Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I can't believe I have to sit here and watch this stupid parade."

"Don't they know that I ate Onion Rings for lunch? I'm ready to explode. Quick someone find me a Depends..."

depends.jpg

Here ya go!

wdwfeb2008211.jpg

Ok, first it was a gorilla butt, now I'm near Kim's rear end...........are you trying to send a message?;)

wdwfeb2008212.jpg

That's how I felt after my dinner at the Rose & Crown............it wasn't pretty!:scared:

I hear you on the whole parade thing. Although, I think Spectro doesn't really belong in the average parade group. Spectro is in it's own category.

You guys aren't done for the night?! It looks dark out though. I can't imagine taking a nap that late and then getting up and doing something!

Great update! I'm not a big parade person either - I can't deal with the crowds. :crowded: And my kids can't stand still for more than 2 minutes at a time. :hyper: Although we did enjoy the MNSSHP parade (most of us) - probably because it's so different.

There's nothing worse than being stuck in a parade that you DON'T want to see though. :headache:

NOPE!!!!

It's done by Richard Marx. The song is entitled "Right Here Waiting."

"You know it's true,
Everything I do,
I do it for you."

I win again!!!!:woohoo:

sorry. Yeah you're right. I got the artists conscrewed.

Great report jordan. Still looking forward to the other pics of Flat Winkers. She must have a thing with rear ends. :happytv:

Great update Jordan! Your train of thought during the parade cracked me up :lmao: At least you got a picture of Mickey in his lime green outfit to post on the boards so all wasn't lost :thumbsup2

:lmao:

You can join me! It's a good thing I'm not operating heavy machinery :lmao:
But still I stay on here reading trip reports.
Me= crazy, loca, insane

You're not loca, just addicted like the rest of us.;) :hug:

depends.jpg

Here ya go!

Thanks!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Winkers said:
wdwfeb2008211.jpg

Ok, first it was a gorilla butt, now I'm near Kim's rear end...........are you trying to send a message?;)

Hmmmm.....perhaps;)

winkers said:
wdwfeb2008212.jpg

That's how I felt after my dinner at the Rose & Crown............it wasn't pretty!:scared:

Would the diapers helped?

Of COURSE it is about the love of Disney - that's our story and we're stickin' to it!!!:thumbsup2

:ssst:

Uh-oh. Did I open a can of worms? :blush:

We have been asked very nicely to stay on topic ;)

Oops! :blush: Thanks for the info.

We try to stay on topic but still get sidetracked every once in awhile.:confused3

I think Oh Mari's okay with it as long as I post updates often.....:thumbsup2

I hear you on the whole parade thing. Although, I think Spectro doesn't really belong in the average parade group. Spectro is in it's own category.

You guys aren't done for the night?! It looks dark out though. I can't imagine taking a nap that late and then getting up and doing something!

I think ADRs that night we for 7:30pm. I don't think they walked out the door to go until about 7:15pm....I kind of thought the same thing but both Kim and I are wearing what we wore to AK.....

Great update! I'm not a big parade person either - I can't deal with the crowds. :crowded: And my kids can't stand still for more than 2 minutes at a time. :hyper: Although we did enjoy the MNSSHP parade (most of us) - probably because it's so different.

I would watch one of those party parades any time.....of course I'm not a Hard Ticket Event kind of guy either (MNSSHP/MVMCP/PPP):confused3

MomAmy said:
There's nothing worse than being stuck in a parade that you DON'T want to see though. :headache:

We could've left w/o Josh and Robo, but thought that might be rude....

Good Morning Peeps!!

Morning. Kind of sick this morning...the normal sinus/cough/sore throat that I always have....:sad2:

sorry. Yeah you're right. I got the artists conscrewed.

Great report jordan. Still looking forward to the other pics of Flat Winkers. She must have a thing with rear ends. :happytv:

She might have other issues as well.....

Great update Jordan! Your train of thought during the parade cracked me up :lmao: At least you got a picture of Mickey in his lime green outfit to post on the boards so all wasn't lost :thumbsup2

That picture made the whole parade worth it.....kind of.

Of course they do it's a parade :yay: ;) :rotfl2:

I know...plus they were only at the parks 2 days so they wanted to maximize there time there. RoboJo's friends stayed until the park closed. We left after the parade around 4:30pm

Jo said:
OMG so funny :rotfl:

Meltdowns with me are usually of the in my head variety

Jo said:
I love that photo, so it's your camera settings rather than a PC program?

Yes, it's a camera setting. There are a few more that I still haven't used or figured out yet.....

Dude, I am very behind. Sorry. :blush:

I am not a parade person either. We tried to do one for the kids our last trip, adn they are not parade people either. :thumbsup2 We're not atually fireworks people, either. i guess we're just weird. :confused3

Bad Jordan. eating onions. Naughty naughty. :scared:

Glad you made the most of your parade time. :thumbsup2

Ohhh, more babysitting stories coming up next!!! Will we be seeing more power struggles over food? More Dylan pouty-faces?

Dude, I am very behind. Sorry. :blush:

I am not a parade person either. We tried to do one for the kids our last trip, adn they are not parade people either. :thumbsup2 We're not atually fireworks people, either. i guess we're just weird. :confused3

Bad Jordan. eating onions. Naughty naughty. :scared:

Glad you made the most of your parade time. :thumbsup2

No worries Dude....I know it's been a rough month for you.....:hug:

I would rather be on the rides during the parade. Of course, we're usually back at the room before any fireworks even go off...:rolleyes1

Ohhh, more babysitting stories coming up next!!! Will we be seeing more power struggles over food? More Dylan pouty-faces?

You'll be seeing alot of something that's for sure....

Got behind since I've been MIA but am playing catch-up. Great new update. I'm with you on the parades. I'm not real into them. I'd kind of like to see them the first time but I would rather be seeing and doing all the other stuff than wasting time on a parade. This year when we went we skipped the MK parade (saw it last time) and the AK parade, we hadn't ever seen the AK one but luckily the boys agreed that they could care less and we should move on.

You babysit again??!!! Are you busy in early December? lol

:woohoo: :woohoo: WELCOME!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

We've crossed paths.........I'm glad you made it over. I'll stop by your PTR when I catch up on all the others....which may be a few days......

You can use the links to catch up....:thumbsup2

Jordan meet my friend Dawn :goodvibes ....we are both Nashvegas girls and have struck up a great friendship :upsidedow thanks to MeMom and the Dis :grouphug:

We are also planning to go to Disney in Sept so you'll have to jump on that PTR once we get it started!

Still looking forward to the other pics of Flat Winkers. She must have a thing with rear ends. :happytv:

Maybe she can go on the dino behind ::yes::
P1020311.jpg

or even better the gorilla :ssst:
P1020351.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry Winkers I just couldn't resist

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter