• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandora Charms Available

World of Disney was sold out of the Sorcerer Mickey Hat yesterday (same day they got them). The two Pandora ones we DID get did fit the Camillia bracelet my wife has just fine but we definitely agree with the try it before committing to it as we had to break and replace her bracelet to get some of the Camillia beads off (tight tolerances) the Camillia band; crazy.

From the Cast Members at World of Disney they and Uptown were the only on-site stores that got them yesterday with the resorts to follow. Since we fly home tomorrow we are doing some looking today...

Cheers,
--john

Thanks everyone. Guess I'll just keep my Chamilia bracelet as is and fill it in the rest of the way with beads about my family.

Guess that just means I need to get a Pandora bracelet now! :thumbsup2

You can find all the sold out charms on eBay. For quite a bit more than list. Sadly. --Lee
There are several WDW "personal shoppers" you can find online as well, though also for a premium. I have to think the Disney a Store will restock though, especially with the holidays right around the corner! And remember that you can purchase all of the non-park exclusives at any Pandora retailer.

is the bracelet disney specific? anyone have a picture?

also, any news on whether dis world has a good stock or do they sell out very quickly. And what stores carry them? can you get at all parks?

sorry for all the q's!
I am looking to start one as an anniversary gift - for me! LOL

is the bracelet disney specific? anyone have a picture? also, any news on whether dis world has a good stock or do they sell out very quickly. And what stores carry them? can you get at all parks? sorry for all the q's! I am looking to start one as an anniversary gift - for me! LOL
There is a Disney-themed bracelet, but the charms would fit on any regular Pandora bracelet as well. Just google "Disney Pandora" for images of all the charms and the bracelet as well. There have been a few posts in this thread of places in the parks where people gave reported seeing them so far. Also, the Disney store had them all available on day 1....assuming they will restock? The ones that are not parks-specific should he available at any Pandora retailer....which includes the bracelet.

thanks Cluelyss!

so the bracelet is not park specific...great...i can get that from our local pandora if i need to...i tried googling but can seem to find the bracelet, i will try again.

thanks, so much!

found it, bracelet is park specific. I hope they have it...i would like the park specific bracelet...can't figure out how to post pic....

found it, bracelet is park specific. I hope they have it...i would like the park specific bracelet...can't figure out how to post pic....
Is it really?! That's a big bummer.....I didn't think the bracelet was included in the park-specific merchandise :( Hopefully Disney store restocks!

I have admired the Pandora bracelets for years and always thought it would make a great gift. Seeing the Disney charms did it for me, I decided to buy myself a bracelet and one charm to start. I realy hope they have them in stock during our trip in 10 days. I'm wondering if they should have a purchasing limit? I find it hard to believe that many disney visitors bought charms on day one. And reading about sellers, at higher prices, on eBay is very sad. I want to buy a charm during out trip, as a beautiful memory of being there.

But I suppose if the worst that that happens on my trip is that I am unable to buy a bead, that's a pretty good trip. Fingers crossed for a restock!

I'm confused... The parks have a different bracelet than the original Pandora one? Would love to see pictures!

I'm confused... The parks have a different bracelet than the original Pandora one? Would love to see pictures!
Yes, there is a Disney-specific bracelet that has the castle on the clasp. Google "Disney Pandora" to find pictures of the bracelet and charms.

I noticed that the Disney site had a 9 inch bracelet. Do the stores carry those as well? I am a larger person and need that bigger size.

I noticed that the Disney site had a 9 inch bracelet. Do the stores carry those as well? I am a larger person and need that bigger size.
The Disney store may, but as this is a park-exclusive product, you will not find it at a Pandora retailer. Pandora does sell the larger bracelets as well, if you can't find the Disney one anywhere.

Thanks! The bracelet is beautiful! I already have 2 Pandora bracelets, I hope they do it in a bangle bracelet! We're going in June for our 20th anniversary... Hubby needs to buy me those park excvlusives! :goodvibes

I have considered getting a Pandora bracelet in the past but just never did. With the announcement of a Disney collection I got excited!

The charms are cute but pricey. I know Pandora isn't cheap, but the Disney collection seems more expensive overall. The Pandora site offers non-Disney charms/beads for more reasonable prices.

Guess I should have expected the Disney name to add more $$$$.

Overall I think the choices aren't varied enough. The Chamilla brand seems to offer more variety. I'm still on the fence about whether or not to get one.

Are all the Pandora park exclusives, including the bracelets, sold out at the parks? Anyone have an update?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter