Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Trip Report

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Just being on this board makes me so envious of every ones tickers! With no trips booked or planned for the near future I feel slightly lost!

I am a bit reluctant to start this trip report because I feel like that is it its all over!

Any way you are here for the show (story) so sit down with a refreshment or two I have) and please I hope you enjoy!

Monday March 5th

Awake at 7 am with little sleep excited, anxious (hate leaving the house) and did I mention excited.

We got up washed dressed in no rush and headed to Morissons for the new Disney celebration! We didn't win any thing but it got us all excited for our trip later that day! We also popped in to mother care for Dave to spoil his Daddies girl a little more for her birthday!

Back home Elsie had a bath and nap, I finished our packing and eventually 3pm arrived and we were on our way to the airport!

Mum checked us in online (thanks mum) but it was still along process just to drop off one bag! People behind us in the queue still hadnt checked in for a flight leaving in 20 minutes. They weren't the only one's I don't think any one had checked in yet there was literally a whole plane full of people waiting to check in! WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE IT SO LATE!!!

Finally after checking in, through security and got picked up Elsie's milk we were sat in Dexter's. I had been emailing the manager after reading on their website for £70 we could book a birthday booth which included a bottle of champagne and cake Dave and I love cake and I quiet enjoy a glass of champagne or two but didn't think it wise just before a flight. So I asked if they could do anything else I was told a few balloons and banners would be up for us!

DSCF0022.jpg

I loved what they did, the manager come over to check everything was ok and offered us a cake we didnt accept it but he came back with a muffin for Elsie.

DSCF0023.jpg

We had a lovely meal

Me - 2 (double) malibu and cokes! It had been a hard day LOL and cajun salmon with mashed sweet potato VERY GOOD!

Dave - 2 ciders, steak and chips

Elsie - juice, mac'n'cheese

Our flight was already being called so we paid thanked them for everything they had done and were on our way to the gate! Love being able to go to the front of the queue!

I shouldn't of worried about Elsie flying does she look worried?

DSCF0024.jpg

Flight was over with in 50 minutes, breezed through security and bags were first off! What a great start! John (EZYshuttle) was already waiting for us even though we were 20 minutes early! With in no time we were pulling in to Disney!

So I booked hotel New York with out telling Dave he thought we were just staying in Sequoia Lodge. He thought John was dropping us there and we would walk the rest! No silly!

Checked in and in the room we had a little present (a mug and sweets) and bottle of vittel waiting for us was nice touch! We also had a letter from the Hotel manager asking if I wanted anything to just ring! I never rang I don't know how he would respond if I asked for a Princess in hotel room breakfast lol!

We literally just got in to our PJ's and went to bed. Dave watched Toy Story on his I pod but I needed some sleep!

(Sorry for lack of pictures just not much to photograph today)

IKWYM about being reluctant to do your TR cause it really does bring home the fact that you are home and its over. Its taken me 4 months to will myself into starting mine but never fear you'll be back before you know it ;)

Elsie looks the picture of excitement!

Looking forward to reading all about your fantastic trip :goodvibes

Aww look how happy she is to be on a plane, super cute!!

She was so excited bless her she loved looking out the window! She had both hands on the window with her face pressed to it pointing at things and looking at me was so cute!

IKWYM about being reluctant to do your TR cause it really does bring home the fact that you are home and its over. Its taken me 4 months to will myself into starting mine but never fear you'll be back before you know it ;)

Elsie looks the picture of excitement!

Looking forward to reading all about your fantastic trip :goodvibes

No Disney for a while for us! We are saving for WDW!

Weeee! So glad you've started.

Looking forward to more!! :)

Thanks glad you are reading! Might inspire you to finish your wedding ;)

Aww how cute is Elsie :lovestruc. First bit of TR is great - looking forward to more :rolleyes1 :lmao:

In particular can't wait to see some pics of the hotel ;)

Did you dress Elsie up in one of those lovely tutu style (baby) Princess dresses for Auberge or anything? DD2 used to have a Snow White one which was amazingly cute, came with matching little knickers - I love those dresses! :goodvibes

so glad you've started your TR, know what you mean about it feeling like lt's all over then though, just relive it through the photos! Elsie looks so cute on the plane, she really wasn't worried about flying :rotfl: really looking forward to reading the rest of it and can't wait to hear your plans for WDW!!

