Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

Aw, she's adorable!!!

These look awesome!!! :thumbsup2

Pas it's Friday now!!! :dance3: So far 30 has started off great!! A 3 day weekend and fresh ground Kona coffee!!

Oh, that is so true!!! I am big "kid"! :rotfl: My favorite part of Disney movies is the beginning with the castle, fireworks and "when you wish upon a star"... my eyes water every time!! :rotfl2:

Thank you!!

I feel much better with it now. :cool1: I woke up sometime early this morning and thought "omg, I'm 30!!!" :lmao:

Too funny!! My DH was teasing me all last night!! "You have just 1 1/2 hrs until your 30!!" Oh yeah, and he did mention that I would start wearing depends today. :lmao: I quickly reminded him that he's going to be 35!! :rotfl2:

Hi everyone else!! Happy Friday!! :banana:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

I like the spa and tea ideas!! And DTD is always good. :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

I LOVE PhotoPass+!!! Great deal if you do any of the character meals and/or the attraction pics. :)

5. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Happy birthday!! Oooohh...Kona coffee!! The best!!

And yeah, DH and I both turn 36 this year. But he is still a few months older than I am, which I constantly remind him of.. :-)

6. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Jeanette Omg DL? As for the 3 day drive I would love to drive out to Cali, just think of all you will see on the way :yay:

Wookie Sounds like a plan to me and $275 sounds like a bargain, My Bella cost me $2000

Blue Room service breakfast at BW is good, it comes from Kouzzina's. We did it our last day in March and Dec made having to leave a little better

Dani Definately worth it IMO

Dzny so sorry for your loss :hug:

Dzny I barely remember turning 30, just think in 30 years you will hit the big 60 like I did in March :scared:

7. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Happy Friday to all of you lovelies. :goodvibes What happened to this thread? It went CRAZY this morning! :crazy2:

Wishing you a beautiful day today. Enjoy your birthday! :cheer2:

:crazy2: You mentioning that reminds me of when I moved the hose that's connected to our dehumidifier in the basement. As soon as I nudged it, one of those buggers came out of the drain and it was a good 3 or so inches long. Instead of running away from me... it ran TOWARD me! :scared:

Got shivers just reading that. :crazy2:

They do look like aliens. :rotfl2:

My parents' dog used to eat the crickets that found their way inside. My goober of a mutt? Nope. She runs in the opposite direction of creepy crawlies... unless, of course, it's a bumble-bee outside or a fly. If I could get her to go after centipedes, I'd be a happy camper. :lmao:

You are a wise one, indeed! :thumbsup2

You've still got time to do the ol' full-court press!

I think this too. Every time I look at our old windows. :rolleyes1

I hope they get the training. Look forward to hearing all about it. :hyper: So glad you guys enjoyed Fantasmic! Don't worry about the snapping thing -- we've all been there plenty of times. :hug:

I never watched the U.S. one, but I bawled like a baby during the finale of the U.K. one. :sad:

:rolleyes1 Did you nab it?

Seconding this recommendation. Wicket! When I first scrolled down, I thought it was an Affenpinscher. How flippin' CUTE IS that puppy?! Got all appendages crossed for you... :thumbsup2

Hmmm, if you're doing lunch at BOG, my suggestion of having tea at GF might be too much. :scratchin I love the DTD idea.

Those are excellent plans! :goodvibes

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

8. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Good morning .... we're still talking about bugs???? :confused3

Did someone say DL???? I say yes .... Diva trip next Feb/Mar .... just imagine 65++ women in matching cute tee shirts, picture in front of the castle with everyone wearing a tiara .... and it looks like this year they're adding a pub crawl with everyone in an ORANGE shirt!!! party:

9. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

Happy Birthday!!

On his birthday, you should get him an "old man kit" which could include Depends, a walking cane, and brochures about hearing aids, a Life Alert (you know the I've fallen and can't get up thing), and the little blue pill (not sure if the name of the drug will get me in trouble or not here).

I thought it was too. I know my sister was going to pay at least $1,500 for an Irish Wolfhound puppy. The mil is just worried about money right now since they are looking at around $10K to fix all of the bathtubs/showers in the house. I did offer to pay for the dog, but I know she was thinking, "well if they can spend that on a dog, they can just give it to us for the showers/bathtubs.

Sounds like another reason we need one.

I know, right? The male looks just like the female with the front two paws being white as well.

The Diva trips sound like so much fun!! I would love to attend one one day.

Well one of the techs forgot a part this morning and I had to take it to him. I had to drive right past the Vet we used to take our dog, Bug, to. Almost a year later, and I still can't drive past that building without crying. Maybe it's better we don't get a dog yet. He's the only vet I would trust with one of our pets, and since I can't drive past the building without tears, I know I won't be able to handle walking into it yet. Then to top off my wonderful morning, Nathan Fillion, the guy I wanted to see most this weekend, just canceled. We bought tickets for Sunday, because it was the only day he was doing a Q&A. Now I'm trying to see if we can exchange them for Saturday. I asked on the Con's FB page, but they deleted it from their wall, so hopefully they answer the message I sent. At this point, I really don't have any interest in going on Sunday, other than to get my mom the autograph I promised her. Ugh!! Maybe since today has been so icky, we'll win the Powerball tomorrow night, or at least I can wish.

10. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

We used PP+ last year, and I have yet to upload and pics :rotfl: But I like that I can get shots of us without having to bring my camera since it is just the kids and I.....can't imagine bringing my big heavy camera.

11. basketlacey

basketlacey DIS Veteran

We miss you by two days! We are coming in on the 4th! We are bringing the husbands with us but they are planning at least one day of golf.
    Thanks for the ideas! Keep em coming!
    I used to not kill them - I'd wait for dh or ds. But, if I didn't kill them, they were still in the house! EWWWW
    We loved having PP+ last year. My kids had a blast trying to do funny faces in the ride photos.
    That sounds like a dream trip!!!!

12. sjs314

I still have some from my Nov-Dec trip I need to upload and. Am sitting here waiting for UPS Man to bring me my new camera

13. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

No luck on snagging the BOG ADR. :-( I checked like 5 minutes after she said she canceled it. And checked website and called. Nothing...

Rats. :-(

14. DznyCrzy11

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! It's been a great day so far! Being 30 isn't so bad after all!! :rotfl:

15. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

Happy birthday!!! I turn 30 next year and I'm in total panic mode lol

16. DznyCrzy11

Thank you!! It's not that bad at all!!

17. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

BOO :( I am so glad I was able to snag a dinner ADR for our September trip. Are you still going to try and eat there for lunch?

18. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Definitely!! :-)

19. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Just did online check-in! 20 days to go... :faint: Sorry... let me do it properly:

20 More Days!

So, I didn't realize but you can put a couple requests in online when you check in? Anywho, not that I know what I'm doing but I put:

CBR: Corner room, Second floor
    AKL: Highest floor

I was torn whether to not put any requests on the AKL one but I think I'd rather not have a low floor if given the choice.:confused3

Sheila: Did Santa in Brown bring your new toy yet? :hyper:

Koh: Sorry you weren't able to nab it. Keep checking though, ya never know. :goodvibes

Sitting here and the dark clouds are rolling in, enough to turn on the street lights! Guess we'll be getting some thunderstorms after all. As long as I hear no sirens, I'm good.

20. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

What requests could you do for AKL?

21. sjs314

Miss Yep! :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.