PCC 5.0 dates...looking ahead

Well, after all the excitement, and DD wanted to go..... there is no way we can make the Nov date work. So bummed.
You had me worried when I read "November" - until I listened to the Podcast. I am glad it's on the Magic rather than the Fantasy. The biggest downside (to me) to the Nov. 30 date is that airfares will be high Thanksgiving weekend.
did i miss if they said it was going to be western or eastern caribbean?
Western - including Jamaica: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/reservations/customize?execution=e2s3
How do I get the info on the cruise, so I can book my spot on podcast 5.0

I haven't seen anything written here yet - but listen to the Sept. 3 Podcast.

So the family is going to Disney for Xmas this year. I need to figure out a way to #1 get more time off in December (that would be almost the whole month) and #2 skim the money off of the Xmas budget to go. Hmmmmm not gonna happen this time. I need my job so I can visit Disney!

So the family is going to Disney for Xmas this year. I need to figure out a way to #1 get more time off in December (that would be almost the whole month) and #2 skim the money off of the Xmas budget to go. Hmmmmm not gonna happen this time. I need my job so I can visit Disney!

Mom (me too) wants to know if it would help if you had a place to stay before/after the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!