Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say "Hi Jordan", still trying to read but life is crazy right now :sad2: . Looking forward to hearing about some more drinking adventures since I could use a few laughs! I gots me some Lunesta yesterday....

Caught back up, great pics from AK, you are so nice to get everyone FP, then to give them to some deserving family, how nice............

I think I arrived at AK about 2pm on that same day, we stayed until 5:30, don't remember seeing your group. I do remember it was very warm that day, I loved it. :love:

BTW, What a nice uncle you are to babysit while the adults enjoyed LeCellier, what sacrifice.

Got behind since I've been MIA but am playing catch-up. Great new update. I'm with you on the parades. I'm not real into them. I'd kind of like to see them the first time but I would rather be seeing and doing all the other stuff than wasting time on a parade. This year when we went we skipped the MK parade (saw it last time) and the AK parade, we hadn't ever seen the AK one but luckily the boys agreed that they could care less and we should move on.

You babysit again??!!! Are you busy in early December? lol

I do babysit again.....and again.....

I thought I was the only non-parade person.....

Jordan meet my friend Dawn :goodvibes ....we are both Nashvegas girls and have struck up a great friendship :upsidedow thanks to MeMom and the Dis :grouphug:

We are also planning to go to Disney in Sept so you'll have to jump on that PTR once we get it started!

Are you the Vandy compadres?

Good morning Peeps!!

Good afternoon.

You are one busy TR, yes sir! I am trying to catch up after being away for the weekend. So I love the camera!!!!! I used the crap out of it all weekend and my fav feature is that color thingie (like the blue ones u took) its the neatest...I'll post some pics for ya once I get them all organized!

I'm glad you like the camera....I thought I lost mine this past weekend and I was freakin...found though..crisis averted.

The color accent is cool huh...

I can't wait to see the pix.

Hey Jordan...Just caught up again. I think there are more of us out there that do not like parades. I keep thinking that I want to see them. Then I sit through it and get mad that I wasted so much time. :lmao:

Sorry about the onions. I would think you would know better by now:laughing:

Welcome back......

Onions and I have a longstanding love/hate relationship.

The only parade I like is the second spectro.... :)

Second Spectro? hows it differant from the First Spectro? :confused3

Probably less crowded would be my guess....

Hey Jordan
I am caught up on your installments but I couldn't read every page I missed. I am not sure if the peep topic is done to death yet but I had to post this picture of Grace with her Easter peep for you.

IMG_1187.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2:

I miss you guys. I have been busy with the kids out of school. Courtney started drivers ed and I had to bring her back and forth to town all week. I am going to try to keep up to date with all my subscriptions again. Sorry I wasn't around. I really did miss all of you.:flower3:

Glad you stop in now and again Laura....Miss you..

Courtney driving? It's not possible........;)

Thats such a sweet picture! :cutie:
Drivers Ed! :scared: My son will be 15 in June and we talked about him getting a summer job this year..:sad2:

Baby Grace looks so sweet with her little pink peep!

Both of you gals are in for a fun 3 yrs with your teens driving - been there, done that, don't want the T-shirt! :lmao:

It is a great picture of the pink Peep and Grace...If my peeps knew they were being compared to Peeps.......:eek:

ohhhhhh......slushies!!! i love these! that's one must-do this time, even though we're only going to epcot to see illuminations and that's it. one condition of my DH for going back to disney was not "hellcot". he hates that place! anyway, i will be consuming one of those in exactly 30 days!!!

one drawback.....i did get a brain freeze drinking mine because i got in line with belle immediately afterwards and i didn't want belle to think i was a lush! :rotfl2:

if you'd like to read about that, here ya go: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=18970026&postcount=341

I would like to a picture of me with a character with a drink in my hand......;)

Gee, three more adjectives and you could have your own version of Jordan and the Seven Dwarfs.....;)

Funny, funny, funny stuff (as usual!)

Kathy

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Tammie I laughed too.

Just wanted to say "Hi Jordan", still trying to read but life is crazy right now :sad2: . Looking forward to hearing about some more drinking adventures since I could use a few laughs! I gots me some Lunesta yesterday....

I miss you Leyla, but I know you're crazy busy with the restaurant now.

like your pix in the siggie..:hug:

Caught back up, great pics from AK, you are so nice to get everyone FP, then to give them to some deserving family, how nice............

I think I arrived at AK about 2pm on that same day, we stayed until 5:30, don't remember seeing your group. I do remember it was very warm that day, I loved it. :love:

BTW, What a nice uncle you are to babysit while the adults enjoyed LeCellier, what sacrifice.

Did you have matching shirts?

After seeing the Jordan Sheep over on Scott's pre-trip report I had to come over hear and see what they were talking about. Now I'm off to read your report and get caught up.

I made it half way through the installments, I'll have to finish reading in the morning, when I get my coffee. :surfweb: BCV looks amazing!

:woohoo: :woohoo: WELCOME!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for coming on over....

There are some more great pix of BCV coming up.

I just now got all caught up and I love it!!! You've got me cracking up over here, it's great.

Now, where can I find some of this "Mojo" for my September trip?? :rolleyes1

:welcome: party: Thanks for joining in the madness....

I think this "mojo" tends to be located in, near, or around alcohol :confused3 .

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I just read through your 35 chapters (don't have time right now for the banter-though, I'm sure it's hilarious...) and wanted to comment about how much I'm enjoying it.

I appericate the bathroom ratings. I hate icky bathrooms. I can handle a 3, but that's my limit-I'll hold it otherwise!

Anyway, looking forward to more...:)

Chapter 36. Tuesday, February 5th. Day 6. Part 6. The Crying Game.

So when I last left you....I was having some issues stemming from my encounter with Flame Tree BBQ Onion Rings.

And Flat Winkers was having an encounter with Kim's behind.....

Everyone got ready for our 7:30 ADRs at Teppan Edo...

Here are some pictures from the meal:

Wendy:
IMG_0232.jpg

Hey look who it is...Erin:
IMG_0236.jpg

Kim and Derek:
IMG_0233.jpg

Erin poppin her head in the pic:
IMG_0234.jpg

Joshie and RoboJo:
IMG_0235.jpg

Are you sensing a theme?
IMG_0241.jpg

Oh yeah.....Teppan Edo...they cook in front of you.
IMG_0238.jpg

Erin showing her dexterity with chopsticks (Ohashi in Japanese):
IMG_0237.jpg

If you noticed, I'm not in any of the pictures or Dylan or Baby J. That's right I babysat again...

Here's my night...I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of the babysitting and you'll find out why.....

So Joshie and RoboJo drop off Baby J, she's okay until they leave. She starts to cry. I try feeding her some food as I also try and feed Dylan.

5 minutes later

Still crying. I try and give her a bottle.

5 minutes later.

Still crying. I change her diaper.

5 minutes later.

Still crying. I rock her for awhile.

5 minutes later.

I turn down the lights. Lay on the floor with her and rub her back.

5 minutes later.

I just carry her around, rubbing her back, bouncing her. This went on for another 20 minutes.

Finally I broke down and called RoboJo...I told her not to come back, but if she had any suggestions. She talked about the formula. I said I had tried...
I told her not to worry that I would just deal.

Still crying. I just felt really bad not knowing exactly what was bothering Baby J. At the hour mark, I warmed the bottle up and she drank it all.

Still crying. I laid down with her again on the floor in the bedroom. After crying for another 5-10 minutes she finally fell asleep.

About an hour and 10-15 minutes total of crying. I was pretty tired...Oh wait....Where's Dylan?:eek: :eek: :scared:

Dylan was jus' chillin' in the living room watching the TV.....

Everyone came back around 9:45pm. I was definitely ready to go to ESPN Club and have a few drinks....

I had a "few" Stoli/cranberries and did my nightly walk along the Boardwalk/Yacht and Beach Club.

wdwfeb2008216.jpg

wdwfeb2008218.jpg

I think I made it back okay and "went to sleep"

Next up: A lazy morning and a spa.

Hi! Still working on Flat Jordan......

I just read through your 35 chapters (don't have time right now for the banter-though, I'm sure it's hilarious...) and wanted to comment about how much I'm enjoying it.

I appericate the bathroom ratings. I hate icky bathrooms. I can handle a 3, but that's my limit-I'll hold it otherwise!

Anyway, looking forward to more...:)

:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: Welcome!!!!!:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More restroom ratings coming.......

Hope not to disappoint....

Teppan Edo looks like so much fun! I love Teppanyaki! Erin is such a cutie and really good with the chopsticks. I am still "getting it." ;)

Sorry about the crying - sounds like you did all the right things - welcome to my world! :rotfl:

Now about your walk about - you didn't chase after anyone with a beer?

I just thought of something - does anyone in your family have any Japanese recipes? I would love a good one for Katsudon or "donburri?"

Teppan Edo looks like so much fun! I love Teppanyaki! Erin is such a cutie and really good with the chopsticks. I am still "getting it." ;)

Sorry about the crying - sounds like you did all the right things - welcome to my world! :rotfl:

Now about your walk about - you didn't chase after anyone with a beer?

Someone may having been chasing me...:rolleyes1

And Flat Winkers was having an encounter with Kim's behind.....

That just sounds so wrong!:scared:

It's so awful when babies cry and you don't know what to do for them!:hug: You really are good to baby sit as much as you do!

How did they like Tepan Edo? I have an adr for there and I hope it's as good as it was before the remodel.

That just sounds so wrong!:scared:

It's so awful when babies cry and you don't know what to do for them!:hug: You really are good to baby sit as much as you do!

How did they like Tepan Edo? I have an adr for there and I hope it's as good as it was before the remodel.

They enjoyed their food. The chef wasn't the most outgoing, but he was proficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter