PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got ours from a breeder in PA too - GiGi of Foxtale Kennel. She helped us pick out a puppy with just the right temperment for DS's issues. We couldn't be happier.

Ian came from Pat at Rhydowen.

In 25 Days I can do online check in!!

I think I broke ADRs. I was looking to tweak a few and now it just loads a blank page. :headache:

Hi everyone!!!! Wow I learn something new on this thread everyday! Lol

Didn't know there was Persian Food!

Pat - if you made ANY special requests for you resort I wouldn't do online check in, if you do a computer will designate your room instead if the room assigner who will look for special requests..

Something I learned as a TA myself today..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

bluejasmine said:
Hi everyone!!!! Wow I learn something new on this thread everyday! Lol

Didn't know there was Persian Food!

Pat - if you made ANY special requests for you resort I wouldn't do online check in, if you do a computer will designate your room instead if the room assigner who will look for special requests..

Something I learned as a TA myself today..

Why would the method for room assignments be affected by online check-in?

I just want to say that it is awesome to go to the WDW web site and see it all decked out for the holidays! It's OUR TURN!

Ian still did it when he got older. I loved that dog. He passed at 18. I can highly recommend his breeder in PA. (I know that's a hot topic, I did also have rescues over the years). Ian had an awesome personality and came to us (the ex and I) because the breeder couldn't keep him. He was show quality but too timid. I miss my bunny dog..

I will never have another dog. DBF and I just don't have the time to take care of one properly. I can't even imagine puppy training from a 6th floor apartment. So I get my pets and puppy snuggles from the various dogs in the building.

Puppy training from a 6th floor apartment would be a nightmare! We got Beethoven as a rescue. He was a puppy mill Corgi with an undesirable fluffy coat, and the people at the mill beat him. We got him when he was about a year old. We really lucked out with him in that he didn't have a lot of major issues for a rescue dog.

This time we'll be buying from a reputable breeder. Wesson's a "papered" dog too, but I didn't have much choice with him. Since I wanted a Brittany specifically for hunting, I had to find one from a good line of hunting dogs.

We got ours from a breeder in PA too - GiGi of Foxtale Kennel. She helped us pick out a puppy with just the right temperment for DS's issues. We couldn't be happier.

Ian came from Pat at Rhydowen.

I will have to look up both of those breeders!

Just think - we could plan all the December 2013 group members trips for them :rotfl2:

EXACTLY. I feel like when people say "Oh, I'm planning a Disney vacation," I do this internal eye roll thing where I'm thinking, "OH YEAH?!?! Not as good as I could have planned it... :rotfl2:"

Morning everyone!!!

25 more days for us and by now, we'll already have landed!! Soooo excited!

Tonight we're buying our park hoppers from UT and also La Nuoba tickets for our 2nd night there! Then it will be totally official! :thumbsup2

When will the calendar for DHS get updated with "light switch" hours for Osbourne Lights? Will there even be a set time?

With the Cirque show happening now, we'll need to do light switch day and Fantasmic on two seperate nights... but I'm sooo excited to see DBF's reaction to the lights? I think he'll absolutely love it! :love:

I dont think it ever shows on the calendar, but it would be on the times guide at the park. I think we had this same conversation and I said I would look at my info from last year and I never did. :rolleyes1 I am sure I still have the calendars in my binder. I will try to remember to look.

WedgieSock said:
YAY!!!

My friend just called me (she saw a post of mine on FB) and asked if we were going to Disney .... she says she wants to go too but doesn't know the first thing. I said "Stop right there honey, you're in good hands" so I'm going round in the morning and seeing if we can get her a last minute trip booked in December!!

Yaaaaay! :) when is she looking to go?

I have spent the day doing LOTS of planning!!!! It is so surreal that we are really going to WDW this year. This is what I have come up with:

Sun 12/9: Our flight lands at MCO at 9:15am...we'll spend our whole first day at Epcot.
Mon 12/10: MK open-close
Tues 12/11: AK 9a-3pmish; MVMCP 4p-12p
Wed 12/12: late start with Mickey Waffles from somewhere! Hang around the GF and then head to any of the parks, other than Epcot; MK, AK, HS all close between 5-8pm, then we'll head to DTD
Thurs 12/13: HS 9a-8p; then hoping for a late dinner at O'hana's...and a view of Wishes...REALLY crossing all of fingers for that one!!!!
Fri 12/14:Epcot from open to close; EMH that day so, 9am-12:30pm. We'll take a trip to the Boardwalk at some point to see the displays at BC/YC and BWI
Sat 12/15: MK 9am-5pmish; our flight home from MCO takes off at 8pm

More details in PTR!!! Would love any and all thoughts...suggestions. 34 more days!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Went shopping at lunch and finally got the Mickey light up necklace at Walgreens. :cool1: I also got this little flashlight thing that projects Disney shapes. Not sure about it, but it was only $1.99. Then I went to Target and got a hanging cosmetic bag so mousekeeping wont touch my toothbrush. :rotfl: The list is slowing getting smaller. :goodvibes

Valgoof said:
That's what I was thinking. It's kind of like already being sad about the last day of the trip. This thread can't be closed!! :sad:

I will honestly get lonely :sad:

Went shopping at lunch and finally got the Mickey light up necklace at Walgreens. :cool1: I also got this little flashlight thing that projects Disney shapes. Not sure about it, but it was only $1.99. Then I went to Target and got a hanging cosmetic bag so mousekeeping wont touch my toothbrush. :rotfl: The list is slowing getting smaller. :goodvibes

The hanging toiletry bag was one of the best purchases I ever made. I keep it stocked at all times. It even has it's own toothbrush and razor.

I will honestly get lonely :sad:

Me too.. :sad:

Tltorrez said:
Why would the method for room assignments be affected by online check-in?

Like I said online check in is completely computer generated while otherwise a physical room assigner will look at your requests the computer does not. This is straight from the horses mouth..

Running to keep up on this thread again. Has anyone called and gotten the $20 back from the price change for pp+? And I'm at 24 days! I'd better speed up my invites etc if I want to finish. It feels surreal to be so close after planing this trip more than a year.

I will too. Cant we just move over to the community board and keep chatting. :)

We have to!!! We can be the nice happy cheery thread on the community board - I pop over occasionally and people seem so grumpy...

Running to keep up on this thread again. Has anyone called and gotten the $20 back from the price change for pp+? And I'm at 24 days! I'd better speed up my invites etc if I want to finish. It feels surreal to be so close after planing this trip more than a year.

I called and got my $20 - all they needed was your order number or email address... Took all of 3 minutes!!

The hanging toiletry bag was one of the best purchases I ever made. I keep it stocked at all times. It even has it's own toothbrush and razor.

I will probably do that too, now that I have one. Yay!!

We have to!!! We can be the nice happy cheery thread on the community board - I pop over occasionally and people seem so grumpy...

I dont know. After this trip, DH wants to wait 3 years to go back. I might get pretty grumpy. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter