Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this to be the first real drama of the trip?
Ooooo popcorn::

Both were smiling..........No fights....:thumbsup2 All my worrying for nothing.
Ohhhh :headache: I was expecting fisty cufts and everything ;) :rotfl2:

Dylan flashing his coy look:
wdwfeb2008132.jpg
OMG what a cutie :cutie:

A Dream Perhaps?
Ooooh I hope so :surfweb:

So Jordan you said that you were a Mary Ann kinda guy...well looks like Mary Ann likes her Mary Jane. I just had to post this:

Mary Ann -- More Like Mary Jane!!
Posted Mar 11th 2008 1:41PM by TMZ Staff

Dawn Wells, the actress that played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her birthday party in Idaho -- and she's 69!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/11/mary-ann-busted-with-mary-jane/

Think highly of yourself, don't you? ;)

Most days no....but lately yes...;)

carissa said:
Hey now! I'll agree that it was a very exciting game and I'll give the Giants their props, but let's not go down that road :sad1:

It's almost time for baseball season! :woohoo:

Go Dodgers and sort of Angels....

I know! I have family out there who used to follow the Rams and were diehard fans but when they left, they dropped them. Then they moved on to Chargers fans.

Ex-Rams fan here, but I was never a fan of Georgia Fontierre. So it was easy to switch.

HHBG is a Saints fan. New Orleans is the place he lived longest before coming to NYC.

So, we have a Saints and a Jets fan in our house....so every year we get to choose a team to root for in the playoffs....:rolleyes1

Except last year.....that was weird....

Do you like Chad or think they should change?

You forgot the Jordan and Polly 1996. Or maybe you just blocked it from your memory because it was so traumatic. Now THAT was a doosie. :mad:

So many to choose from.....

W said:
I know. Shocker, wasn't it? Derek is softening in his old age. Ha. Or maybe he's just used to you. And me. And our obsessions. Ha.

That must be it.....

W said:
I think she has acrylics so it was her whole nail that came off... but I think she does have the polish and she just glued the nail back on. But she had to be band-aided for a while which she was bummed about. Why have a pedi if you can't show it off? :confused3

Oh...I get it now

W said:
So get this, I just purchased a flat iron for my hair and one of the warnings on the instruction sheet (outside of the obvious - "metal parts are hot" etc.) was... get this...

"Do not use when sleeping."

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Makes me wonder how this one came about. And how this would even be possible. :scratchin

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Who would use it while sleeping...? I guess someone has....

W said:
She asks all the time about Hannah Montana but I say she's too young. I'm sure someday I'll give in but I don't want Miley Cyrus to turn into the next Britney Spears. What a role model...

Give her another few years....

:lmao: :lmao: Sorry, just stating what I've seen ;) But football's over so bring on the baseball season!!! Baseball's my absolute FAVORITE! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's now Hockey, Football, College Football, College basketball, Baseball and last Basketball.....

Although Lakers are doing well this year....Lakers vs Celtics in the final?

I think Miley has a better role model(s), seriously.

Although I have to admit it was very cute when my then 2-year-old Brookie was singing, "I'm not that innocent!" :rotfl2:

That's too funny......

Ooooo popcorn::

Ohhhh :headache: I was expecting fisty cufts and everything ;) :rotfl2:

No such drama.....yet.

Jo said:
OMG what a cutie :cutie:

Dylan is a definite cutie and will be the only boy with two sisters on either side of him age wise....

Jo said:
Ooooh I hope so :surfweb:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I'm here! And all I have to say is RED SOX :cheer2:

Go DODGER BLUE

So Jordan you said that you were a Mary Ann kinda guy...well looks like Mary Ann likes her Mary Jane. I just had to post this:

Mary Ann -- More Like Mary Jane!!
Posted Mar 11th 2008 1:41PM by TMZ Staff

Dawn Wells, the actress that played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her birthday party in Idaho -- and she's 69!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/11/mary-ann-busted-with-mary-jane/

Nice........:rolleyes1

Hmph! :mad: Ginger is much better and drug free to boot!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Pardon me if I'm incorrect, but I think Ginger is, um, dead. :scared:

Wait no longer. ;)

Tina Louise, Ginger, is still alive as is Mary Ann and the Professor. I just Googled it...who knew?

On Chad, I am torn. I have to see how the coming pre-season goes. He was really thrown to the wolves this year, which I think really messed him up mentally. He was MUCH more effecrive against the Pats BOTH times. Gotta see how he looks with a clean(er)slate. I wasn't too impressed with Kellen....

I bought a bunch of Peeps shirts and I was wearing one today. it had peeps across the chest, and made me look...errr....VERY busty.

4eef_1_b.jpg

HHBG came in and said:

"Those are some big Peeps you got there." :rotfl2:

Anyone know where I can get those MEGA peeps for his easter basket??

I see MRYPPNS already broke the news about Mary Ann...

Originally posted by jordanyosh
The funny thing is 70% of the time they both will pose for pix which I find amazing for small kids.
Both of my cousin's kids are so used to having their pictures taken by my aunt and uncle that they start to pose as soon as they see a camera (they are four and one). Connor, the baby, was crying and whining the last time we visited with them and my dad pulled out the camera to take a "crying pic" to embarass him with when he gets older and Connor stopped crying and smiled for the picture.

Originally posted by carissanboys
Hold the phone. You mean, you can have acrylics put on your TOES?! Surely you must be mistaken? (shrug)
Nope. My cousin lost the toenail on her big toe due to a staph infection and she's had an acrylic "toenail" applied a few times. Never lasted more than a day before it popped off, though.

Hey, following quietly along. Enjoying it immensely!

I am sick-my vision is blurred, my nose feels as though there are corks in it.
This is gross, but have you ever been so stopped up that when you blew your nose, stuff came out your eyes?!!!:confused3 :rotfl:

On the "which teenage superstar will not go down a winding path of self deprication" talk- I am just happy that Hilary Duff hasn't been so bad, so far. We don't hear much about her at alll anymore-THAT is better than the media taking pictures of some poor kids spiraling down that hill of doom. As stupid as these kids are making themselves out, I do feel bad that it is constantly followed by media-paparazzi, whatever. DD10 used to watch Lizzie Maguire all the time and loved that show and the movie, etc. I had horror visions of her going down the path of Britney and my kids were so in to her. I think we need to use these instances as life lessons for our kids. Now it is Miley-who knows. That lifestyle is crazy. Too much too soon.

Lori

I bought a bunch of Peeps shirts and I was wearing one today. it had peeps across the chest, and made me look...errr....VERY busty.

4eef_1_b.jpg

HHBG came in and said:

"Those are some big Peeps you got there." :rotfl2:

Anyone know where I can get those MEGA peeps for his easter basket??

Where did you get that shirt ?I want one !!:thumbsup2

Both of my cousin's kids are so used to having their pictures taken by my aunt and uncle that they start to pose as soon as they see a camera (they are four and one). Connor, the baby, was crying and whining the last time we visited with them and my dad pulled out the camera to take a "crying pic" to embarass him with when he gets older and Connor stopped crying and smiled for the picture.

More to come... the Erin and Dylan photo journalistic series of "emotions". Pretty funny stuff. But later in the trip so you'll have to be patient. :rolleyes1

I am sick-my vision is blurred, my nose feels as though there are corks in it. This is gross, but have you ever been so stopped up that when you blew your nose, stuff came out your eyes?!!!:confused3 :rotfl:

Oddly enough, this statement is right at home here along with Jordan's "bathroom" stories. But still, ewwwww. Ha ha.:sick:

More to come... the Erin and Dylan photo journalistic series of "emotions". Pretty funny stuff. But later in the trip so you'll have to be patient. :rolleyes1

Oddly enough, this statement is right at home here along with Jordan's "bathroom" stories. But still, ewwwww. Ha ha.:sick:

glad it was taken lightly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter