Paul & Julie ~ 4/20/13 *SBP/LSS/Italy* - [update 6/27 -Disneyland Engagement Photos]

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! They turned out great and you look gorgeous!

Those are fantastic!!! I love Disneyland engagement photos, I'm definitely a little bit jealous. :goodvibes Love them!

You guys look like you're having so much fun in your pics, I like the pic jumping by the gate.

Thanks ladies! It was a blast taking them. I recommend it to anyone, even if you're already married.. take family photos, or anniversary photos! :thumbsup2

Hey ladies! I bought my wedding shoes! I was innocently walking around DSW in the back of the store by the clearance section and in the corner of my eye I spotted my dream wedding shoes!!! I've seen them online before but they run around $300 and I just wasn't planning on spending that much. Well... these were on sale and then on clearance on top of the sale. I got them for $89!! :banana:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

They will obviously be my "something blue" - yay! so stoked!:woohoo:

In other news... I finished the hangers for the bridesmaids, our moms, and myself - I just need to take some pictures of them to post. Also, I bought flip flops for all the girls and myself from Old Navy the other day. They were having a sale for $1/pair! :thumbsup2 I woke up SO EARLY to get to the mall before they opened! :crazy2: But it was worth it. I also bought some flowers and stuff from Michaels to dress them up a bit. I'll post pics when that DIY is done!

Lastly, I bought more presents for the flower girl and pillow boy (while I was at the mall for Old Navy, I waited for the Disney Store to open because they have a 25% off sale going on)!

For the flower girl:

this bathing suit :beach:
o.jpg

these sunglasses:cool2:
03.jpg

and these flip flops
02.jpg

& for the pillow boy:

this bathing suit :beach:
j.jpg

these sunglasses:cool2:
j3.jpg

and these flip flops
j2.jpg

.... I think that's it for now! Thanks for reading along! :goodvibes

Julie, it all looks so great!! I can't believe our colors are so similar!! I've been slacking on my PJ, I so need to catch up with my updates. I'm anxious to see how your flip flops turn out, I'm working on mine too!

LOVE THE SHOES!!! I was looking on Zappos and feel in love with some designed shoes but couldn't bring myself to spend that type of money on a pair of wedding shoes. I didn't even think of DSW, I'll have to see what they have in their sail area. I have found a pair on Zappos for $100, that is the highest I will go! But if I can get a pair of designers for less... :cool1:

I saw that bag you got for your bridesmaids, I almost bought it but I have so many bags/tots/beach bags, both Disney and non Disney so I talked myself out of it. :rotfl:

Great gifts for the flower girl and pillow boy. We won't be having them, but we will have a little girl and little boy present and I was thinking about a gift bag/favor for them to keep them occupied during dinner. You gave me some good ideas.

Your engagement pictures are beautiful! I've never been to Disneyland, but now that I live on the other side of the country I've been bugging DF to take me. I know it's not the same at Disney World, but I just HAVE to go at least once.

Julie, it all looks so great!! I can't believe our colors are so similar!! I've been slacking on my PJ, I so need to catch up with my updates. I'm anxious to see how your flip flops turn out, I'm working on mine too!

I thought the same thing about our colors when I saw your plans! YAY.. color twins!:rotfl:

I'm wrapping the flip flips in ribbon and adding sparkly beads.. can't wait till they're done so I can post them! Looking forward to see how yours come out too!:thumbsup2

LOVE THE SHOES!!! I was looking on Zappos and feel in love with some designed shoes but couldn't bring myself to spend that type of money on a pair of wedding shoes. I didn't even think of DSW, I'll have to see what they have in their sail area. I have found a pair on Zappos for $100, that is the highest I will go! But if I can get a pair of designers for less... :cool1:

I saw that bag you got for your bridesmaids, I almost bought it but I have so many bags/tots/beach bags, both Disney and non Disney so I talked myself out of it. :rotfl:

Great gifts for the flower girl and pillow boy. We won't be having them, but we will have a little girl and little boy present and I was thinking about a gift bag/favor for them to keep them occupied during dinner. You gave me some good ideas.

Your engagement pictures are beautiful! I've never been to Disneyland, but now that I live on the other side of the country I've been bugging DF to take me. I know it's not the same at Disney World, but I just HAVE to go at least once.

Thanks! You're just like me.. I have TOO MANY tote bags (I get it from my mother because she also has even more that I do!:rotfl2:).... buttttt that didn't stop me from ordereing one for myself along with the bridesmaids!! HAHA:rotfl:

Definitely check out DSW periodically..they have great stuff.. and the clearance section is awesome!:thumbsup2

Oh, and you MUST go to Disneyland.. that's an order! :mic: LOL.. Paul and I already have our 1st anniversary trip planned (California: Disneyland [WE HAVE TO SEE THE NEW EXPANSION/RENOVATION, Universal, L.A., & San Diego!) - :hyper: CAN'T WAIT!! (of coarse this whole thing started because we NEEDED to go back to Disneyland! haha)

So far I have already made the bridesmaids & my hangers (will post a pic soon), and I am working on flip flops for the girls and myself too.

Other DIY projects on my list are:

Card "box" to resemble the Paradise Falls jug from UP:
paradise-falls-jar.jpg

I'll make it with this jar

Flower Girl basket:
flower-girl-basket.jpg

Already bought the basket.. just need to get the heart and put it together.

The Ring Bearer's book (the rings will be inside):
ouradventurebook.jpg
book.jpg

Using this tutorial as inspiration for this project

I love all the UP going on! Your engagement party was awesome and I love the adventure book idea! Really excited for you!

I really love your DIY ideas. I have a few that I should start to do mock ups for, just need to get myself to Michael's. :rotfl:

We actually have a jar of change that we throw any loose coins we have in. I figured we're use it for tips for the cruise or a little extra spending money, but that other day I was looking at it and it reminded me of the Paradise Falls jar from Up. I think that's an awesome idea for your "card box"

Your project ideas are so cute! I would've never thought about using the Paradise Falls jar as inspiration for a card holder, but it's really clever and adorable!

Your shoes look fabulous too!

Just joining in! Love all that you have so far! Your dress is absolutely gorgeous and so is your shoes! LOVE!! Cannot wait to read more! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter