Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great updates Jordy! Those pics of the cheerleaders were hilarious! Did anyone else notice how it started off with like 3, then it was like 5 and then by that last picture there was like 10 of them? LOL they were multiplying before your eyes!! :rotfl2:

Your Thanksgiving/Wedding pics were great! And your nieces are beautiful!

Oh, all of your photos of Stormalong Bay, Beach Club Marketplace, and eating at Hurricane Hannah's make me so excited to be staying there in June! Hooray!

I totally get the tired pics -- this is the first morning back at work for me after being off for two weeks, and I have decided that being up this early is for the birds!

I just fell asleep at the computer for a half an hour. My roomies were laughing at me....

The Beach Club is the best. I haven't been disappointed with any WDW resort yet. The lobby isn't as grand as the WL or AKL, but it fits the casual feel of the resort.

Thanks for the updates! Great pictures. Stormalong Bay looks great (especially compared to the cold, gray day here).

I could use a nap by the sandy bottom pool.:)

I just did a quick check and I have 15 replies on this thread. :cool1: So, all is good with the world. Just have to figure out where I left off...

I thought you had posted on this portion of the thread.:thumbsup2

It looks like you had a fun relaxing afternoon. Erin is so friendly. How could anyone resist her she is so cute and she has that cutie pie little brother tagging along with her.

She has only gotten chattier as she's gotten older if that's possible.

Hey Jordan! Did I tell you that DH and I are coming your way in 2 1/2 weeks? Yep, DH's company yearly party is in San Diego so we're coming a couple of days early so we can drive up to Anaheim to visit the Motherland! We'll be there 1/22-1/23. Wanna take us to a Ducks game??? :rotfl:

It's the All Star Break...bummer. I would've totally gone with you.....

gimme a heads up. I usually have Fridays off...

nice update and pics.

I love Stormalong bay, best pool there.

I had stayed at the BCV before and can you believe I had never been? That won't happen again...

We HAVE to go stay there during a summer trip one year. I can't take it anymore!! :rotfl2: Looks like you guys had a blast. Wow 23 snack credits in 24 hours!! :worship: We thought it was bad when we had 12 on our last day in May. :rotfl:

Perhaps in 2010?;)

you better tell wendy and derek to watch out because i'm seriously thinking of catching a plane to california and stealing their kids! they are so cute!!!! i predict that in their senior high school superlatives that erin will get friendliest and dylan will get most handsome. although i have to ask - do they have a category for cutest, chubbiest cheeks? because if they do then he'll definitely get that one instead.

i wanted to try that gelato last trip but we didn't have time!

they are super cute and so well behaved. Not one problem with either of them at the Ducks game on New Years Eve....

Wow - excellent updates! :banana: Those children are absolutely adorable! :goodvibes None of you qualify as "pasty" - you want to see pasty, that's me :rotfl2:

How exciting to travel to China - it's on my "must do" list to walk the Great Wall :woohoo: Looking forward to seeing your pictures of that amazing trip, Jordan!

Nice to "see" you back popcorn::

I can't wait to go...the Great Wall..a must do...

wdwfeb2008586.jpg

When I first glanced at that......I thought her knees were something else!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I wish.

winkers said:
Someone sleeping through it all...
wdwfeb2008588.jpg

:lmao: Nice to see that someone was paying attention!

Fortunately I wasn't on kid watch..

winkers said:
I didn't see any pasty people.........I think we've had this discussion before, but.......If you really want to see pasty, I'll post a pic.:eek:

popcorn:: popcorn::

What--you can't do a snack credit an hour? :rotfl2:
Stormalong Bay looks wonderful, almost like being at the beach! But cleaner.

Much cleaner.

We ate soo much that Sunday and Monday...

50's looks like so much fun! I was thinking of trying it on our next trip but I don't know how into all the screaming and "Teapotting" my family will be :lmao: The food looked good! I love the pics of Eric burying Dylan in the sand. too cute!! I can't believe it's all coming to an end, I'm gonna miss this report!

go for the pot roast.

I know...but a PTR is on it's way soon...

geeze when jordan comes back he comes back with a vengence, alot of great updates, and time to read them, thanks for the afternoon of reading

:goodvibes

Glad to give you something to do this afternoon...:thumbsup2

Great update as always! I can't believe it's almost over.........you def have to do a China PTR/TR! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Peeps everywhere..what am I going to do...:eek:

I somehow missed the whole China thing. How cool is that?! Have an amazing time... and you HAVE to do a China TR!!!

I will do one.

I have always wanted to try the gelato at BC! I must add it to my list! That and staying at the BC. LOL.

I heard it was quite good. I didn't have any as we didn't want a Great Marketplace Debacle.

The good news is I figured out where I left off. Now I have 20 chapters to catch up on. :scared1:

Do you think you could do me a favor and not post any new updates until I'm all caught up? :rolleyes1

*ducking as everyone throws tomatoes at me*

I'm kidding people! (sort of)

I don't know if I can stop..it's like crack...

Great updates Jordy! Those pics of the cheerleaders were hilarious! Did anyone else notice how it started off with like 3, then it was like 5 and then by that last picture there was like 10 of them? LOL they were multiplying before your eyes!! :rotfl2:

Your Thanksgiving/Wedding pics were great! And your nieces are beautiful!

Hey!!!! You are still around...:hug: How's Lumar? Weren't you the one trying to buy a house or move out or something like that?

:thumbsup2 Great update Jordan. And I don't see no sinkin' pasty peeps. :lmao:

Me=pasty..

Another great update !!Those kids are soooo cute !!

Thanks Rosie.:)

The good news is I figured out where I left off. Now I have 20 chapters to catch up on. :scared1:

Do you think you could do me a favor and not post any new updates until I'm all caught up? :rolleyes1

*ducking as everyone throws tomatoes at me*

I'm kidding people! (sort of)
tomato.gif
tomato.gif

I thought you looked really tanned in that picture. :cool2:
'

I am used to being a bit more tan...like the lady from There's Something about Mary (without the saggy chest)

You will never be as pasy as me....I have red/blond hair and green eyes. The sun is my worst enemy :lmao:

okay you have me beat. but during the winter i rival anyone's pastiness...

took me a minute to figure out what you meant.............................:lmao:

stink_b_laugh.gif

That's right I'm going all the way back to my unfortunate run in with red onions the first night or two of this trip........

Originally Posted by winkers
Someone sleeping through it all...
wdwfeb2008588.jpg

At least you're not drooling!

They are super cute and so well behaved. Not one problem with either of them at the Ducks game on New Years Eve....

Ok, whose kids were you watching? (well behaved) Because they certainly weren't mine... ha ha.

Fortunately I wasn't on kid watch.

And that would have been different how...? Hee hee. I know how you "babysit"... hee hee.

i predict that in their senior high school superlatives that erin will get friendliest and dylan will get most handsome. although i have to ask - do they have a category for cutest, chubbiest cheeks? because if they do then he'll definitely get that one instead.

Funny you say that because Dylan's now discovering the gender difference because if someone tells him he's beautiful he says "No I'm not, beautiful is too girly. I'm 'handsome'."

So funny.

Hopefully his cheeks won't still be that chubby in high school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter