PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

Are you stalking me??? :scared: How did you know people call me T? Have you been to Disneyland for Christmas time?? I may need your help, I am working on Terry to take me there in December, my birthday is on the 1st...

You'll find I give my DIS friends nicknames...or shorten their names....

And we can work on Terry together......:thumbsup2

Am in I think this is going to be fun:thumbsup2

Oh, it will be!!!!

I had so much fun with his Feb '08 PTR- it took on it's own LIFE!!! It was a party online....

and I really took the bathroom ratings to heart;)

Lori

I'm in Jordan!! There i a possibility I will b there in Feb too !! The Cheerleadin omp is that time andIF the Girls Team win they maybe going o ether I orJudy will need to chaperone them!! My vote is me andthen I'll stay by myself a few more days.

Oh, it will be!!!!

I had so much fun with his Feb '08 PTR- it took on it's own LIFE!!! It was a party online....

and I really took the bathroom ratings to heart;)

Lori

It was a ton o fun!

I'm glad to have you back again for PeepsII:banana::banana:

I'm in Jordan!! There i a possibility I will b there in Feb too !! The Cheerleadin omp is that time andIF the Girls Team win they maybe going o ether I orJudy will need to chaperone them!! My vote is me andthen I'll stay by myself a few more days.

ROSIE!!!!!!:grouphug:

I hope you make the trip down regardless......:thumbsup2

Yay! I was just thinking I needed something to do for the next 2-3 years....

Hopefully I will be able to keep up this time if I start at the beginning!

Yay! I was just thinking I needed something to do for the next 2-3 years....

Hopefully I will be able to keep up this time if I start at the beginning!

I have a reputation to uphold. So if we use the 2 year rule. I should be done with my TR in June 2011!!!!!!

Just in time to start my June 2012 PTR...

Chapter 2. Vague Trip Details

Can the words vague and details be in the same sentence?

jordanhospital-1.jpg

Seriously, this is a picture 2 days after I had an emergency appendectomy. It was gangrene.....:scared1: I was in the hospital for 5 days and home for 2 weeks after that. I'm still recovering....Anyway..on with the show.

Accommodations
So my cousin (WendyO on the DIS) and I had our first real conversation trying to figure out dates and such. She currently has a 2 bedroom villa at VWL booked which is their DVC home resort. She and Derek would really like to stay at BLT, but know that it may be near impossible to get. They would be happy with BCV or BWV, but can't move resorts until July 13--the 7 month window. It's a DVC rule...I kinda get it, but not really....

I may stay with them, but it's dependent on who else ends up coming. So as a back up, I am planning to reserve a room somewhere else on property probably a value and probably Pop. I might move up to a moderate if....

Traveling companions

I'd move to a moderate if I had someone to split the cost with. I've stayed at CBR and have been wanting to stay at POR. Here are a few people who I have in mind:

My roommates who I already asked once:
021_21_0001-1-1.jpg

My friend Donna:
015_15.jpg

or perhaps Kim who went with us last year. Although she has a boyfriend now:
wdwfeb2008523.jpg

or maybe Wendy's other friend Kim who traveled with us in 1999:
randompics017.jpg

or maybe one or more of the guys in my small group at church:
birthday2009010.jpg

Dates of travel
Again, I am not exactly sure when I'll be going. Wendy knows at least for them it'll be somewhere starting the 5th, 6th or 7th of February. They will for sure (?) head home on Sunday, February 14th so that they have one day, President's Day, for the kids to rest before going back to school.

I will stay 3-4 full days after they leave. I like being solo at WDW for part of the trip mostly because I can sleep in and have no where that I have to be. So I will leave WDW probably on Thursday, Feb 18th. Don't know when I'll fly out to Orlando.

Bottom line

I don't know where I'm staying so I can't book yet.
I don't know who's going other than my cousin's family
I don't know when I'm going.

Can you think of anything more frustrating for an OTP (obsessive trip planner) than uncertainty, especially when you're ONLY 8 months out from your trip!:scared1:

Click here for next installment.

Uncertainty is the scourge of obsessive travel planners everywhere!!!

Okay, Jordan, how does one's appendix turn gangrenous???

Morning Jordan !! Know what ya mean about being UNCERTAIN!! That's how I feel about 2010 !! I wont know till first week of December if the girls are qualified to go to Cheer Comp!! If they place in the top 3 they are and last year they were 2nd but the time was to short for any fundraising and very few would commit !! Hence this year they are preparing !! Then there's thedecision who should go !! It makes sense for me to as that would then be my annual trip ! I would send them home with the coach and stay longer !! At least that's my plan !! So if that happens Jordan I will be there at the same time !!:cool1:

I my heck, that is scary about your appendix!:scared1: I do have to say that when I first saw your hospital caption I nearly busted my gut laughing. It still makes me giggle just thinking about it. I think you'd make a great mom!;)

Oh my! I'm glad the gangrene stopped at your appendix and that you are feeling better. I hope the baby is doing well! :rotfl:

Uncertainty while planning a trip kills me! :scared1: I hope that one or more of those friends of yours commit soon!

Don't all WDW trips start out a little fuzzy around the edges? Things will become clearer as time goes on!

Glad you are continuing to recover from your ordeal. (Who gave you the "It's a Boy!" hospital balloon as a joke?) That must've made you laugh! :laughing:

Back in 2006 I was in and out of the hospital for a total of 21 days with complications following a surgery. I received flowers. I received balloons. But, the best gift was a WDW planning book one of my sisters brought me. (Open Mouse: PassPorter's Guide to WDW for Special Needs.)

In all the fuss, I had almost forgotten that we had a Disney trip scheduled four months later! It really helped pass the time... it really drags in the hospital... and gave me something to look forward to!

Just knowing you have a Disney trip on the horizon is the very best medicine!
nurse.gif

Kathy

Hopefully you can convince some of your buddies to go with you so you can stay at a moderate! I have never been solo but I may do that when my kids graduate. My hubby doesn't enjoy going :eek: so as I get older I may start taking some solo trips!
Glad everything went well with your appendix situation!

:thumbsup2Glad you are doing better.

I know how you feel about not knowing when where and who is joining you. I am in the same boat lol.

Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter