PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Oh, I'm not sure I ever posted my twitter account. It's @tinabowerslee. I'm going to try to post updates.

IllinoisMommy said:
What a smart kid :thumbsup2

So excited for everyone who is already there! I started packing yesterday- just my bag with books and DVDs for the car ride, but it is a start. So glad it is almost the weekend.

He tried to talk us into going for his birthday next year as in next month! It was a valiant effort! Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket! ;)

Good luck packing! I wasn't finished till the morning we left!

SAT887 said:
We are doing a jan 14 trip as well with our girls! We would do December again but my sister wants to go Dec 14 as well and we will get AP to help save a few $$$....

I am so with you on the weather. NH is cold and nasty. We are definitely going south, we decided sitting inside in AC during the super humid days will be more fun than sitting inside during the freezing cold days....

I am going to look into AP as well although I'm not sure well make it twice in a year. We used the military tickets but we need more than four days. We'll need a ticket for our youngest next trip as he'll be three so I have to weigh my options!

Yes, I'm always cold but thought at least you can put more on. Then I had kids and the cold is really a hassle with car seats and all! But I figure when we're at the retirement point it would be magical to go to Disney whenever we like!

We are leaving in 5 days! With a laundry list of things to finish up by Sunday evening. So today it's wrapping gifts and packing them all into our camper! Tomorrow is clothing, so in between wrapping there will be laundry! So excited. Next week at this time we will be setting up camp and heading to MVMCP!!!

organized mommy said:
We are leaving in 5 days! With a laundry list of things to finish up by Sunday evening. So today it's wrapping gifts and packing them all into our camper! Tomorrow is clothing, so in between wrapping there will be laundry! So excited. Next week at this time we will be setting up camp and heading to MVMCP!!!

I have always wanted to camp at wdw. You have to post pics when you get everything all set up at camp. :)

I took a phot of mine too and posted to Facebook promptly! Haha

DH was posting pictures he took up on FB a lot. My mom's score was not one of them, though. He had a few people tell him to keep the pictures coming! They all loved seeing Disney.

I replied to the wrong quote earlier. What I wanted to say is that I took a picture of mine too! Lol

I did that last week! First time using a smart phone (DH's) and ended up replying to someone else in this thread :blush: I was trying to post that TT was open on the 5th (while we were on line for it). Found out it had a soft opening on 12/3.

P.S. we started planning out next trip on the way home. We're aiming for Jan 2014 because my oldest wants to go for his birthday!

We did a vacation bowling league for 2 years for this trip. My brother was part of that league and at the end of the trip asked if we could do the league again so we can go back to Disney :teeth: I wouldn't mind going back in 2014 either. I believe the rest of FTL should be open by then.

Wow, really quiet today!!

I just helped one of my clients out with her WDW trip over New Years. She mentioned on the phone that they are just going for 3 days and were excited to see Disney at Christmas, as they usually only go during the summer. I told her I had just gotten back and asked what parks they were doing. She told me just MK since that's their daughter's favorite park. I managed to talk her into checking out Osborne Lights one night, since she was really looking forward to Christmas decorations. After telling her about them she said they will definitely take one evening to hop over there and see them :goodvibes Feel good for doing my WDW good deed for the day! :rotfl2:

ME question. I have the booklet with the vouchers. There is one with my name and one with DH's. Question 1---I do not need to check in at the desk, right? We can just get in the correct bus line? Question 2---it says the voucher is used for both ways. So do they not take the actual voucher? Or should I have 2 for each of us?

lovingeire said:
I am going to look into AP as well although I'm not sure well make it twice in a year. We used the military tickets but we need more than four days. We'll need a ticket for our youngest next trip as he'll be three so I have to weigh my options!

Yes, I'm always cold but thought at least you can put more on. Then I had kids and the cold is really a hassle with car seats and all! But I figure when we're at the retirement point it would be magical to go to Disney whenever we like!

We are even more done with the cold with our little kids. It's so hard to get them out and do things. Plus winter is just too long here... I miss not having a real spring. :(

And we got out car back today!!! So happy to have it and thankful. I was super thankful only hAving to pay $100 deductible and it runs great. You would never know DH hit a deer a month ago!

Valgoof said:
ME question. I have the booklet with the vouchers. There is one with my name and one with DH's. Question 1---I do not need to check in at the desk, right? We can just get in the correct bus line? Question 2---it says the voucher is used for both ways. So do they not take the actual voucher? Or should I have 2 for each of us?

No, you do not need to check in at the desk. You can go right to where the CMs are checking the booklets and directing people to the proper bus lines.

They scan the barcode from your booklet. But you'll get another paper the day before checkout with your ME pickup time which can be given to the driver for the return trip

SAT887 said:
We are even more done with the cold with our little kids. It's so hard to get them out and do things. Plus winter is just too long here... I miss not having a real spring. :(

And we got out car back today!!! So happy to have it and thankful. I was super thankful only hAving to pay $100 deductible and it runs great. You would never know DH hit a deer a month ago!

Funny, we hit a deer in early October still haven't gotten ours back! It was almost written off at $12,000 damage. Hopefully ours runs great too!!

No, you do not need to check in at the desk. You can go right to where the CMs are checking the booklets and directing people to the proper bus lines.

They scan the barcode from your booklet. But you'll get another paper the day before checkout with your ME pickup time which can be given to the driver for the return trip

Thanks!!

Disneyalltheway said:
Funny, we hit a deer in early October still haven't gotten ours back! It was almost written off at $12,000 damage. Hopefully ours runs great too!!

Ours was over $8K :eek: and it was all underneath. There was a small crack on the front bumper but it did a number underneath! Luckily even with back orders on parts we got it back. I'd be so frustrated if I was waiting as long as you! I'm so glad it runs well- it's only a few months old and it still has the new car feel :)

Valerie, hold onto your DME vouchers for the end of your trip. If you misplace the DME sheet you get prior to checking out, your voucher becomes your only way to board the DME bus back.

Valerie, hold onto your DME vouchers for the end of your trip. If you misplace the DME sheet you get prior to checking out, your voucher becomes your only way to board the DME bus back.

Will do. Thanks! :thumbsup2
Wait. Would that mean I was stranded at Disney? Hmm..:lmao:

Sooo..remember the whole WW thing a few months ago? Being off work for the last month has not helped the waistline!! :scared1: Just tried on all my cute shirts. Lets just say a few of them can only be worn if it is cool enough to wear my OSU sweatshirt over them. :sad2: Oh well. I will be at Disney.:cool1::cheer2:

Valgoof said:
Sooo..remember the whole WW thing a few months ago? Being off work for the last month has not helped the waistline!! :scared1: Just tried on all my cute shirts. Lets just say a few of them can only be worn if it is cool enough to wear my OSU sweatshirt over them. :sad2: Oh well. I will be at Disney.:cool1::cheer2:

Boo! However all that walking in Disney is going to help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter