Party for the Senses 10/20/07 - Join Us!!!

BRAINSTORM!!!!!

What do you think about having a meeting point an hour or half hour before the party party lines up (for those that aren't going to go the the Eat to the Beat concert). We would pick a designated time, near the event, and then all get in line together at the entrance to get into PFTS. With a mass of people, we would probably be able to find a section of available tables together, keeping in mind to reserve space for those who will be arriving a wee bit later, after the concert. If we had table decorations, as has been discussed, it would help those arriving later find us.

My big obstacle (the one in my mind), has been the idea of not being able to find all of you.

What do you think? Good, bad? Any suggestions? Or details of times, places, etc., that we can work out?:hippie:

I just assumed that's what we were going to do. I must have only talked with Brenda about that. :upsidedow I think that's a very good idea.

I know that we are not going to the concert beforehand & neither are Brenda & Jay.

Maybe Jeanne can tell us if the coffee stand was still there at the right of the entrance to the gates for the Party? We could all meet there.:goodvibes

I just assumed that's what we were going to do. I must have only talked with Brenda about that. :upsidedow I think that's a very good idea.

I know that we are not going to the concert beforehand & neither are Brenda & Jay.

Maybe Jeanne can tell us if the coffee stand was still there at the right of the entrance to the gates for the Party? We could all meet there.:goodvibes
I assumed that too! We won't be going to the concert either so we'll be there early. And now that we plan on going to the F&W Fest on Friday 10/19 too we will definitely have more than enough time to hit all the booths instead of running through them like we had planned since we'd only be there one day.

More time = more leisureky stroll and early meet for PFTS!!

I assumed that too! We won't be going to the concert either so we'll be there early. And now that we plan on going to the F&W Fest on Friday 10/19 too we will definitely have more than enough time to hit all the booths instead of running through them like we had planned since we'd only be there one day.

More time = more leisureky stroll and early meet for PFTS!!

We'll be there on the 19th too! We had planned on just cruising the booths that day, but my suuhweeet hubby got us an ADR for Le Bistro that night. But maybe we'll see y'all hitting the booths!

We're going to Bistro for my birthday on the 17th! We've never been there before and are really looking forward to it.

Also... we'll be hanging at Epcot Friday night as well, so if you see us be sure to say hello! I have to warn everyone that my vision is really bad so I might look right at you and not recognize you at all unless you say something. I'm not being rude, I just can't see, and alcohol only makes it worse. :rotfl2:

BTW - Erica and Lionel won't be joining us on the 20th now, so that's two fewer people for the evening.

Haha its ok.

Thats too bad that Erica and Lionel won't be joining us.

Well...I leave tomorrow morning (Knight's is picking me up at 4:45am!) so I"ll see you all on the 20th (and Brenda at Adventurer's Club more than likely) I should have internet access so I may pop in.

We'll be there on the 19th too! We had planned on just cruising the booths that day, but my suuhweeet hubby got us an ADR for Le Bistro that night. But maybe we'll see y'all hitting the booths!
Yeah we'll be cruising!! I'll have my B-day button on so I'm sure you'll spot me!:goodvibes

Haha its ok.

Thats too bad that Erica and Lionel won't be joining us.

Well...I leave tomorrow morning (Knight's is picking me up at 4:45am!) so I"ll see you all on the 20th (and Brenda at Adventurer's Club more than likely) I should have internet access so I may pop in.
Have a safe trip!! Enjoy!:cool1:

We won't be going to the concert either. So, meet at the coffee stand? What time do you think?

I can't remember what time we got there last year. I'm thinking it was pretty early like 6:00 & we were one of the first arrivals. But I'm really not sure about the time. Anyone?

Melissa, Have a safe & fun trip!!!

Hi all,

Yes, the coffee stand is still there.

Also, it looks like we all we will have terrific weather!!!

So we're going to meet up at the coffee stand at the outskirts of Canada? I was wondering where the venue actually is ... do we have to walk through a hidden doorway or something because I can't recall ever seeing it when we were at Epcot before.

We're getting so excited now - we leave for WDW on Monday morning at the butt crack of stupid (that's what I call it when you have to be up so early to get to the airport that you might as well not even go to bed). :thumbsup2

Hi all,

Yes, the coffee stand is still there.

Also, it looks like we all we will have terrific weather!!!
Good, the weather was my biggest concern because it's been really crappy here in Miami for the last 2 weeks, raining on and off. My complex has been trying to strip and repaint the pavement for the last month and have only finished one section out of 8. I hate rain.

And it seems like the rain has been all over the state lately so I was worried that rain here means rain in O-town.

So we're going to meet up at the coffee stand at the outskirts of Canada? I was wondering where the venue actually is ... do we have to walk through a hidden doorway or something because I can't recall ever seeing it when we were at Epcot before.

We're getting so excited now - we leave for WDW on Monday morning at the butt crack of stupid (that's what I call it when you have to be up so early to get to the airport that you might as well not even go to bed). :thumbsup2

There are actually these huge gates set back in between Canada & the UK. It's funny but when we were there in January I had to go look for them, because they put plants in front of the gates & they are hardly noticeable!

What time do y'all want to meet?

We'll probably get there around 6PM. Since Erica and Lionel aren't coming to PFTS, Jay and I are going to meet up with them and a few other DISers ahead of time for a drink or two. So if we seem a little :crazy: you'll know why!

I updated the list of attendees for next week's PFTS - we're still at 22... I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! :banana:

Attendees

Oybolshoi: Brenda and Jason (2)
Shovan: Sheryl & Bob (2)
Yearbook50: Melissa & Wes (2)
Girli565: Jennifer & Annette (2) Happy Birthday Jennifer!
Dizneykid: Jeanne & Marcel (2)
Magicinmyheart: Beckie & Terry; Cindy & Brian (4)
Krissalee: Krissy & Craig (2)
Cdtommie: Tom & Mary Ann; Larry & Lynne (4)
Ollie: Ian & Lynn (2)

current total: 22

Brenda,

You and Jason have a wonderful trip. We will see you on the 20th!!

I've been on a packing frenzy today! Can't wait to meet everyone! We'll be leaving Thurs morning! :goodvibes

I'm mostly packed & we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning! :cool1: We'll check into All Star for one night, then move to the Beach Club for the rest of our vacation!

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Hope everyone has a safe trip & we'll see y'all at 6:00 Saturday at the coffee stand near Canada! :banana: :cool1: :goodvibes :yay:

Sheryl

Ok, one last thing before I pack...

I'm not planning on wearing a dress to the PFTS but a nice dress shirt and denim trousers. I'll be dressed appropriately, right?

I'll hopefully be packed and ready to leave tomorrow afternoon after work. 4:40 can't come soon enough tomorrow!! Yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter