Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused.gif

Glad a fight was avoided.....probably because you weren't involved....:rolleyes1 Tantrums are no fun, and a fact of vacations, too.

Uh....on the pics of the Marrieds Vs. the Singles, it is totally appropriate that you guys had Erin and Dylan in the pic with you...they ARE single, aren't they??

OUCH on Kim's toe! I had a lady drop her carseat (WITH BABY IN IT) on my foot in MCO the day we arrived at WDW. I walked around with black knuckles/top of foot all week. :headache: NOT FUN. I can't imagine having to walk around with no toenail. :sad2:

Glad a fight was avoided.....probably because you weren't involved....:rolleyes1 Tantrums are no fun, and a fact of vacations, too.

:wizard: :worship: :worship:

Angela said:
Uh....on the pics of the Marrieds Vs. the Singles, it is totally appropriate that you guys had Erin and Dylan in the pic with you...they ARE single, aren't they??

Oh......yeah......my bad.....

Angela said:
OUCH on Kim's toe! I had a lady drop her carseat (WITH BABY IN IT) on my foot in MCO the day we arrived at WDW. I walked around with black knuckles/top of foot all week. :headache: NOT FUN. I can't imagine having to walk around with no toenail. :sad2:

Kim will appreciate all the concern about her toe.

OUCH to you......did she at least say sorry....?

No team here in Los Angeles....:rolleyes1

Niner fan here and Chargers too....I don't mind the Saints...you have Brees..:thumbsup2
I know! I have family out there who used to follow the Rams and were diehard fans but when they left, they dropped them. Then they moved on to Chargers fans.

Gotcha! I'm not one of them. Saints fan here ... and I live in NY!

HHBG is a Saints fan. New Orleans is the place he lived longest before coming to NYC.

So, we have a Saints and a Jets fan in our house....so every year we get to choose a team to root for in the playoffs....:rolleyes1

Except last year.....that was weird....

:rotfl: If I only really liked you before, after that reply I LOVE you! :lovestruc The more kids I had, the less strict I became about everything.

This is SO funny. I have a friend who had three kids and then adopted her 4th from China and she wrote me this note: "Yes, it is quite crazy around here, keeping up with 4 kids. But they are really fabulous and I am very blessed to be their mom. I tell people that with each new child, I just had to lower my standards. I used to arrive everywhere on time, have nice hair and make-up everyday, no dirty dishes in the sink overnight, prepare 3 square meals each day from all the food groups, etcetera. Now I'm happy with much less than that. As long as everyone is still breathing, things are okay."

I thought that was the funniest thing ever (at the time I only had Erin and she was little). I said, so do you continue lowering your standards over time...? "As long as *most* are breathing, I'm okay..."? Ha ha ha. :lmao:

I had flashbacks to WDW arguments past.....

Jordan and Derek 2003-"The Consensus Argument"--Jordan fails to get everyone's opinion before making decisions.

Wendy and Jordan 2001-"Wendy's day o' Silence"--Jordan upsets Wendy and Wendy is silent for an entire day.

Jordan and Kim(another Kim)1999-"The Pretzel Search"--Kim makes Jordan look for a pretzel for an hour and a half....Seriously.

Jordan and Derek 1997-"The Meditteranean Food Argument"--Jordan and Derek disagree on what makes food Meditteranean....

Jordan and Brett 1992-"I Don't Really Like You That Much"-Wendy's then-boyfriend and Jordan don't really like each other......

You forgot the Jordan and Polly 1996. Or maybe you just blocked it from your memory because it was so traumatic. Now THAT was a doosie. :mad:

I could just see it now.....Words flying back and forth..."Why didn't you wait....you were supposed to be here...why didn't you answer the phone...."

When we got off....Derek and Robo were right behind us....

Both were smiling..........No fights....:thumbsup2 All my worrying for nothing.

I know. Shocker, wasn't it? Derek is softening in his old age. Ha. Or maybe he's just used to you. And me. And our obsessions. Ha.

Poor Kim and her toenail problems. That is the worst! Next time she can buy a bottle of the polish that was used and carry it. Then she can touch up chipped polish.

I think she has acrylics so it was her whole nail that came off... but I think she does have the polish and she just glued the nail back on. But she had to be band-aided for a while which she was bummed about. Why have a pedi if you can't show it off? :confused3

What no gross pics of toeless kim? I think you are slacking.....

I think he was trying to avoid creating the "Jordan and Kim 2008 - the Great Toe argument". And also avoid having to sleep out on the balcony for the rest of the trip. :headache:

The same question falls on a label put on a microwave. Honestly, on the outside box label it says "DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER." So what that tells me is that someone actually DID!!!!:confused:

So get this, I just purchased a flat iron for my hair and one of the warnings on the instruction sheet (outside of the obvious - "metal parts are hot" etc.) was... get this...

"Do not use when sleeping."

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Makes me wonder how this one came about. And how this would even be possible. :scratchin

Hmmmm, all the arguments have one thing in common.........You!:lmao:

Ahhhh, astute observation. :idea:

Erin will sing a long with the songs......:eek: Can't believe it....At least she hasn't discovered Hannah Montana yet.

She asks all the time about Hannah Montana but I say she's too young. I'm sure someday I'll give in but I don't want Miley Cyrus to turn into the next Britney Spears. What a role model...

Hey now! I'll agree that it was a very exciting game and I'll give the Giants their props, but let's not go down that road :sad1:

It's almost time for baseball season! :woohoo:

:lmao: :lmao: Sorry, just stating what I've seen ;) But football's over so bring on the baseball season!!! Baseball's my absolute FAVORITE! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is SO funny. I have a friend who had three kids and then adopted her 4th from China and she wrote me this note: "Yes, it is quite crazy around here, keeping up with 4 kids. But they are really fabulous and I am very blessed to be their mom. I tell people that with each new child, I just had to lower my standards. I used to arrive everywhere on time, have nice hair and make-up everyday, no dirty dishes in the sink overnight, prepare 3 square meals each day from all the food groups, etcetera. Now I'm happy with much less than that. As long as everyone is still breathing, things are okay."

I thought that was the funniest thing ever (at the time I only had Erin and she was little). I said, so do you continue lowering your standards over time...? "As long as *most* are breathing, I'm okay..."? Ha ha ha. :lmao:

:rotfl: That's how I feel some days!

Wendy said:
I think she has acrylics so it was her whole nail that came off... but I think she does have the polish and she just glued the nail back on. But she had to be band-aided for a while which she was bummed about. Why have a pedi if you can't show it off? :confused3

Hold the phone. You mean, you can have acrylics put on your TOES?! Surely you must be mistaken? :confused3

:lmao: :lmao: Sorry, just stating what I've seen ;) But football's over so bring on the baseball season!!! Baseball's my absolute FAVORITE! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was a baseball fanatic as a tween/teen. So now we're gonna have the Yankees/Sox debacle :rotfl: Oh - and I love the picture of Michael Johns in your signature :lovestruc

She asks all the time about Hannah Montana but I say she's too young. I'm sure someday I'll give in but I don't want Miley Cyrus to turn into the next Britney Spears. What a role model...
I think Miley has a better role model(s), seriously.

Although I have to admit it was very cute when my then 2-year-old Brookie was singing, "I'm not that innocent!" :rotfl2:

Hold the phone. You mean, you can have acrylics put on your TOES?! Surely you must be mistaken? :confused3

Yup, I'm pretty sure they were acrylic. I'm pretty sure you can do acrylics on fingers or toes - same concept. Also, if it were her real toenail then MAN it would have hurt a heck of a lot more I think b/c a good majority of it just popped right off. I would have thought much blood would have poured from that...

Although I have to admit it was very cute when my then 2-year-old Brookie was singing, "I'm not that innocent!" :rotfl2:

Jordan has turned Erin onto songs from the musical "Wicked" so she started singing that song "Popular"... hopefully she won't pay attention to the lyrics... ha ha ha.

And of course, she likes the song "Fabulous" that Sharpay sings from HSM:2. Oh the values she's learning... sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter