Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan all caught up. I actually had to start my job yesterday so no DIS time :scared1: Good thing I only work one day a week:lmao:

Those kids are so gorgeous. Stormalong Bay looks great :goodvibes That's probably one beach I wouldn't mind going to.

Funny you say that because Dylan's now discovering the gender difference because if someone tells him he's beautiful he says "No I'm not, beautiful is too girly. I'm 'handsome'."

So funny.

:rotfl2: DS says this too! It started with him only saying it to us. Now he says it to anyone who calls him cute. If it's me saying it then his response comes complete with eye roll and a "mooooom!!" :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: DS says this too! It started with him only saying it to us. Now he says it to anyone who calls him cute. If it's me saying it then his response comes complete with eye roll and a "mooooom!!" :rolleyes1

Connor has gotten to the point where he won't tell Chuck he loves him. He can only love girls he said. And he will no longer kiss Chuck or allow kisses from Chuck for the same reason. It's been going on for a few months now. :sad2:

tomato.gif
tomato.gif

Dang it! I should have used that smiley in my post. Would have had a funnier effect.

Ok, whose kids were you watching? (well behaved) Because they certainly weren't mine... ha ha.

!

Wendy, your kids are so dang cute, I don't know how you could ever discipline them!! One flash of their smile and I'd be gone!:cutie:

I just found your TR and read the whole thing today.
:)

:welcome: I can't believe you read the whole thing....congrats on getting through it...:thumbsup2

Jordan all caught up. I actually had to start my job yesterday so no DIS time :scared1: Good thing I only work one day a week:lmao:

Those kids are so gorgeous. Stormalong Bay looks great :goodvibes That's probably one beach I wouldn't mind going to.

If the sand bothers you, there's plenty of cement too...:rolleyes1 ;)

Dang it! I should have used that smiley in my post. Would have had a funnier effect.

Nah...it was funny without the smiley.....just had to use a little imagination that's all....:)

Funny. Erin is like that when people say "You're just like a little Japanese doll." To that she insists, "I'm NOT A DOLL!!!!". Apparently it's very insulting to her. Ha ha ha.

Wendy, your kids are so dang cute, I don't know how you could ever discipline them!! One flash of their smile and I'd be gone!:cutie:

Again, it's because they're not your children. Believe me, as powerful as those smiles are, Mama's wrath is stronger. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Although sometimes it gets to me... the other day I asked Erin why she likes me to put notes to her in her lunchbox every day and she said, "because when I read them I think of you and it warms my heart."

Aw. :love: :lovestruc But really, what six year old says "it warms my heart"?

Although sometimes it gets to me... the other day I asked Erin why she likes me to put notes to her in her lunchbox every day and she said, "because when I read them I think of you and it warms my heart."

Awww! That's about the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Jordan,

Man do I have some catching up to do. :woohoo:

Welcome Back!!!!!! No worries...I promise to disappear again...just kidding...

I bet we have about the same. Just a hunch. Get crackin'! I bet I'll beat you. :rolleyes1

Did you notice I haven't posted any updates today? I'm took a day off to let you catch up...

Awww! That's about the cutest thing I've ever heard!

I hadn't heard that story either...I LOVE that little girl...

the other day I asked Erin why she likes me to put notes to her in her lunchbox every day and she said, "because when I read them I think of you and it warms my heart."

that is too dang cute!!:lovestruc

Caught up again. The pics of the kids are so cute! Looks like you had my kind of day - hangin out at the Beach, wherever that happens to be!:thumbsup2 Your China trip is right around the corner!

Caught up again. The pics of the kids are so cute! Looks like you had my kind of day - hangin out at the Beach, wherever that happens to be!:thumbsup2 Your China trip is right around the corner!

Any beach will do...absolutely, but if I had my choice? Serenity Bay...:thumbsup2

China is right around the corner and I've done absolutely zero packing or much planning....

Chapter 84. Sunday, February 10th. Day 11. Part 6. The park mojo is back!

So when I last left you, we had eaten an early dinner at Hurricane Hanna's and gotten some gelato (well not me). We took our time getting ready and made our way to the bus stop to go to the MK to see Wishes and hit up the EMH hours. Oh...and I had another DIS meet planned with EnglishRosie and Blueyed Girl.....

For the first time while staying at the BCV, we had a looong wait for a bus. Truly it was about 30 minutes and we barely made it into the park to see Wishes. I could care less as I am NOT a fireworks person, but everyone else wanted to see them:

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

It was very crowded immediately after the parade, so we ducked into the stores and made our way up Main St.

I ran into my girlfriends on the way to Tomorrowland:
wdwfeb2008556.jpg

wdwfeb2008558.jpg

wdwfeb2008552.jpg

Meanwhile Flat Winkers had just about had it and took a bunch of drugs and we had to wheel her around:
wdwfeb2008575.jpg

a view of the castle:
wdwfeb2008594.jpg

into tomorrowland:
wdwfeb2008598.jpg

Erin was sooo tired and conked out in the stroller. So we had to kind of pick and choose who went on what rides.

Kim and I went to Space Mtn to ride while I think the rest of the clan did Monsters' Inc.:
wdwfeb2008599.jpg

Then Kim and I hopped on the TTA:
wdwfeb2008618.jpg

wdwfeb2008619.jpg

Look sleep tonguing:
wdwfeb2008620.jpg

Then we went back because we had a DIS meet:

I can't remember who saw who first but it was like meeting old friends!!!!
wdwfeb2008602.jpg

Blue and I flashing the tongue:
wdwfeb2008603.jpg

The whole gang..who took the pic? was it Mr Blue?
wdwfeb2008604.jpg

Why wasn't Erin in the pic? oh that's right...
wdwfeb2008612.jpg

Still zonked out.

Flat Winkers and Blue's Pirate getting some private time. I feel like I should look away. ;)
wdwfeb2008607.jpg

At least she has a smile on her face...
wdwfeb2008605.jpg

It was time to say our goodbyes....life long friends were made that day...:grouphug:

Continued in next post

Chapter 84 continued

Derek stayed with Erin and the rest of us journeyed to COP....no line..
wdwfeb2008617.jpg

Then Derek and Wendy did an Erin switch and we rode on Buzz:
wdwfeb2008610.jpg

There was a line but it went super fast..the ride stopped for a few minutes so I was able to get a few pix:
wdwfeb2008613.jpg

wdwfeb2008616.jpg

wdwfeb2008614.jpg

Just what the heck is taking so long
wdwfeb2008615.jpg

After that derek, kim, dylan and I went on Monsters inc:
wdwfeb2008609.jpg

wdwfeb2008608.jpg

Kim and Wendy went on Stitch:
wdwfeb2008548.jpg

We then tried to use our snack credits. If you remember from part 1 of this TR. At first something had to be snack worthy to get us to use a snack credit. Now it was...does a piece of chewed gum off the cement count as a snack credit. Well, we weren't that desperate, but close:
wdwfeb2008597.jpg

wdwfeb2008591.jpg

wdwfeb2008585.jpg

wdwfeb2008621.jpg

wdwfeb2008538.jpg

Off to Fantasyland we went. 1st stop Pooh. I waited with the still sleeping Erin:
wdwfeb2008601.jpg

It was during the many adventures that Erin woke up. Dylan and Erin played for a bit and then we went to Philharmagic:
wdwfeb2008547.jpg

wdwfeb2008623.jpg

The last ride of the night was the carousel:
wdwfeb2008624.jpg

wdwfeb2008611.jpg

wdwfeb2008600.jpg

This was our last day in the MK and of course the last stop in the park? The restrooms

Restroom rating alert
wdwfeb2008625.jpg

These bathrooms are usually a 4-5 flusher-crowded, stinky and wet, but at 12:30am not so bad. So take it for what it's worth but it was a double flush.

wendy and I sad that it's our last day together.
wdwfeb2008606.jpg

we caught a bus immediately and were back in our room by about 12:50am according to my notes. ESPN was closed. So I took a few cans of beer and walked around the Boardwalk and enjoyed my last night at this resort........

Click here for next installment.

Jordan Finally our Meet !! Can't believe it eas almost 11months ago:rolleyes1
I sure hope we get to meet again all of us !!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!