PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! Date night with DH! I doubt I will wear a Santa hat... I don't like hats at all really...

I'm going to try to wear it all party, though I'm not a big hat wearer either. I will definitely be wearing it for the pictures at least though! :thumbsup2

SAT887 said:
We have to!!! We can be the nice happy cheery thread on the community board - I pop over occasionally and people seem so grumpy...

I called and got my $20 - all they needed was your order number or email address... Took all of 3 minutes!!

Thanks!

I've got the same set up. In a drawer in my dresser I've got a toiletry bag with a toothbrush, razor, hairbrush, toothpaste, etc. that I just keep packed all the time. I also keep a big ziplock bag in that drawer with a first aid kit I restock after every trip, bottles of the OTC meds we may need, sunscreen, etc. in it. That way when I go to pack all I have to do is grab the toiletry bag and that zip lock bag and I'm all set. It saves TONS of hassle over having to remember to pack all those little things every time we travel.

I do the exact same thing! It makes it so much easier, since we do weekend trips places a lot of times.

Here's my schedule so far:

Fri 12/7: EPCOT (CP and EMH)
Sat 12/8: AK morning/MGM (Osbourne Lights) night and possibly River Roost at POR afterwards
Sun 12/9: Resort hopping in the morning/Magic Kingdom & MVMCP at night (with a Dole Whip stop)
Mon 12/10: DTD morning/MGM (Fantasmic!) afternoon & night
Tues 12/11: EPCOT day/DTD night
Wed 12/12: Open day (with Le Cellier dinner)
Thur 12/13: Park hopping for merchandise/Departure at night

Just keep an eye out for the 6' 300 lbs Boston Irish guy decked out in Bruins/Pats gear (or a Mickey Mouse hockey sweater), and you've found BDL. :wave2:

We will also be putting BDL and BDLsgal in our windows at POR-RGR, as well. :thumbsup2

We'll be in Epcot on 12/11 as well! DBF is 6' and about 325, I'm 5'6ish and blonde. I'll probably be carrying a back pack with pink elephants on it. :wave2:

I'll be there the same night as you, and I too will be wearing a Santa hat :goodvibes

I won't be there that night. I'm there on 12/14. But I'll probably wear my santa hat. It's pink with a tiara! :goodvibes

I'm trying to load a real avatar but I can't get it small enough (under the KB limit).. There are a string of not so nice words coming out of my mouth.. :headache:

Whoohooo - Part 4!!!!

10 pages already and we started at 8am today!!???!!!:scared1::rotfl:

33 days for us - whoohoo! Happy Monday everyone :)

I was just thinking of this randomly and...what is your least favorite ride at WDW? Meaning, something you've been on and will be quite happy to never ride again.

Mine is the Winnie the Pooh ride at MK. When I rode it last year, I couldn't believe how jerky and weird and disjointed it was. I was so happy to get off, even thought it's only a super short ride. :rotfl2:

Honorable mention goes to Primeval Whirl, which is also jerky.

Unfortunately, my partner likes it, so we'll be going on it again this year. (And will also be riding Test Track and Mission: Space multiple times.)

Here's my schedule so far:

Fri 12/7: EPCOT (CP and EMH)
Sat 12/8: AK morning/MGM (Osbourne Lights) night and possibly River Roost at POR afterwards
Sun 12/9: Resort hopping in the morning/Magic Kingdom & MVMCP at night (with a Dole Whip stop)
Mon 12/10: DTD morning/MGM (Fantasmic!) afternoon & night
Tues 12/11: EPCOT day/DTD night
Wed 12/12: Open day (with Le Cellier dinner)
Thur 12/13: Park hopping for merchandise/Departure at night

Just keep an eye out for the 6' 300 lbs Boston Irish guy decked out in Bruins/Pats gear (or a Mickey Mouse hockey sweater), and you've found BDL. :wave2:

We will also be putting BDL and BDLsgal in our windows at POR-RGR, as well. :thumbsup2

See you at POR!! If you have a 5'6 strawberry blonde curly girl come up to you and say, "Hey BDL!!", no worries, it's just me :wave2: I'll be there with DH and DD7 It's gonna be great! :cool1:

grrrlennyl said:
I was just thinking of this randomly and...what is your least favorite ride at WDW? Meaning, something you've been on and will be quite happy to never ride again.

Mine is the Winnie the Pooh ride at MK. When I rode it last year, I couldn't believe how jerky and weird and disjointed it was. I was so happy to get off, even thought it's only a super short ride. :rotfl2:

Unfortunately, my partner likes it, so we'll be going on it again this year. (And will also be riding Test Track and Mission: Space multiple times.)

You'd never get me on Primeval Hurl. But of the rides I've ridden - Living with the Land. It was boring when I went in high school and it's just as boring today.

YAY! I finally got it small enough.

It looks like our plans are as follows:

12/10 - Arrive BWI early afternoon. MK then Narcoossee's for Dinner
12/11 - Epcot - Les Chefs for lunch and Le Cellier for Dinner
12/12 - DHS - CRT for breakfast then park hop to DHS. Yachtsman for dinner.
12/13 - AK/DTD - Y&Y for Lunch, Fulton's for dinner
12/14 - MK - CP for breakfast, MVMCP and the TTDP.
12/15 - Open (thinking Epcot) Kona for breakfast. Coral Reef Dinner
12/16 - Open - Maybe MK and DTD. 'Ohana for breakfast HDDR for dinner.
12/17 - Check out and early afternoon train back.

It's a Small World. I still remember it from 29 years ago. I'm not going on it again. Both DBF and I have said **** NO!

I wish I could convert DH to someone who wants to go every year. Although, as far as characters go, he was incredibly patient (no small feat for him) during all the hurry up and waiting to meet characters. Of course, he still talks about how Jasmine was his favorite character to meet!:rolleyes2

DH is a big Pochohontas fan. ;)

Hmmm...maybe I need to try this route with DH. :rotfl2:

Stitch!!!!!! DH loved Alien Encounter. I dont really remember it. Not impressed with Stitch and will be skipping it this year.

Princess Aurora--You arent allowed to change your avatar. It is throwing me off. Who is this person responding??? :rotfl2:

I forgot to tell you guys!! I made a calendar with pics from last year and I had forgotten to turn the page to November until this weekend. November is the Osborne Lights. DH saw it and said "those were the most amazing thing. We'll have to go 2 nights to see them this year". So at least he is excited about something!!

Ride I never want to go on again - Mission Space....

On the other hand I love living with the land and its a small world.... :) But I'm a cheese ball! :blush:

For me, it's gotta be Stitch's Escape. Which is really a shame, because I loved ExtraTERRORestrial.

Princess Aurora--You arent allowed to change your avatar. It is throwing me off. Who is this person responding??? :rotfl2:

I forgot to tell you guys!! I made a calendar with pics from last year and I had forgotten to turn the page to November until this weekend. November is the Osborne Lights. DH saw it and said "those were the most amazing thing. We'll have to go 2 nights to see them this year". So at least he is excited about something!!

Didn't mean to throw you off. I was using a stock avatar and when I would see someone else with it, I got thrown off thinking I didn't remember posting that! :rotfl2::lmao:

Ha! I love asking questions like this because everyone has such different things that just don't do it for them. I actually (GASP!) like Stitch's Great Escape (and even went on it multiple times last year) and Living with the Land. That said, IASW is definitely a once-a-trip ride for me. Ha!

I was outside for awhile on Saturday and it was cold!!! I asked DH what is the temperature because this is too cold for Disney. It was about 45, but it was windy too. I had on a long sleeve tee and my winter coat. Way too cold for my cute t-shirts.

Valgoof said:
I was outside for awhile on Saturday and it was cold!!! I asked DH what is the temperature because this is too cold for Disney. It was about 45, but it was windy too. I had on a long sleeve tee and my winter coat. Way too cold for my cute t-shirts.

Accuweather Monthly forecast for Orlando is showing low 60s to low 80s. :) A few more days and it will show my dates.

Stitch is the only ride I WILL NOT get on again. Got on it in 2008, and never since.

Accuweather Monthly forecast for Orlando is showing low 60s to low 80s. :) A few more days and it will show my dates.

I looked at weather.com for next month. They are saying mid-70's. I'm going to pull out the shorts! Yes, I'll need a hoodie at night but OMG that's so warm in December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter