PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

jwgm2012 said:
Yay for the zero balance! I'm a true believer in warranty's and purchasing the extended warranty if I can.

See, this whole negative degrees garbage is just craziness... We had a freeze last night (got down to 30) and we're acting like the blizzard of the north is coming! We're Texans though, we don't do cold... all I know is the only hyphens that should come before a number should be the ones of a phone number... :thumbsup2

Lol, I honestly think I could move south and not miss the snow, definitely would not miss the cold!!! I'm sure we'll feel even colder when we come back from that nice Florida weather!!!

We came home to high 30s/low 40s weather today! :( it was in the 80s all week at Disney! I think when DH is done with the military were going to move to FL! I'm not a big fan of the humidity, but it has everything else we're looking for...and most of all...Disney!

P.S. we started planning out next trip on the way home. We're aiming for Jan 2014 because my oldest wants to go for his birthday!

I made it here!!! I left my toothbrush behind at home and got a free one to use until I can get to the store. Ugh to that. Even our hotel room was flooded by the a/c and we had to wait for a few hours before unpacking and just now settled after getting here at 6! Lol Hopefully tomorrow is better.

We're on the DME! AND we got the first seat!

Our plane took off about an hour later than it was supposed to, so all I want to so is get to AoA, check in, do a bed bug check, shower, and sleeeeeeep.

P.S. we started planning out next trip on the way home. We're aiming for Jan 2014 because my oldest wants to go for his birthday!

What a smart kid :thumbsup2

So excited for everyone who is already there! I started packing yesterday- just my bag with books and DVDs for the car ride, but it is a start. So glad it is almost the weekend.

I made it here!!! I left my toothbrush behind at home and got a free one to use until I can get to the store. Ugh to that. Even our hotel room was flooded by the a/c and we had to wait for a few hours before unpacking and just now settled after getting here at 6! Lol Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Glad ypu forgot something easily replaceable at least. I am sure I will forget something. Hope today is an awesome day!!

Our plane took off about an hour later than it was supposed to, so all I want to so is get to AoA, check in, do a bed bug check, shower, and sleeeeeeep.

Yay for being there! Boo for it being so late! Hope you got some sleep! Have a great day!!

lovingeire said:

We are doing a jan 14 trip as well with our girls! We would do December again but my sister wants to go Dec 14 as well and we will get AP to help save a few $$$....

I am so with you on the weather. NH is cold and nasty. We are definitely going south, we decided sitting inside in AC during the super humid days will be more fun than sitting inside during the freezing cold days....

Valgoof said:
My high of 59 for next Friday is now 68. :lmao:

You know, I guess living in New England (especially here in the mountains) has made me not look at weather much... You see tourist souvenirs on how to check the weather - it's a rock on a piece of wood it says something like this: If the rock is hot, it's hot out, if its wet its raining, if its cold its cold out... You get the idea :)

We will be at WDW on December 22 and 23rd. We are staying at Boardwalk. I cant wait to see the new Fantasyland. We saw extra magic hours for that saturday for the Magic Kingdom are until 1PM. so we plan on closing out that park, hoping that that late at night it wont be as busy since all the kiddies have bedtime.

I will be tweeting live from the park - follow me Om_Boy1

I usually cross tweet photos and such via instagram.

We will be at WDW on December 22 and 23rd. We are staying at Boardwalk. I cant wait to see the new Fantasyland. We saw extra magic hours for that saturday for the Magic Kingdom are until 1PM. so we plan on closing out that park, hoping that that late at night it wont be as busy since all the kiddies have bedtime.

I will be tweeting live from the park - follow me Om_Boy1

I usually cross tweet photos and such via instagram.

Those aren't EMH hours..those are regular park hours :)

Glad it was just a toothbrush! Have a great trip!

Hope you are rested up and ready to hit the parks. Have fun.

Luckily, we finished up at work yesterday, and I am now off until January 7th. Yay! I'm going to be busy getting the girls' stuff packed while they are at school and I have a few last minute errands to run...well I'm going to do all that when I finish my coffee and get off the DIS.:surfweb:

Only two more sleeps until we leave for the happiest place on Earth! :banana:

My high of 59 for next Friday is now 68. :lmao:

I know! The weather forecast for next week is driving me bonkers too. Yesterday it was highs in the 50s/60s and lows in the 40s and today it's back up to highs in the upper 60s/low 70s and lows in the 50s. I still have no freaking clue what to pack :eek:

On a happier note, no matter what the weather decides to do in FL, this time next week I'll be at MK!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter