• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eureka, I have found it!!! :wave2:

Now I need to go back to read the rest of #3 and this thread on page 2!

I have so much to do today but, I think I'm addicted to you! :lmao:

Anyway, be back later, I hope, yea who am I kidding! pixiedust:

:hourglass 25 more days for me! (I don't count today)

:tinker:

Valgoof said:
DH asked if I have extra money saved to take with us. I said yes, I have $300 set aside. He said I needed to have $700. I asked why and he said tips, breakfast and then all the stuff you are going to want to buy!! :rotfl: Awww he does know me. LOL

And just went to the Disney website to look at my ADRs and noticed I have the "in 30 days you can do online check-in reminder". YAY!!

So he just gave you permission to spend $700, right? ;)

I just made an ADR for Yak and Yeti for our AK day. We were originally doing SAI in Epcot, but since AK hours are extended I want to be at AK longer. It is arrival day so I think we will finish at AK and then go to POP and get settled since we will have been up since 4am. So then the plan was to just do QS, but of course I changed my mind. LOL Has anyone been there?

PrincessAurora27 said:
Will there be one?? :worried:

Ok. I'm ordering the throw.. Now do I want pink princesses or the purple Rapunzel? I also ordered the Club Penguin Yeti plush for DBF. I call him Bumble.

I got the green Ariel last Christmas. :)

Will there be one?? :worried:

Ok. I'm ordering the throw.. Now do I want pink princesses or the purple Rapunzel? I also ordered the Club Penguin Yeti plush for DBF. I call him Bumble.

I just called my mom to convince her that her grandkids each needed one, just so I could order. I told her I did it so I wouldnt order myself one, she said if you want one, go ahead and order it and I will get it for you. I am getting Minnie. :goodvibes

Don't look at me. I'm trying to talk myself out of it, especially since we decided we will be taking/renting a stroller for DD, and a blanket would keep her toasty warm while we're waiting for a parade or fireworks.

Aww..she definitely needs one!!

We could just continue the thread as "The group that WENT to Disney December 2012." We'll have a giant trip/tip sharing report!

Love it!!

So he just gave you permission to spend $700, right? ;)

:scared1: I did not think about it that way!!!! But really, I need to stop spending money now, so I have money to spend while we are there. :lmao:

Valgoof said:
I just made an ADR for Yak and Yeti for our AK day. We were originally doing SAI in Epcot, but since AK hours are extended I want to be at AK longer. It is arrival day so I think we will finish at AK and then go to POP and get settled since we will have been up since 4am. So then the plan was to just do QS, but of course I changed my mind. LOL Has anyone been there?

We were a few years ago. All 4 of us liked it.

I like the new idea to have a sit down meal and stay longer at AK. I've never been there at night & would love to photograph with darkness surrounding

Valgoof said:
I just called my mom to convince her that her grandkids each needed one, just so I could order. I told her I did it so I wouldnt order myself one, she said if you want one, go ahead and order it and I will get it for you. I am getting Minnie. :goodvibes
:

Ha! Sounds like my mother. See, we can't help it, we are children of enablers! :rotfl:

I found that my Pemmy was so much more hyper than the Cardi. If I didn't have her papers I would have sworn she was part Jack Russell.

Ian's full registered name was P.N. Ian. When he was a puppy he'd roll onto his back and pee himself when scared. He was a beautiful brindle tri color.

Lucy was a standard fawn/red and white with the fairy saddle. Her full registered name is Looney Lucy.

I've always wanted a blue merle Cardi. I think they are so pretty.

Hyper is actually good for us. Our Brittany is a very hyper, neurotic dog, but sweet as he can be and I couldn't ask for a better upland hunting buddy! The more hyper the new putty is the better Wesson will like him. He never was happy that Beethoven couldn't keep up with him on walks and at the dog park. Beethoven was definitely the dominant dog and what he "said" Wesson went along with, so Wesson's a bit lost right now without another dog to bully him around.

That is TOO funny about Ian! It has to be a Cardi thing. Beethoven did the same thing when he was little. Even once he was grown occasionally he'd get so excited he'd have a bit of an accident.

Sissy'd LOVE to get a blue merle, but they are hard to find around here, and neither of us think we want another Cardi just yet. Beethoven had the most gorgeous tail, but Lord did it take forever to rinse all the soap out of it at bath time! Beethoven was a tri, but had very little black on him, mostly red and white. I would rather pick one out based on personality than looks, so I'll be happy with whatever color we end up with.

Yay! I just ordered DD's customized Cat in the Hat dress, bow, and leg warmers! Now I am waiting to hear from the family about the MVMCP iron-ons I chose.

That may be it for my spending today! :rotfl:

YAY!!!

My friend just called me (she saw a post of mine on FB) and asked if we were going to Disney .... she says she wants to go too but doesn't know the first thing. I said "Stop right there honey, you're in good hands" so I'm going round in the morning and seeing if we can get her a last minute trip booked in December!!

Good luck WedgieSock.

I remember how excited I was when my buddy told me he was going down at the same time.

Morning everyone!!!

25 more days for us and by now, we'll already have landed!! Soooo excited!

Tonight we're buying our park hoppers from UT and also La Nuoba tickets for our 2nd night there! Then it will be totally official! :thumbsup2

When will the calendar for DHS get updated with "light switch" hours for Osbourne Lights? Will there even be a set time?

With the Cirque show happening now, we'll need to do light switch day and Fantasmic on two seperate nights... but I'm sooo excited to see DBF's reaction to the lights? I think he'll absolutely love it! :love:

I can't believe you all finished up that last thread!

I went ahead and ordered PP+. I'm pretty sure I'll just hold onto it until my family trip, since it'll get more use then. I'm such a dork.

Hyper is actually good for us. Our Brittany is a very hyper, neurotic dog, but sweet as he can be and I couldn't ask for a better upland hunting buddy! The more hyper the new putty is the better Wesson will like him. He never was happy that Beethoven couldn't keep up with him on walks and at the dog park. Beethoven was definitely the dominant dog and what he "said" Wesson went along with, so Wesson's a bit lost right now without another dog to bully him around.

That is TOO funny about Ian! It has to be a Cardi thing. Beethoven did the same thing when he was little. Even once he was grown occasionally he'd get so excited he'd have a bit of an accident.

Sissy'd LOVE to get a blue merle, but they are hard to find around here, and neither of us think we want another Cardi just yet. Beethoven had the most gorgeous tail, but Lord did it take forever to rinse all the soap out of it at bath time! Beethoven was a tri, but had very little black on him, mostly red and white. I would rather pick one out based on personality than looks, so I'll be happy with whatever color we end up with.

Ian still did it when he got older. I loved that dog. He passed at 18. I can highly recommend his breeder in PA. (I know that's a hot topic, I did also have rescues over the years). Ian had an awesome personality and came to us (the ex and I) because the breeder couldn't keep him. He was show quality but too timid. I miss my bunny dog..

I will never have another dog. DBF and I just don't have the time to take care of one properly. I can't even imagine puppy training from a 6th floor apartment. So I get my pets and puppy snuggles from the various dogs in the building.

Is the fleece blanket sale a promotion on the site or do you need a code. I'm currently on my phone and I can't look at it right now. DS2 sleeps with a fleece blanket and currently has a Halloween one. It'd be nice to get him and DS6 new ones for Christmas. Hmmmm. Have to check it out this afternoon after DS6 gets on the bus.

PrincessAurora27 said:
Ian still did it when he got older. I loved that dog. He passed at 18. I can highly recommend his breeder in PA. (I know that's a hot topic, I did also have rescues over the years). Ian had an awesome personality and came to us (the ex and I) because the breeder couldn't keep him. He was show quality but too timid. I miss my bunny dog..

I will never have another dog. DBF and I just don't have the time to take care of one properly. I can't even imagine puppy training from a 6th floor apartment. So I get my pets and puppy snuggles from the various dogs in the building.

We got ours from a breeder in PA too - GiGi of Foxtale Kennel. She helped us pick out a puppy with just the right temperment for DS's issues. We couldn't be happier.

Is the fleece blanket sale a promotion on the site or do you need a code. I'm currently on my phone and I can't look at it right now. DS2 sleeps with a fleece blanket and currently has a Halloween one. It'd be nice to get him and DS6 new ones for Christmas. Hmmmm. Have to check it out this afternoon after DS6 gets on the bus.

It's available on the site too. I just went there and ordered three of them for Christmas presents. Yay me! my first Christmas present purchases! :cool1:

The code is FREEPZ (covers the personalization and shipping on those items) for my three blankets with tax came out to about $33. Can't beat that!

Mom2Cody06 said:

Code is on the site.

Thanks. Hope to get that done today!! One present down for each boy. Hmmm wonder if DH would like one too, maybe Perry. Does that mean I can get one for myself too, lol.

sunnysideup3 said:
It appeared it was a group that was making 100 bears and taking them to Children's Hospital. Apparently there was something like 20-25 volunteers that were doing the labor and then bringing them over today. That warms my heart (and is better than 100 people in the store!)

That is wonderful!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter