PCC 5.0 dates...looking ahead

shawy1269

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
How far ahead do the dates usually get announced? My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon and first cruise EVER on the Fantasy (12/1-12/8). We have already booked the RCI Liberty of the Seas for next December. But I'd really much rather go on a Podcast Cruise! I'm hoping the dates will be released before my final payment is due on this cruise. My wife will not travel during hurricane season, no way no how...so I'm waiting to see the dates for 5.0. Im really hoping for December or January. Anyway, crossing my fingers! Hope to hear soon.

There is a DIS cruise on Oasis of the Seas in August 2013, but Podcast Cruise 5.0 won't be until some time in 2014.

On PCC 4.0 John said they were looking at their options but hadn't made a decision yet. Part of the problem was that not all 2014 dates were out yet. The other is that they need a lot of group space, at a good price on whichever they pick.

Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath. :beach:

NancyIL said:
There is a DIS cruise on Oasis of the Seas in August 2013, but Podcast Cruise 5.0 won't be until some time in 2014.

This is during hurricane season. Fine with me, but not the wife.

I'm hoping it avoids late August 2014 - I'm really wanting that Disneyland Half Marathon for the Coast-to-Coast medal, and the DIS Cruise 1.0 is in the way of doing that in 2013. (First world problems, I know. ;) )

I hope the 2014 Podcast cruise will be in December again.

We could well be in if its a similar time of year again. I don't fancy going to Florida in the summer personally - as much as its nice to get away for our winter, I'd die with the heat.

I am looking forward to the 2014 dates as well....planning to take my DGD on a cruise for her graduation, and would love it to be a PodCast Cruise.

I am seriously thinking about definitely going on PCC 5.0!! I am really hoping that it is a December cruise again.

I am looking at going to PCC 5.0, but also want to do the Tower of Terror 10 Miler in 2014. Maybe you would be nice enough to schedule PCC 5.0 around my schedule..

How about January? For those of us who can't get away ever in December for work, January could work.

I hope dates are set soon. DH thinks he may not want to go this time. But DD has expressed interest in going, and bringing a friend.

I hope dates are set soon. DH thinks he may not want to go this time. But DD has expressed interest in going, and bringing a friend.

I'm hoping dates are set soon too - though I know it's hard to pick a good balance of the time of year when people can travel and a time of year that's somewhat affordable-ish for a family.

(Selfishly hoping it doesn't interfere with any RunDisney events too... :rotfl:)

I must be crazy. ;)

2014...but I'm getting antsy about when date will be announced.

I just moved a few reservations I had with DCL. Hoping for dates for 2014 soon.

I just moved a few reservations I had with DCL. Hoping for dates for 2014 soon.

Val & I will have to compare notes with you about cruise plans when we see you next month.

With the recent announcements regarding the classic ships, im really hoping they do PCC 5.0 on one of the refurbed ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!