Tuesday March 6th

Elsie woke up babbling away to her self in her cot I rolled over and saw it was 7am even with a time change bang on 7am every morning lol! She is literally an alarm clock!

I got up and put her in bed with Dave to sit and watch the top ten Disney must do count down! Dave really enjoys it! lol! I went and got ready unpacked a bit. Then I got Elsie dressed whilst Dave got ready!

Down for breakfast at 8am we ate in Parkside Diner and it was really nice it was quiet loud with the excitement of children and a few adults! Elsie had her first Pan au Chocolat and enjoyed it glad I had bib on her though! She also had two yogurts. Dave and I both really enjoyed the hot items and were especially glad to have them on a cold morning!

On the way back to the room we saw Goofy in a very sparkly outfit! But as it was so busy there was quiet a line so we didn't bother waiting.

We got in the park at 9am and it was already pretty busy. We had a wander around just enjoying everything and taking in the Disney atmosphere even if most of it was covered in green fence! It wasn't that bad really!

DSCF0027.jpg

You can see from the photo it wasn't a great day!

I really do love the castle I love just walking around it looking at all the detail

DSCF0038.jpg

Unfortunately we couldnt go in I guess this is because they are preparing Dreams but I still got to have a look at that amazing ceiling!

DSCF0040.jpg

We had a little wonder round Fantasyland and Discoveryland Buzz had a 40 minute wait already!

Wandering down Main Street the shops were just opening so we went in to have a look at what we would be spending our Euros on! Didn't see much it hasnt changed a lot since September!

Dave said about getting in the line to meet Mickey and Duffy for 10 it was 9.45 I thought it would be a bit too early as surely there isn't a queue yet? Oh Leanne will you ever learn? There is always a queue lol!

DSCF0047.jpg

We joined the back of the queue and through all the people Elsie spotted Mickey (It was only Mickey at the moment as it was still before 10) she pointed at him tried to climb up me and started pointing saying "m! m! m!"Aw I like to think that is her trying to say Mickey lol! She didn't take her eye off him the whole time we were waiting!

DSCF0045.jpg

Finally we were second in line and Duffy still wasn't here it was now 10.00 :( I was a little disappointed but knew we would queue again if we didn't seem him this time! The family in front when and still no Duffy as Mickey was signing their autographs and they were leaving who appeared? Yes DUFFY! I was so excited I had wanted to see him since reading he had arrived at DLP! As we walked over Mickey took Elsie from me and gave her a huge hug! We had a family picture something that very rarely happens!

DSCF0049.jpg

429939_10151386447780521_681850520_22838918_1278438982_n.jpg

After seeing Mickey and Duffy I was bit excited and even walked off with out the pushchair! Woops!

We were in the character mood so we made our way to the Princess Pavilion!
It really is lovely in here really beautiful windows and all the detail! I especially loved the Mirror very good! We waited 75 minutes in here and Elsie didn't moan or get grumpy once she loves watching people so was happy just being held watching all the little girls in their dresses!

We saw Belle! Now we have had a few comments about this Belle on my facebook page I won't comment though!

432072_10151376248980521_681850520_22803330_477692959_n.jpg

When we got out the Pavilion it was pouring down I was so glad I had put the rain cover over Elsie's push chair before we went in! We stopped in Cable car bakery I think is what it is called for a drink each and to share a piece a cake (me and Elsie share not enough for David as well lol) It was very good!

Once the worst of the rain had passed we made our way back to the hotel stopping in the Gallery shop in the Village and grabbing an Earl each to have back in the room.
I had all American: Turkey cheese and cranberry LOVE IT second favourite!
Dave had Italian lots of different meats I did not like it :( He did though I just prefer a bit of sauce on mine!
Elsie had some of her Mickey rice cakes, biscuits and dried fruit.

I unpacked whilst Elsie played with her Duffy we had just bought in the Hotel shop! Dave fell asleep. Once I had unpacked me and Elsie had a bath then she also fell asleep!

They both slept till four so I had already decided I had missed the parade but knew I could see tomorrow!

Not sure if you saw my post above about Princesses tutu/dresses but I see Elsie is in her Rapunzel one - oh my goodness how gorgeous does she look :lovestruc.

Awww that photo with Mickey & Duffy is amazing SO pleased you managed to see Duffy too. My DD1 just loves him so will hope to see him in June no doubt!

I'm looking forward to trying the EoS for a snack this time as it wasn't there on our last trip, and it being so close to the HNY is great :thumbsup2.

Ahem, Belle is 'interesting' :lmao: I will say no more either ;) Looking forward to the Princess Pavilion (but not the queue!) as it looks quite nice.

Can't wait to read more, been really looking forward to your TR :).

i love the picture of you all with Mickey and Duffy. Elsie looks so cute in her dress. as for Belle................. um might just leave it at that :rotfl:

Yay!! great report so far!!:) Love the pic of your DD and Mickey!!:hug:
Great Pics....Well

Belle?! I have to say it.......is SHE a HE??:rolleyes1

Aww how cute is Elsie :lovestruc. First bit of TR is great - looking forward to more :rolleyes1 :lmao:

In particular can't wait to see some pics of the hotel ;)

Did you dress Elsie up in one of those lovely tutu style (baby) Princess dresses for Auberge or anything? DD2 used to have a Snow White one which was amazingly cute, came with matching little knickers - I love those dresses! :goodvibes

Sorry I missed your post I must of been writing my update as you post!

I dont have any photos of the inside I have a video I will try and upload it!

so glad you've started your TR, know what you mean about it feeling like lt's all over then though, just relive it through the photos! Elsie looks so cute on the plane, she really wasn't worried about flying :rotfl: really looking forward to reading the rest of it and can't wait to hear your plans for WDW!!

WDW plans so far are 12 character meals and 16 costumes! :rotfl:

Not sure if you saw my post above about Princesses tutu/dresses but I see Elsie is in her Rapunzel one - oh my goodness how gorgeous does she look :lovestruc.

Awww that photo with Mickey & Duffy is amazing SO pleased you managed to see Duffy too. My DD1 just loves him so will hope to see him in June no doubt!

I'm looking forward to trying the EoS for a snack this time as it wasn't there on our last trip, and it being so close to the HNY is great :thumbsup2.

Ahem, Belle is 'interesting' :lmao: I will say no more either ;) Looking forward to the Princess Pavilion (but not the queue!) as it looks quite nice.

Can't wait to read more, been really looking forward to your TR :).

I love the photo of her and Mickey she looks a bit shocked though lol!

The pavilion is really beautiful! The lights the detail around the stained glass windows!

i love the picture of you all with Mickey and Duffy. Elsie looks so cute in her dress. as for Belle................. um might just leave it at that :rotfl:

I will have to get a picture of Elsie and her duffy she lies on the floor with her head on him :lovestruc!

I'm in. :cool1: sounds like a great start :)

Glad to have you along!

Yay!! great report so far!!:) Love the pic of your DD and Mickey!!:hug:
Great Pics....Well

Belle?! I have to say it.......is SHE a HE??:rolleyes1

We have had quiet a few people ask us about Belle! :confused:

Woo hooo! Lovely trip report... sorry, I'm another "***??" at Belle, lol! Kids wouldn't think like that though, which is the main thing! Gorgeous family pic, and what a wonderful keepsake, the picture of Elsie on Mickey's lap. Brilliant!

Look forward to reading more! xx

WDW!! Even better!! Im well jell ;)

Belle is ummm.... not so feminine :confused3
We loved the pavillion too though. Its very pretty.

I wish DS still took midday naps, would make the long days more manageable at DLP.... although I get so stuck in I probably wouldnt be coaxed back to the hotel for a nap anyway.

Love Elsies Tangled dress and looking foward to reading more.

Oh yay I love reading your trip reports! :goodvibes You can see how much Elsie has grown up even from the last trip! She is adorable! :cutie:

You are putting me to shame, I still have to finish my TR from January!

I can't wait to read more! popcorn::

And to me, Belle looks scary!

Aw - fab trip report do far, Elsie is a little love isn't she?

My DD LOVED Duffy, wish we had bought her one, will next time for sure.

And yes - Belle... perhaps not the best likeness!

Awww, love Elsies dress. Belle is a bit :eek: though, she (?) doesn't look quite in keeping with the princess range. Looking forward to the rest of the TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!