PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It scares everyone - even more reason for me to serve it ;) :teeth:

I love Persian food! We had a Persian Curry day in September (we try and do a 'cultural day' at home centred around food) .... I'm worried my DD will think those countries only exist in books :lmao:

There is a stew called Fesenjoon (the spelling changes depending on who you talk to). His mom and grandmother make it for me. It's a fall/winter stew with ground walnuts and pomegrante. It's so good. Over rice and with tadeek (the crispy rice).

I need someone to tell me I don't need to order myself a personalized fleece throw blanket.

I think we are fully capable of a part 5

Well it took a little over 3 weeks to get through part 3, so part 5 maybe around thanksgiving?!?!

Fast Forward to Monday after Thanksgiving (U.S.)

Tofubeast: "Looks like we're getting close to the end of another thread. When we get to page 249 I'll create 'PART 41 December Roll Call'. Just let me reserve the first 8 posts for Roster, Event Links, Post #3, Whatever I chose Post 4 for, Pictures and Testimonials from those losers on The Nov Roll Call thread, Christmas Merchandise, Descriptions of Everyone's Thanksgiving Dinners, And Sympathy Postings for Those of Us Injured in Black Friday's Door-Buster Sales.

Let's see if we can get to 42 people."

Anyone have any suggestions for naming what will probably be a Christmas present Corgi puppy (we'll definitely get a boy)???

If its a girl I would have to call her either Queenie or Lizzie in reference to our Queen, if you google images Queen Elizabeth and her corgis there are tons of pictures of her with her corgis from a little girl to now (she always has at least 4) she loves her dogs!

There is a stew called Fesenjoon (the spelling changes depending on who you talk to). His mom and grandmother make it for me. It's a fall/winter stew with ground walnuts and pomegrante. It's so good. Over rice and with tadeek (the crispy rice).

I need someone to tell me I don't need to order myself a personalized fleece throw blanket.

That sounds yum!

And no, I won't tell you not to order the fleece because you know you need one!!!! :teeth:

I can't wait!

My GF and I are SO excited about MVMCP!! :santa:

I've already started to make my travel list and pack.

I got my MVMCP tickets in the mail on Saturday - WOO HOO!!!

I'm going back to WDW!!!!!

Mike.

:woohoo: I can't wait for MVMCP!!! What night do you go? Add yourself to our list - you'll find the link in Post #2 :)

BDL said:

Tofubeast: "Looks like we're getting close to the end of another thread. When we get to page 249 I'll create 'PART 41 December Roll Call'. Just let me reserve the first 8 posts for Roster, Event Links, Post #3, Whatever I chose Post 4 for, Pictures and Testimonials from those losers on The Nov Roll Call thread, Christmas Merchandise, Descriptions of Everyone's Thanksgiving Dinners, And Sympathy Postings for Those of Us Injured in Black Friday's Door-Buster Sales.

Bahahahaha completely possible I say!!

OMG I miss a week of checking up on the Roll Call and I come back to find we're on PART 4 :eek: Catching up is going to take days! Not that I mind, I could sorely use the distraction after last week.

I'm starting to totally freak out. I have a TON to do to get ready for this trip and my whole month is basically booked solid. And on top of an already nutty schedule, I have a strong suspicion we're going to be finding a new Corgi puppy sooner rather than later because our Brittany doggy, Wesson, is NOT doing well at all. Anyone have any suggestions for naming what will probably be a Christmas present Corgi puppy (we'll definitely get a boy)???

I had a corgi puppy that I got on Christmas. The ex kept her. We named her Lucy. Our boy Cardigan was named Ian.

If its a girl I would have to call her either Queenie or Lizzie in reference to our Queen, if you google images Queen Elizabeth and her corgis there are tons of pictures of her with her corgis from a little girl to now (she always has at least 4) she loves her dogs!

That sounds yum!

And no, I won't tell you not to order the fleece because you know you need one!!!! :teeth:

:woohoo: I can't wait for MVMCP!!! What night do you go? Add yourself to our list - you'll find the link in Post #2 :)

I really don't need a fleece blanket. I'm 41. I'm looking to order a personalized Princess blanket. To top it all off, the reason it's not in my cart yet is that I couldn't decide if I wanted my name on there or the nickname DBF calls me (Panda).

I can't wait for MVMCP either. Not that I'm going for the parade and shows. I'm going for the dessert party and the attractions.

I am having the same problem!! Shipped and personalized for only $10!!! What a deal. I think my whole family needs one. :rotfl:

LOL. Love it!! Poor Tofubeast didn't know what she was getting into when she started this thread. :worship:

ellenct - how nice to being going with just Mum :goodvibes And I'm sure, what with working in politics, you could really do with the break this year .... election, election, election, yadda yadda yadda :rotfl:

Thanks so much. I like taking short mental breaks and checking on this thread. I should be a lot more active after Tuesday. :)

Ugh, I am tempted by the Disney Store offer. Couponing to Disney said we could get a personalized fleece blanket for $10 shipped. DH is going to confiscate my wallet soon.

My BFF got my son a Thor hammer for his birthday and a $50 Disney GC (that was given as an aside, since he doesn't know he's going. He'll get to see it on the plane down). But the most exciting thing was they gave her a Friends and Family 25% discount couple good for later this week... WAHOO!!!:thumbsup2

24 days for me too! :goodvibes

Glad you made it thru the Build A Bear party. Did you get to see the group of 100 that was after you, or did you make it out before they arrived? :eek:

It appeared it was a group that was making 100 bears and taking them to Children's Hospital. Apparently there was something like 20-25 volunteers that were doing the labor and then bringing them over today. That warms my heart (and is better than 100 people in the store!)

:lmao: I'm in!

sunnysideup3 said:
It appeared it was a group that was making 100 bears and taking them to Children's Hospital. Apparently there was something like 20-25 volunteers that were doing the labor and then bringing them over today. That warms my heart (and is better than 100 people in the store!)

Awww that's great!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

TOTALLY do-able! You know we're going to have like 100 pages just talking about what everyone's having for Thanksgiving dinner alone, and with all the shopaholics on this roll call just imagine how many pages we'll end up with talking about Black Friday! If you can buy it or eat it this roll call is more than happy to talk about it constantly ::yes::

I really don't need a fleece blanket. I'm 41. I'm looking to order a personalized Princess blanket. To top it all off, the reason it's not in my cart yet is that I couldn't decide if I wanted my name on there or the nickname DBF calls me (Panda).

HA! Thats no excuse ... I'm 40 (apparently, well physically anyways) and I want one. Not sure how I will personalise it though .... oooh this could be fun!

Awww I love that, that is SO nice :goodvibes

Is that auto-correct or did you really have a pet cardigan :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Cardigan Welsh Corgi = the kind with the tail (like our poor Beethoven)

Pembroke Welsh Corgi = the kind w/o a tail (like the Queen has)

I think we'll be getting a Pemmy this time. They are a bit smaller, and I don't want a dog that looks so much like Beethoven that he seems like a replacement. I want the new little guy to be loved for him!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

TOTALLY do-able! You know we're going to have like 100 pages just talking about what everyone's having for Thanksgiving dinner alone, and with all the shopaholics on this roll call just imagine how many pages we'll end up with talking about Black Friday! If you can buy it or eat it this roll call is more than happy to talk about it constantly ::yes::

I always feel bad for going off topic. :offtopic: And what am I going to do with out this thread when December is over?

This is the first forum I've been on in a few years and well, I like the camaraderie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter