PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

Jordan! My pictures is not in that post of possible candidates to accompany you on your trip... :confused3 What's up with that???:confused3

.Bottom line

I don't know where I'm staying so I can't book yet.
I don't know who's going other than my cousin's family
I don't know when I'm going.

Can you think of anything more frustrating for an OTP (obsessive trip planner) than uncertainty, especially when you're ONLY 8 months out from your trip!:scared1:

:eek: Oh, emm, gee!!! I would be passing out right about now. EVERYTHING is in the details, Jordan! :faint:

Chapter 3. The fog has lifted.

So....less than 24 hours after Wendy sent out an email inquiring if people were interested in going with us to WDW in February, we got our first positive response from.......

A familiar face to many of you--that's right Kim (girlnextdoor on the DIS) is back on board for another round of craziness!!!!!
wdwfeb2008054.jpg

She moved from sunny Southern Cal last year to be closer to her BF, Allan. She now lives in NJ. I think the thought of being somewhere "warm" during the dead of winter appeals to her. In addition, Allan hasn't been to WDW in a long time so there's extra incentive.

Here are a few Kim highlights from our trip in Feb 08

Kim using her body to spell out the first letter of the emotion she feels as she enters a WDW park for the first time:
wdwfeb2008065.jpg

Dole Whip anyone?
wdwfeb2008072.jpg

I LOVE Kali River Rapids
wdwfeb2008319.jpg

We both loved SAB at the Beach Club:
wdwfeb2008405.jpg

Having some fun with Flat Winkers:
IMG_0469.jpg

Kim at her 2 drink maximum limit:
wdwfeb2008426.jpg

Having Allan and her come along solidifies a few things:
--if Wendy's parents don't come (I think I forgot to mention that), then Kim and Allan would stay with Wendy in the 2-bedroom villa. I would stay at Pop or another value.
--If Kim and Allan stay in another resort (she wants to stay at POR really bad), I MAY room with them, but probably not. I would probably stay at Pop or some other value.
--If the other family comes, Wendy and Derek can go out and I would have help babysitting the 7 kids.
--If the other family comes, I don't feel bad for leaving Wendy and Derek. I can go off with Kim and Allan and have adults only time.
--If the other family doesn't come, I can babysit Erin, Dylan and Ashlyn no problem and allow Wendy, Derek, Kim and Allen to go out a few nights for nice dinners.

Ah the fog has lifted...a little......

Click here for next installment.

Oh my gosh- your still as funny as ever.:rotfl:

Im late, But I am here...SoOooooOO excited about your PTR..there always fun.:goodvibes

She moved from sunny Southern Cal last year to be closer to her BF, Allan. She now lives in NJ. I think the thought of being somewhere "warm" during the dead of winter appeals to her.

Yay JERSEY! Woo-Hoo!! :woohoo:

(Sorry... just felt I had to represent.)

It'll be great to have Kim and Allen along... and hopefully the other family will come, too!!

See?? It's coming together already!! :thumbsup2

Kathy

Yay!! Your plans are starting to come together.....sort of. At least things are starting to move along for you. Before you know it you'll be booked!

Oh BTW, our cruise docs came in today!!! Doin' the happy dance.:banana::woohoo::banana::woohoo:

But Jordan... Where are englishrose and I suppose to sleep???

I can sleep on the floor.....:thumbsup2

Yay JERSEY! Woo-Hoo!! :woohoo:

(Sorry... just felt I had to represent.)

It'll be great to have Kim and Allen along... and hopefully the other family will come, too!!

See?? It's coming together already!! :thumbsup2

Kathy

It may be our usually Grand Gathering type crowd.....

Hurray for Kim and Allan coming along!!! That will be terrific!!! :yay:

Yup. I am just happy that there will be more hands for babysitting and more people to hang if the families decide to do kid things..i.e Playhouse Disney, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground and things like that.

Yay!! Your plans are starting to come together.....sort of. At least things are starting to move along for you. Before you know it you'll be booked!

Oh BTW, our cruise docs came in today!!! Doin' the happy dance.:banana::woohoo::banana::woohoo:

Here I'll join the dance with you:
docdance002.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter