Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Trip Report

We saw two at the same time (in different rooms), but had been told in the queue that there were going to be three!

We saw two at the same time (in different rooms), but had been told in the queue that there were going to be three!

Oh really so jealous would of made waiting 70 mins even more worth while!

The people in front asked if they can see both but we're told no! We asked who was here and they told us they don't know even though they had just walked out the room!

Oh really so jealous would of made waiting 70 mins even more worth while!

The people in front asked if they can see both but we're told no! We asked who was here and they told us they don't know even though they had just walked out the room!

ooh not fair, if you waited that long you definately should have seen more than one if they were there!

There was defiantly two there when we saw Belle Tiana was also there and when we saw Tiana Aurora was also there.

Bang on 7 am! Just like clock work! I put Elsie in bed with us as we really could do with a little extra ZZZ's! We got up and finished packing got washed and dressed and went down for breakfast just after 9! It was really quiet so we decided to go in Manhattan! In the line (small line literally one other family in front of us) I had a bit of a paddy thinking no one was English around me I let off some steam at Dave! Sorry Dave! I just got fed up of doing all the packing getting Elsie ready telling him where everything was and I didnt want to go home yet! Any way!!! It was really lovely in there! Such a beautiful room! Felt more like we were staying in a deluxe hotel! I had really calmed down now with a coffee and hot breakfast!

After breakfast we went back up and got our bags! As we were leaving our room the rooms were bathrooms were being refurbished new sinks etc!

It was such a lovely day! I had to take some photos of the hotel!

DSCF0216.jpg

By the time we got to the park it was 10am so there was quiet a lot of people entering in the park! We went straight to the Pavilion and it was already open! And already showing 90 minutes! It wasnt 90 minutes though it was probably and hour! We saw Tiana!

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

She was so amazing with Elsie and by far the best "in character" character we have ever met! She talked about Naveen and her restaurant! She asked if Elsie could stay with her for the day, we could go off and go on the big rides! We declined even though Elsie probably would of loved to have had her photo taken all day! The photographer in there told us Elsie was extraordinary amazing! Asked if we doing any modeling for her!

After seeing the Princesses we went for a walk around Main Street and the Castle I love this area of the park I really feel Walts dream in these areas! I love old street America feel I love all the small detail, listening to the dentist, looking at the windows and just taking in all the Disney atmosphere!

DSCF0219.jpg

We had a drink and changed Elsie in to her Aurora dress. As we came out of the baby center Cinderella, Tiana, Belle and the prince walked past us! Guess who we are having tea with then!? At first I was a bit disappointed as we had already seen two of the three princesses! Will I ever meet Snow White I mean will Elsie? lol!

We still went and I am glad we did as we got some really amazing interaction!

We were sat in a very small area wasn't impressed but thought I had already made one scene at breakfast I just couldn't be bothered to say anything!

I will have one rant though! PUSH CHAIRS!!!! Seriously people take their pushchairs in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were given our cocktails :) and ordered our drinks! We finished our cocktails then ordered our food!

Cinderella was the first to arrive! Elsie was a bit grumpy and had chucked all her crayons on the floor! But soon perked up when Cinderella started talking to her!

DSCF0232.jpg

Not that Elsie looks that impressed here!

Our drinks arrived and not much after so did Tiana not the one we had just seen though! The one we met in September she was lovely very beautiful!

DSCF0234.jpg

There was a bit of a gap now Perla come round but just didn't stop at our table didnt even acknowledge our table!

We had our starters and main which were lovely I cant remember what the starter was Pumpkin soup, Salmon and chutney may be!

I had the lamb for main it was lovely I love lamb!
Dave had veal he said it was very good!
Elsie had pasta but was so tired she wouldnt eat anything! Glad we werent paying for it!

Cinderella came back round and asked if she could have a photo with Elsie out of her high chair which was lovely!

DSCF0236.jpg

Until we try and put her back in! This wasnt happening!

Elsie sat on my lap and started falling asleep! So I was trying to keep her entertained! Desert arrived and she loved the Cinderella chocolate lollies!

As we were eating our desert Belle and the beast (human form) arrived! Belle took Elsie off me and was cuddling and kissing her! Elsie must of like it as she cuddled back in to her! She was a beautiful Belle! The photo isnt very good though! :(

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

The prince told Belle to put her down as it would make her broody lol! Funny but a bit out of character lol!

We paid changed Elsie back to Rapunzel as she couldnt go in her push chair in her hooped dress!

Elsie fell straight to sleep in her push chair! So we made our way back down Main street to get our last few bits and head back to the hotel!

As we were walking past City Hall we decided to go in so we could ask for her badge because when we were in Auberge our Princess badge was taken it must have been taken as it was there when we went in and wasnt any where near the push chair when we comeback out!

Whilst we were in there we started talking about Rapunzel and that we hadnt seen her! :( This is when they rang about started popping in and out looking for some one but some back and said Rapunzel wasnt here till April 1st :( we were so disappointed!

They came back with a bag for Elsie a badge, some sweets and an Aurora soft doll! They said they didnt have any Rapunzel left! Luckily as we already have one! lol! We were also given a name and reference number for when we go back to take to city hall! Sounds interesting!

We had a slow walk around and made it back to the hotel got our bags changed Elsie back to normal clothes and played in the kids area till it was time for John to pick us up!

On our way to the airport Elsie slept the whole way and Dave and John talked about bits and bobs whilst I just sat there excepting we were leaving Disney and wouldnt be seeing any Disney for probably two years!

Airport was boring waiting around Easyjet were asking people to check in bags for free as they had too much hand luggage being taken on!

Flight was fine there seemed to be a group of us all with little ones! Elsie made a small friend on the way home!

Land, collect bags, get picked up by mum and dad, get dropped home and its all over!

Awww, that was lovely :goodvibes Elsie is beautiful :lovestruc

I love all the princess meets, maybe you'll get some special attention next time you pop into City Hall :wizard:

Thanks for posting :thumbsup2

What a great finish! Loved catching up with your adventures... Can't wait for our coffee met-up where you need to help me plan my WDW trip! :goodvibes
xxx

Hi Tinks,
fab trippie, thanks for posting. Im sad its over too :(
Elsie looked so cute in all her dresses. Seems like a perfect trip, make sure and return soon! Im intrigued by the request to return to City Hall!

You had some really great character interaction but it's not surprising because Elsie is very cute:goodvibes I see what you mean about the first Belle though! We have been lucky in the past and seen snow white several times in the past and she is a high priority on our next trip as our youngest DD absolutely loves her.

Fab trip report! I so hope we get to meet Tiana and Belle in August! Going to have to get over my hatred of queuing and brave the Pavillion, although with Rosebug still having problems queuing for that long will not be an option! :-(

Wonder what they will arrange for you next time you go?

Awww, that was lovely :goodvibes Elsie is beautiful :lovestruc

I love all the princess meets, maybe you'll get some special attention next time you pop into City Hall :wizard:

Thanks for posting :thumbsup2

I hope so she has been so poorly the last (almost) 3 weeks only things she settles to is Tangled I just hope we can see her!

It looks like you had an amazing trip Elsie looked so sweet in all her dresses xx

Thank you! She ismy Minnie Minnie! :)

loved reading your trip. Elsie looks so cute dressed up a future CM i think!!!

I hope so I can get some Discounts then :rotfl:

What a great finish! Loved catching up with your adventures... Can't wait for our coffee met-up where you need to help me plan my WDW trip! :goodvibes
xxx

Wine will be more needed lol!

Hi Tinks,
fab trippie, thanks for posting. Im sad its over too :(
Elsie looked so cute in all her dresses. Seems like a perfect trip, make sure and return soon! Im intrigued by the request to return to City Hall!

We are planning a September trip Dave has booked the time off just waiting deciding where to stay and how to get there!

You had some really great character interaction but it's not surprising because Elsie is very cute:goodvibes I see what you mean about the first Belle though! We have been lucky in the past and seen snow white several times in the past and she is a high priority on our next trip as our youngest DD absolutely loves her.

I love Snow White she has always been my favourite! My mum bought her a snow white dress the day after she was born for her first trip and never saw her (for picture together or autograph) so I was really disappointed even spending queuing and a princess meal on our last trip still not seeing her I am starting to loose faith that we ever will!

Lovely TR - Elsie is so sweet - she doesn't seem to be phased by anything!

No she loves everything I was so worried she was going to be scared by characters but she seems to love them! Just loves attention the little monkey!

Fab trip report! I so hope we get to meet Tiana and Belle in August! Going to have to get over my hatred of queuing and brave the Pavillion, although with Rosebug still having problems queuing for that long will not be an option! :-(

Wonder what they will arrange for you next time you go?

I hope we get a meet like you did last time how amazing was that!?!?

Tiana was amazing! Could you not get a pass from City hall to by pass queues?

We bumped in to Tiana on Elsies first trip she was just by Bella Notte about 11am in the morning!

I hope we get a meet like you did last time how amazing was that!?!?

Tiana was amazing! Could you not get a pass from City hall to by pass queues?

We bumped in to Tiana on Elsies first trip she was just by Bella Notte about 11am in the morning!

I hope you manage to get a meet too!

I'm not sure we would be able to get a pass? Never even thought about it. If she is still as she is now come August, then queuing will not be a consideration for anything, probably not even rides. She is on med's from the hospital and its making it worse (got to get worse to get better) but once these med's are done, it's all about finding out what the prob is and seeing a dietician, consultant doesn't think it is going to be a "quick fix". Luckily she isn't bothered by it, except when there is an accident, which is why queuing for any length of time just won't work. Fingers crossed by August she'll be sorted anyway!

I hope you manage to get a meet too!

I'm not sure we would be able to get a pass? Never even thought about it. If she is still as she is now come August, then queuing will not be a consideration for anything, probably not even rides. She is on med's from the hospital and its making it worse (got to get worse to get better) but once these med's are done, it's all about finding out what the prob is and seeing a dietician, consultant doesn't think it is going to be a "quick fix". Luckily she isn't bothered by it, except when there is an accident, which is why queuing for any length of time just won't work. Fingers crossed by August she'll be sorted anyway!

I hope she is better soon bless her hate it when the little ones are poorly! Elsie has been really under the weather for nearly 3 weeks had conjunctivitis, colds, rashes, I just wish I could take it all away from her!

I hope she is better soon bless her hate it when the little ones are poorly! Elsie has been really under the weather for nearly 3 weeks had conjunctivitis, colds, rashes, I just wish I could take it all away from her!

aw hope she is feeling better soon xx

i have started planning, but not got the suitcases out yet :rotfl: I'm going to upgrade to DDP (from QSDP) and have sorted out 12 TS places to eat, i am beyond excited!!! we're going to miss the 20th celebrations at DLRP though but can't do everything. what have you got planned next xx

What a great report - I can't get over how much Elsie has grown, she looks even more adorable. :love:
We are planning a September trip Dave has booked the time off just waiting deciding where to stay and how to get there!

As I was reading your report I thought there's no way you'll be able to wait two years for your next trip! :rotfl2: Hope you have a new ticker soon and that next time you'll get a photo of Elsie with Snow White.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!