...pardon my dust...work in progress :) I'm trying to learn about door signs/tshirts

Ltl Mermaid said:
Newbie here (confused newbie at that! :confused3 )...I was wondering if ulittletinker could help me out with some step by step guidlines to using printshop once you already have clip art/backgrounds u like. I REALLY want to make a sign for my May 07 11 night Med cruise but am not very computer savvy! Thank you so much in advance!! :cool1:
If not, send me a PM and I will walk you through it. It is pretty easy. If you are more comfortable with it, you can also use Word or Powerpoint. I use a program called "The PrintShop for Mac", mostly for the flexiblity.

Ltl Mermaid said:
Newbie here (confused newbie at that! :confused3 )...I was wondering if ulittletinker could help me out with some step by step guidlines to using printshop once you already have clip art/backgrounds u like. I REALLY want to make a sign for my May 07 11 night Med cruise but am not very computer savvy! Thank you so much in advance!! :cool1:

If Aalanapapa is willing to offer help I have no problem. At this time Im working on a large project for a community college I volunteer. Sorry it took so long to respone :thumbsup2 :artist:

i now know that the number sign on door is 71/2 diameter...now i need to know how far from top of door is it? and how wide is the door itself? thanks.... on our may 13th crusie we had a door sign i really liked but i am planning an awesome one for our next year western magic cruise,,, may 5th if all goes well !!! WOO HOO !!! can't wait.... so...if anyone has the dimensions of the door please let me know !!!! thanks in advance pirate: :cheer2: :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :yay:

i now know that the number sign on door is 71/2 diameter...now i need to know how far from top of door is it? and how wide is the door itself? thanks.... on our may 13th crusie we had a door sign i really liked but i am planning an awesome one for our next year western magic cruise,,, may 5th if all goes well !!! WOO HOO !!! can't wait.... so...if anyone has the dimensions of the door please let me know !!!! thanks in advance pirate: :cheer2: :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :yay:

michellj2000 - Hey sis, we are going on March 10th Cruise tentatively!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter