Our numbers are 1, 5, 17, 33, and 1901. A very magical day at Disney: 5/30 complete!

I think you have your kids drinking the Disney Kool Aid. In fact, I think one day they might actually come here and read your TRs to see what mom had to say about Trips. I mean this stuff is here forever.

They are good kids, they know that you have their best Disney interests at heart and even if they want to over rule you, there is a past record that you have done right, that they aren't stupid. Joshua is so cute that he loves you all so much that he wants to share the memories with you. I'm sure the girls will be jealous of your mom and dad time, but hopefully by the time they find these TRs, they will understand why you needed it!

ETA: OK this would be more appropriate on your WDW TR which I thought I was posting on! My bad! but it works here sort of! :blush:

I think you have your kids drinking the Disney Kool Aid. In fact, I think one day they might actually come here and read your TRs to see what mom had to say about Trips. I mean this stuff is here forever.

They are good kids, they know that you have their best Disney interests at heart and even if they want to over rule you, there is a past record that you have done right, that they aren't stupid. Joshua is so cute that he loves you all so much that he wants to share the memories with you. I'm sure the girls will be jealous of your mom and dad time, but hopefully by the time they find these TRs, they will understand why you needed it!

ETA: OK this would be more appropriate on your WDW TR which I thought I was posting on! My bad! but it works here sort of! :blush:

Your post totally works here too. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I'm sure they'll revolt one day :rotfl2: but for now we're going to enjoy and cherish every Disney minute with them that we can. My fondest memories, during a very turbulent childhood, are of those with my father at Disneyland. I'm overjoyed to share they Disney magic and kool-aid with them. pixiedust: :flower3:

I think the kids understand now why we have mom and dad time, one kid to parent time, time they have together and without us, and every other combo you can think of. :rotfl:

I hope if they ever read back they'll know I loved them and enjoyed our many trips together. I think they will. :grouphug:

Great update! 1901 looks absolutely amazing! love all that memorabilia.

that icecube is super cool.

Great update! 1901 looks absolutely amazing! love all that memorabilia.

that icecube is super cool.

1901 is super cool. It really deserves an entire evening to take it all in. I was in such a fun haze that I don't even remember what the bathrooms looked like. :lmao:

After a fun time at 1901 we started to head over to Disneyland pixiedust: Chloe asked that she be able to continue to take all of the photos the remainder of the night. I happily agreed. She’s our budding artist/writer/chef. She’s so much like Michael. We gave her the go ahead and she snapped whatever caught her eye. We were sad to be leaving DCA as we got hardly any time there but also knew that there are other trips to be had and we just can't do it all in one day. As sad as we were to not have more time in DCA, we even more excited to be heading to Disneyland. :woohoo: We would continue our fabulous afternoon into an amazing evening.

A glimpse down Buena Vista St:

DSC05533_zpse2ff553b.jpg

One of the cable car. Notice the girl in the brown. What is she wearing? I’m generally not one to notice or care what anyone else is wearing and didn’t notice until right now when I uploaded the photo. I don’t think she’s got pants on. :lmao: It looks like pantyhose minus the dress or slacks over them. To each his own:

DSC05534_zpseb64e2d1.jpg

We crossed the esplanade again and talked about the bricks. Does anyone know if they’re still selling them and how can I get one?
Through the gates.....it was starting to look like rain:

DSC05536_zps0d494e73.jpg

The must take photo. I probably take this photo 3-4 times per trip. :blush: Looks like Chloe gets it from me.

DSC05537_zpsd539ec05.jpg

In honor of Michael:

DSC05538_zps7b39fa09.jpg

Who doesn’t love the Candy Palace?

DSC05539_zps843757f2.jpg

The castle:

DSC05540_zpsfcf877bd.jpg

Spring has sprung; some gorgeous blossoms:

DSC05541_zpse80e475e.jpg

Tin roof in Adventureland:

DSC05544_zpsde6405e8.jpg

The sign speaks for itself:

DSC05546_zps9e5e6638.jpg

Lamp post. Even Disney’s street lamps are cooler than your average street lamp:

DSC05547_zps50117701.jpg

Can anyone tell me where this is? I know its near the Rivers of America but I cannot, for the life of me, place that building:

DSC05548_zps5b36ebdc.jpg

A look at the island. We rarely get over there:

DSC05549_zpsc2bec487.jpg

Us:
DSC05550_zps990fc5bf.jpg

Iconic and I'd love to get a peek at the Dream Suite. I can only imagine.
DSC05551_zps13427de1.jpg

So we reached that pinnacle point. It was time for Michael to ring that beautiful buzzer and give his name for dinner. Its still so exciting just typing about it:

DSC05552_zps8a5af268.jpg

I love that Chloe took every photo and getting to see the park through her eyes. Looking back at these while typing the update brought tears to my eyes. Disneyland really does provide my family with some wonderful and priceless memories.

To be continued.......​

Chloe did a great job with the photos. I would love to have a peak at the Dream Suite, too.

Corinna

Chloe did a great job with the photos. I would love to have a peak at the Dream Suite, too.

Corinna

I think so too Corinna and best of all, she had a really good time.

I recall a thread about it but don't seem to remember seeing any photos. I'll do a search.

The actually dinner update will be long as Chloe took so many fun pictures and the fact that dinner lasted 3 hours. :blush:

The best thing about Chloe taking the pictures is that she got some great ones of you and your husband! I get back from trips and kick myself for not getting more of the two of us together. The NO Square one in the above post would also look great framed.

And it is interesting to see what stands out to them.

PHXscuba

Chloe took some great shots! Can't wait to read about Club 33 AGAIN! ;)

Jill in CO

Chloe did a great job! Really love this one

DSC05550_zps990fc5bf.jpg

1901 looks SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

what a magical time

The best thing about Chloe taking the pictures is that she got some great ones of you and your husband! I get back from trips and kick myself for not getting more of the two of us together. The NO Square one in the above post would also look great framed.

And it is interesting to see what stands out to them.

PHXscuba

Thats so true; I don't ever get photos of Michael and me unless someone else is in charge, Photopass, or those tacky photos of photos.

I like the photo of us too. She posed us there. She was so cute.

I like to see what they find eye catching and interesting too. I love that she took the photo of the firehouse for Michael.​

Chloe did a great job! Really love this one

1901 looks SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

what a magical time

It was so magical. 1901 is hard to explain. Even though Walt didn't build it, it's all about him so you feel that magical Disney spirit. There's a spot in 1901 where Walt's shadow appears and then fades away. We tried to get a photo but it didn't come out. It was so very cool.

I like the pic too. :)

I am really behind on your trip report with everything going on especially this pas weekend trip. I am really looking forward to read the rest of your trip report. But I will start with this latest update from today.

Chloe did a great job of all the different pictures she took. Every picture that she took during your update was something very interesting to look at. The one that I like the most was you and DH in NOS.

Oh my gosh! This an epic trip with all the faboulous experiences for you and your family. I hope you don't mind me popping in late to read and comment. :) And at the BIG moment too!!! What a great anticiation photo of your DH at the door-bell.

You have such a beautiful family. :goodvibes I love your necklace in the photo with you and your DH.

That photo of the building from Rivers of America is the Haunted Mansion. You were looking towards Spash Mountain on the south side of the "river". :) I've toured the Dream Suite and it is absolutely fabulous. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and there is a terrace in the back that I believe connects to Club 33. Not certain but they served us champagne on that terrace. :))

I look forward to reading more... especially this amazing part coming up....

I am really behind on your trip report with everything going on especially this pas weekend trip. I am really looking forward to read the rest of your trip report. But I will start with this latest update from today.

Chloe did a great job of all the different pictures she took. Every picture that she took during your update was something very interesting to look at. The one that I like the most was you and DH in NOS.

Thanks Bret. :goodvibes I think she did well too and I really like the one of Michael and myself.​

Great update. Looking forward to seeing how it went behind the closed door!

Im working on it right now. :thumbsup2

Great update :) I can not wait to see these things in person!!!

You're going to flip. Disneyland is amazing. It's my favorite of the 6 parks I've been to. DCA is neat too. It's a lot like DHS but of course DHS doesn't have Carsland.​

Oh my gosh! This an epic trip with all the faboulous experiences for you and your family. I hope you don't mind me popping in late to read and comment. :) And at the BIG moment too!!! What a great anticiation photo of your DH at the door-bell.

You have such a beautiful family. :goodvibes I love your necklace in the photo with you and your DH.

That photo of the building from Rivers of America is the Haunted Mansion. You were looking towards Spash Mountain on the south side of the "river". :) I've toured the Dream Suite and it is absolutely fabulous. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and there is a terrace in the back that I believe connects to Club 33. Not certain but they served us champagne on that terrace. :))

I look forward to reading more... especially this amazing part coming up....

:welcome: Hi Brenda. Glad you're here. Is never too late to join in. :flower3:

The Dream Suite sounds amazing. Seriously just wow. How did you get to tour it? Champagne on the terrace, how fun!

Thank you for telling me what Chloe was looking at. :thumbsup2 I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. :confused3

Michael bought me that necklace in Epcot this past October. He bought it in Morocco with matching earrings.​

I'm so very far behind but trying to catch up!
Love the photos. I'm dying to see Carsland. We haven't been to DL since 2007.

Amanda

:welcome: Hi Brenda. Glad you're here. Is never too late to join in. :flower3:

The Dream Suite sounds amazing. Seriously just wow. How did you get to tour it? Champagne on the terrace, how fun!

Thank you for telling me what Chloe was looking at. :thumbsup2 I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. :confused3

Michael bought me that necklace in Epcot this past October. He bought it in Morocco with matching earrings.​

You are so sweet! I've browsed your other reports and they are all so fabulous. You have really created some amazing memories for your family! So did you grow up in So. CA? Sorry, nosey, I know! :)

The VIP tour that included the Dream Suite was through an association with my job. Here's a link to the Dream Suite tour if you are interested.

Ahhh a lovely story behind the lovely necklace!

Take care!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter