Pandora Charms Available

Just read today that Uptown Jewelers in MK has a whole section dedicated to Pandora now. Pictures seemed to indicate it was pretty well stocked, too!

Does anyone know if you can find charms at AK or DHS? I've seen which stores at MK and Epcot have them, but not the other 2 parks.

Just read today that Uptown Jewelers in MK has a whole section dedicated to Pandora now. Pictures seemed to indicate it was pretty well stocked, too!

This is very accurate!

Actually, just went to Uptown Jewelers in MK a few hours ago, and confirm indeed they have an entire section dedicated to Pandora, including a Pandora banner at the back of the store.

Even after the purchase of two Pandora charms for my wife tonight, Uptown Jewelers is still very well stocked---full of Pandora charms. ;)

Does anyone know if you can find charms at AK or DHS? I've seen which stores at MK and Epcot have them, but not the other 2 parks.

Yes, across the street from the Villain Store/Bakery store at DHS--- wife and I found a store across the street with a limited selection of Pandora charms.

Wife was looking for one she saw on Pinterest, and the helpful sales associate at the store at DHS told us that Uptown Jewelers has the biggest selection of Pandora charms at WDW-- and is restocked the most often, followed by a store at Downtown Disney having the 2nd most large selection of Pandora Charms, and is restocked the 2nd most often--- the name of the store in Downtown Disney is currently alluding myself and my wife right now.

Let me add my THANK YOU! Too!!!!

I've been trying to get the bracelet since it first came out and -- yippee! -- I got it! (And I got the size I wanted, too :))

Lots of the new ones sold out in less than 1/2 an hour from when I got the e-mail! Why can't they figure out what the demand is going to be for these. I'm sure we'll see them on e-bay in no time at 3 times the price. I wasn't able to get the first choices for my daughters, but were able to snag some.

Thepops you got an email? From The Disney Store? Where do I sign up? I missed the Haunted Mansion bag because I was a day late.

Hmmm.... A Haunted Mansion Pandora charm would be great, huh? Or a whole collection of them. I'd like the hitch hiking ghosts, and Madam Leota.

I got an email as well....when you check out at the online store they give you an option to receive emails from them, I'm sure that's why I got it.

Sadly, the spaceship earth charm was already sold out, but was able to get a few others....and finally a bracelet!!!!!! (been trying to get one of those since last year!!!)

Thepops you got an email? From The Disney Store? Where do I sign up? I missed the Haunted Mansion bag because I was a day late.

Hmmm.... A Haunted Mansion Pandora charm would be great, huh? Or a whole collection of them. I'd like the hitch hiking ghosts, and Madam Leota.
I'd LOVE to see a HM charm (or several!!!)

I want the Spaceship earth charm (and a few others too) but didn't even try for them, since I want all the charms to be acquired on actual trips. This will be my 4th Pandora bracelet, but the only one with the castle clasp.

I'll be very sad if that 2015 charm isn't available when I'm there in October!

(Edit... Bad, bad me! I went back to the site just to look and saw that the safety chain I wanted had sold out. So I bought the other one. It's nice too!)

Last edited:
I received the email at 6:26AM, but purchased everything I wanted at 3:00AM. They were very delayed in sending them!! So glad I checked when I woke up for a bathroom break mid-sleep! By the time I woke up and checked at 7am, most things I grabbed were already out of stock too. (the Epcot charm, park exclusive safety chain, Disneyland bead, and mickey fun wheel) I also grabbed the Cinderella Castle, but I think that one may still be in stock.

Which safety chain is park exclusive? The one I wanted had enamel Mickey on one side and enamel Minnie on the other. The one I ended up getting has cubic zirconia mickeys on both sides.

Edit: I just checked again and the M/M safety chain is available to order again, but it's only $65, so doesn't qualify for free shipping. I'm going to stick with the "Heart of Mickey" cubic zirconia safety chain, which is $75 and qualifies for free shipping.

Last edited:
Which safety chain is park exclusive? The one I wanted had enamel Mickey on one side and enamel Minnie on the other. The one I ended up getting has cubic zirconia mickeys on both sides.

Edit: I just checked again and the M/M safety chain is available to order again, but it's only $65, so doesn't qualify for free shipping. I'm going to stick with the "Heart of Mickey" cubic zirconia safety chain, which is $75 and qualifies for free shipping.

The enamel one is what they are considering the park exclusive. I've been following this thread below also, which had pictures and pricing on the charms. It also stated which were park exclusive.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-pandora-charms-info-pictures-prices.3388661/

Thanks! That's helpful! I'd like the park exclusive safety chain, but it's just not worth $9 shipping. I can wait till my trip and get it for one of my other bracelets.

Edit: Aaaand now they're both sold out.

Last edited:
Looks like everything is sold out. I'm so glad I saw Cluelyss' post here, and so glad I didn't hesitate this time!

Thanks for the heads up!! I only picked up the castle. It was my #1 choice so that was perfect! I wanted the Epcot one, but I will just have to wait. Can't wait to check out the stores in June. I REALLY hope they do a bangle!!

Just got my shipping notice! Yay!

That took longer than I expected, though. Can't wait to see my new bracelet & safety chain in person. I was at my Pandora store this weekend and they're almost sold out of their Disney charms, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter