• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, all of your photos of Stormalong Bay, Beach Club Marketplace, and eating at Hurricane Hannah's make me so excited to be staying there in June! Hooray!

I totally get the tired pics -- this is the first morning back at work for me after being off for two weeks, and I have decided that being up this early is for the birds!

Thanks for the updates! Great pictures. Stormalong Bay looks great (especially compared to the cold, gray day here).

It looks like you had a fun relaxing afternoon. Erin is so friendly. How could anyone resist her she is so cute and she has that cutie pie little brother tagging along with her.

I'm leaving for China on the 27th....:)

Hey Jordan! Did I tell you that DH and I are coming your way in 2 1/2 weeks? Yep, DH's company yearly party is in San Diego so we're coming a couple of days early so we can drive up to Anaheim to visit the Motherland! We'll be there 1/22-1/23. Wanna take us to a Ducks game??? :rotfl:

nice update and pics.

I love Stormalong bay, best pool there.

We HAVE to go stay there during a summer trip one year. I can't take it anymore!! :rotfl2: Looks like you guys had a blast. Wow 23 snack credits in 24 hours!! :worship: We thought it was bad when we had 12 on our last day in May. :rotfl:

you better tell wendy and derek to watch out because i'm seriously thinking of catching a plane to california and stealing their kids! they are so cute!!!! i predict that in their senior high school superlatives that erin will get friendliest and dylan will get most handsome. although i have to ask - do they have a category for cutest, chubbiest cheeks? because if they do then he'll definitely get that one instead.

i wanted to try that gelato last trip but we didn't have time!

Wow - excellent updates! :banana: Those children are absolutely adorable! :goodvibes None of you qualify as "pasty" - you want to see pasty, that's me :rotfl2:

How exciting to travel to China - it's on my "must do" list to walk the Great Wall :woohoo: Looking forward to seeing your pictures of that amazing trip, Jordan!

Nice to "see" you back popcorn::

wdwfeb2008586.jpg

When I first glanced at that......I thought her knees were something else!:rotfl2:

Someone sleeping through it all...
wdwfeb2008588.jpg

:lmao: Nice to see that someone was paying attention!

I didn't see any pasty people.........I think we've had this discussion before, but.......If you really want to see pasty, I'll post a pic.:eek:

What--you can't do a snack credit an hour? :rotfl2:
Stormalong Bay looks wonderful, almost like being at the beach! But cleaner.

wdwfeb2008586.jpg

When I first glanced at that......I thought her knees were something else!:rotfl2:

Someone sleeping through it all...
wdwfeb2008588.jpg

:lmao: Nice to see that someone was paying attention!

I didn't see any pasty people.........I think we've had this discussion before, but.......If you really want to see pasty, I'll post a pic.:eek:

OK Winkers, I want to see a pasty person. How about that picture of you in the 80's we've been talking about.:rolleyes1

OK Winkers, I want to see a pasty person. How about that picture of you in the 80's we've been talking about.:rolleyes1
:rotfl2: I can't find the picture..........I'm going to see if my mom can, but that could take months.
Plus, I'm not pasty in that one.

50's looks like so much fun! I was thinking of trying it on our next trip but I don't know how into all the screaming and "Teapotting" my family will be :lmao: The food looked good! I love the pics of Eric burying Dylan in the sand. too cute!! I can't believe it's all coming to an end, I'm gonna miss this report!

geeze when jordan comes back he comes back with a vengence, alot of great updates, and time to read them, thanks for the afternoon of reading

:goodvibes

Great update as always! I can't believe it's almost over.........you def have to do a China PTR/TR! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

I somehow missed the whole China thing. How cool is that?! Have an amazing time... and you HAVE to do a China TR!!!

I have always wanted to try the gelato at BC! I must add it to my list! That and staying at the BC. LOL.

The good news is I figured out where I left off. Now I have 20 chapters to catch up on. :scared1:

Do you think you could do me a favor and not post any new updates until I'm all caught up? :rolleyes1

*ducking as everyone throws tomatoes at me*

I'm kidding people! (sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter