Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Trip Report

i have started planning, but not got the suitcases out yet :rotfl: I'm going to upgrade to DDP (from QSDP) and have sorted out 12 TS places to eat, i am beyond excited!!! we're going to miss the 20th celebrations at DLRP though but can't do everything. what have you got planned next xx

Exciting!!! We aren't booked but I have decided on 14 meals which in total would be 16 TS so will have to pay for two!!!

I hope you do a P-TR xxxx

What a great report - I can't get over how much Elsie has grown, she looks even more adorable. :love:

As I was reading your report I thought there's no way you'll be able to wait two years for your next trip! :rotfl2: Hope you have a new ticker soon and that next time you'll get a photo of Elsie with Snow White.

Aw thanks our mission is snow white and rapunzel lol!! X

Exciting!!! We aren't booked but I have decided on 14 meals which in total would be 16 TS so will have to pay for two!!!

I hope you do a P-TR xxxx

i will probably do a PTR but think a yer away is a bit early to start one :rotfl:

looking forward to hearing what you have decided to book xx

Lol never too early!! I have a little notebook I put things in! I am currently reading hidden magic to Walt Disney world and noting things down I want to check out!!!

Xx

I've really loved reading your TR - that first photo of Elsie and her dad is adorable :) Elsie is very lucky to have such great parents who share all of this wonderful stuff with her!

That photo of Elsie with Belle was definitely interesting! Bless the poor girl, i'm sure she was very nice and in character but she definitely has distinctive features which I hadn't ever attributed to Belle :lmao:

It's never too early to plan a trip to WDW, i've always got a trip planned in my head - we're going next year and i'm already making plans for the trip after that :lmao: Disney fever is contagious and doesn't ever seem to go away (not that i'm trying to heal myself!)

I've really loved reading your TR - that first photo of Elsie and her dad is adorable :) Elsie is very lucky to have such great parents who share all of this wonderful stuff with her!

That photo of Elsie with Belle was definitely interesting! Bless the poor girl, i'm sure she was very nice and in character but she definitely has distinctive features which I hadn't ever attributed to Belle :lmao:

It's never too early to plan a trip to WDW, i've always got a trip planned in my head - we're going next year and i'm already making plans for the trip after that :lmao: Disney fever is contagious and doesn't ever seem to go away (not that i'm trying to heal myself!)

Aw thank you so much!

We have booked WDW now for 2 week from 31st January very excited! Need some thing to look forward to after the rough month we have all had!

Who would want to heal any Disney obsession lol!

Tinks I've really loved reading your report. We're taking our little girl in November when she'll be 18 months old and your photos and report have made me even more excited about taking her! (As if I wasn't excited enough before....)

Your little lady is so cute, the pigtails are gorgeous! I have to ask you where you got the Minnie Mouse outfit from, it's fabulous and I need it. Or rather Emma does..... ;)

Tinks I've really loved reading your report. We're taking our little girl in November when she'll be 18 months old and your photos and report have made me even more excited about taking her! (As if I wasn't excited enough before....)

Your little lady is so cute, the pigtails are gorgeous! I have to ask you where you got the Minnie Mouse outfit from, it's fabulous and I need it. Or rather Emma does..... ;)

Aw thank you! The Minnie mouse one is from mother care but people sell Disney store ones on eBay really cheap in great condition! The costumes are brilliant she got so much fuss dressed as charcters!

We are going back in September when DD will be 18 months old!

X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!