Our dear JungleCruiser, Sarah, now an Angel in Heaven….

I made my ADRs this morning and will be having breakfast at Sarah's favorite GF Cafe, it will be the first time I ever have eaten there, in fact I have never stepped foot on GF property since I intended to one day stay there and wanted it to be special my first time there and now it will be since I know Our Sarah will be there with me in spirit. :goodvibes

Remembering our dear Sarah today.... beautiful, funny, witty, kind, wise, caring, and a wonderful Mom to her beautiful daughters, Stephanie and Cynthia... :hug: Sarah so loved being your Mom :flower3:

Miss you every day Sarah :hug:... thank you for your great friendship and guidance (and for listening to me ... know you are still there for me. :hug:).

Sam and I (and maybe DH?) are planning to go to Disney sometime this summer.... don't know when :goodvibes but it will work out... .am holding a few ADRs at the GF Cafe for you. :hug:

Remembering our dear Sarah today.... beautiful, funny, witty, kind, wise, caring, and a wonderful Mom to her beautiful daughters, Stephanie and Cynthia... :hug: Sarah so loved being your Mom :flower3:

Miss you every day Sarah :hug:... thank you for your great friendship and guidance (and for listening to me ... know you are still there for me. :hug:).

Sam and I (and maybe DH?) are planning to go to Disney sometime this summer.... don't know when :goodvibes but it will work out... .am holding a few ADRs at the GF Cafe for you. :hug:

Well said BFF :hug: I was thinking of Jon, Stephanie and Cynthia this morning as well...this must be a bittersweet day for them. She was the epitome of a mother...she was not only a cherished friend, but often gave wonderful "Mom" advice. :goodvibes

I miss reading posts from Sarah. The thing I most admired about her was her quiet courage, taking things one day at a time. She was a lovely lady. :goodvibes

I miss reading posts from Sarah. The thing I most admired about her was her quiet courage, taking things one day at a time. She was a lovely lady. :goodvibes

Me too Ginny, I still go back and reread posts, PMs, emails.....I miss her :hug:

Well said BFF :hug: I was thinking of Jon, Stephanie and Cynthia this morning as well...this must be a bittersweet day for them. She was the epitome of a mother...she was not only a cherished friend, but often gave wonderful "Mom" advice. :goodvibes

Pas, that she was :hug: and so miss her wonderful "mom" advice (and for me, kind of an older sis...Sarah was only 58).

Ginny, agree ....and in the midst of her personal health battles, she always turned the conversation around to what was happeing to you, she was selfless and caring and I miss her dearly...

Me too Ginny, I still go back and reread posts, PMs, emails.....I miss her :hug:

count me in too.... when my phone had its problems a week ago, I was concerned about losing my contacts and all of Sarah's texts that I didn't forward to myself...luckily, crisis averted.

Wrong post :(
But always thinking of Sarah!!!!!

Melissa :hug:

Pas, that she was :hug: and so miss her wonderful "mom" advice (and for me, kind of an older sis...Sarah was only 58).

I'm emotional today. Writing about Sarah on the RC thread...brought me to tears. I still miss her :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. She was a special person and I pray for the people she left behind.

I'm emotional today. Writing about Sarah on the RC thread...brought me to tears. I still miss her :hug:

Jeanette I haven't been back to to the RC Tread since early this morning so not sure what was said but I know I think of Our Sarah often especially with Father's Day approaching I know the dear family she left behind will think of the past Father's Days spent together with their Wife and Mother, I know Sarah will be with them looking down from Heaven. :hug:

:hug: I was reading what you posted about Sarah and was moved as well. I miss her too... and please remember my text... have to make time for each other somehow! :hug:

Sarah is so missed. :hug: She touched our lives and our hearts. :flower3:

Absolutely Ginny .... miss her words of wisdom, her wit, her advice, her friendship :hug:

Mama Linda :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. She was a special person and I pray for the people she left behind.

God Bless sarah, she is sadly missed :(

Thank you both... she was special, and everyone who knew her was very blessed...:hug:

Jeanette I haven't been back to to the RC Tread since early this morning so not sure what was said but I know I think of Our Sarah often especially with Father's Day approaching I know the dear family she left behind will think of the past Father's Days spent together with their Wife and Mother, I know Sarah will be with them looking down from Heaven. :hug:

Sheila, Pas was explaining briefly about Sarah to a newcomer.... I too am thinking of Jon and the girls especially as this weekend approaches. And my friend, my thoughts are of Bob and you as well :hug:

gwynne said:
Sarah is so missed. :hug: She touched our lives and our hearts. :flower3:
:hug:

Grumpy Grandma said:
:hug:

Sheree Bobbins said:
Thank you! She was amazing!
Turbanator said:
God Bless sarah, she is sadly missed :(
Thank you, she really is.
sjs314 said:
Sarah is with them , I am sure she's trying to look over all of us. That was our Sarah!!!!:hug:

Janet B said:
:hug: I was reading what you posted about Sarah and was moved as well. I miss her too... and please remember my text... have to make time for each other somehow! :hug:
Bff...we need to make time, we also need to go give our Dani a huge :grouphug: !!!! Lots of prayers said today !!!

Sarah, thinking of you...I was thinking of your strength and positive nature no matter what.I miss you :hug:

Also knowing that you are watching all of us:littleangel:

So it's been awhile since I have popped in:flower3: But that doesn't mean we haven't been missing our Sarah:grouphug:

With the December trip approaching, I can't help but remember Sarah's passing

I really think she is bringing our RC family together at WDW :angel: I pray she will be with us

So it's been awhile since I have popped in:flower3: But that doesn't mean we haven't been missing our Sarah:grouphug:

With the December trip approaching, I can't help but remember Sarah's passing

I really think she is bringing our RC family together at WDW :angel: I pray she will be with us

I know Our Sarah will be looking down from Heaven when the RCers meet in December with a hug and a smile for all.

Missing Our Dear Sarah

So it's been awhile since I have popped in:flower3: But that doesn't mean we haven't been missing our Sarah:grouphug: With the December trip approaching, I can't help but remember Sarah's passing I really think she is bringing our RC family together at WDW :angel: I pray she will be with us
I know Our Sarah will be looking down from Heaven when the RCers meet in December with a hug and a smile for all. Missing Our Dear Sarah

She is making December happen for so many of us! I am sure she will be with us in spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter