Pack for all week or do laundry???

Sometimes I do laundry there.

Most of the time we pack for the whole stay but I will wash a couple of days before going home just so I won't have to wash as soon as I walk in the door after getting home again!!(also during hot weather it is a good idea so I do not have to smell sweaty clothes!!)

I am staying at the sheraton vistana resort in september. They have a washer and dryer in the room we are staying in. I am always running out of clothes when we are on vacation and I usually pack for about a weeks stay where ever we go and for however long we stay. I do not like having to do laundry when I get home form vacation.

I do laundry on vacations. Family of 5 = lots of dirty clothes. My trick is to say, "Honey, you'll have to get the kids bathed and to bed, I have to do laundry." Then I get to hang out in the laundry room with a cold drink and a book while he does all the real work.

I guess it helps that I am one of those people who can't stand to haul home bags of sweaty, stinky clothes. It's enough of a bummer having to come home from vacation without having to deal with that mess.

Last time we stayed at PO, then OLCC. This year it's a week at Marriotts Grand Vista and a week at Vistana, in August. So, it's a no brainer about what kind of clothes we need!

WIth a washer and dryer in our villa, it's easy to throw a load in. I'm in the camp that HATES to bring along bags and bags.

To each his own, I guess........

Julia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter