Pandora Charms Available

I found a disney blog post about a pandora event today and tomorrow at a Downtown Disney store. They said that would have all the Disney Pandora items in stock. With a purchase limit of three on all items. I'm hoping to find a few in stock next weekend when we go.

I found a disney blog post about a pandora event today and tomorrow at a Downtown Disney store. They said that would have all the Disney Pandora items in stock. With a purchase limit of three on all items. I'm hoping to find a few in stock next weekend when we go.

:thumbsup2

As far as Pandora vs. Charmilla, I bought my first bracelet at AK a few years ago and it was (obviously) Charmilla. At first I bought only Charmilla beads, but later started to add Pandora. I found Charmilla beads to be less well made than Pandora. I have a Charmilla bead that was $70 and had two rhinestones set in. One fell out before a year was out. I had it (the bead) replaced and one of the rhinestones fell out again. This has not happened with any of my Pandora beads. I also find the Pandora beads to be more finely detailed.

So, pricey though they may be I think this is a good move on Disney's part. I just hope they get the production ramped up. You'd think they'd want to be fully stocked for the Holidays!

Other than DTD, are there other locations that will have the pandora charms at WDW?

Other than DTD, are there other locations that will have the pandora charms at WDW?

From what I've read on the boards as well as the Disney Parks blog, the Pandora charms are being sold at:

MK - Uptown Jewelers
Epcot - Mousegear
Grand Floridian - Summer Lace
DTD - World of Disney, Cherry Tree Lane in the Marketplace Co-op

One of the blog articles said that the charms are being carried in about 30 different locations at WDW, but I haven't seen mention of the rest of the stores anywhere.

From what I've read on the boards as well as the Disney Parks blog, the Pandora charms are being sold at: MK - Uptown Jewelers Epcot - Mousegear Grand Floridian - Summer Lace DTD - World of Disney, Cherry Tree Lane in the Marketplace Co-op One of the blog articles said that the charms are being carried in about 30 different locations at WDW, but I haven't seen mention of the rest of the stores anywhere.

I am at WDW an from what I see only DTD and the actual parks have the exclusive park stuff (and they are out of most of it). The resorts GF, Poly, Contemp, OKW, etc... have the stuff that is available in any pandora store.

I just ordered the white charm with hearts and Mickey head that is a park exclusive and the swirl. They are selling fast.

I was just able to get a few myelf and was coming here to report the same thing! I have been checking online daily. Still no bracelets though :(

If anyone is there in the parks, do they have the bracelets in stock? I have two bracelets but I want the park exclusive one with that great Disney Parks castle clasp.

Also I would love a park exclusive necklace! Hopefully they'll make one :goodvibes

I was at MK yesterday and World of Disney today. They have castle bracelet in a very small and very large size. Sorry don't know sizes. One barely went around my wrist, the other slipped right off. Bummer.

Park Exclusives were Mickey Swirls and Peace Love Mickey at Uptown Jewelry at MK yesterday.

Was just wondering if anyone had seen anything available in the Parks recently? Everything is still unavailable online! I received several of the new charms for Christmas, but can't find a bracelet to put them on!! ARGH!! Happy new year all!!!

Well we just returned from our holiday trip to WDW and my wife's mission was to get Pandora park exclusive bracelet and charms. What I can tell you is that I spent a bunch of money but she is happy. Got most if not all the charms from MK and one at DTD however may were sold out. Here is what we were able to get for her. http://memoriesofdisney.com/wp-events/memories-of-disney-january-2015-gta-disney-meet-up/#.VLQTm4rF_Ak
Thanks for the update! Where did you find the bracelet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter