Our dear JungleCruiser, Sarah, now an Angel in Heaven….

Sarah, thinking of you...I was thinking of your strength and positive nature no matter what.I miss you :hug:

Also knowing that you are watching all of us:littleangel:

So it's been awhile since I have popped in:flower3: But that doesn't mean we haven't been missing our Sarah:grouphug:

With the December trip approaching, I can't help but remember Sarah's passing

I really think she is bringing our RC family together at WDW :angel: I pray she will be with us

Pas, I too think of Sarah so often ....I miss her emails, texts and chats... Such a warm, caring, funny, strong lady that we were fortunate to have as a friend.

I know she will be with us in December. :hug:

I know Our Sarah will be looking down from Heaven when the RCers meet in December with a hug and a smile for all.

Missing Our Dear Sarah

Sheila, that she will be :hug:

She is making December happen for so many of us! I am sure she will be with us in spirit!

Melissa, I so believe that too... so happy you will be joining us :flower3:

I know Our Sarah will be looking down from Heaven when the RCers meet in December with a hug and a smile for all.

Missing Our Dear Sarah
:hug: I am sure Sarah visits us on a regular basis....I pray she comes with us in December :littleangel:

She is making December happen for so many of us! I am sure she will be with us in spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
She has to be there!!! I am so happy you will be there too Melissa :hug:

:hug: Back at ya Candace

Pas, I too think of Sarah so often ....I miss her emails, texts and chats... Such a warm, caring, funny, strong lady that we were fortunate to have as a friend.

I know she will be with us in December. :hug:
Me too!!! :hug: You and Sarah are a BIG reason I booked. Life is so short, and I miss you so much BFF:flower3:

December is when we lost our precious Sarah :littleangel: and this December we will celebrate her friendship and pay tribute to her :grouphug:

Hard to believe almost a year has passed. We miss you Sarah. In our hearts and thoughts 4-ever.

Wishing Jon, Stephanie, and Cynthia a Merry Christmas :grouphug: I know this will be tough for you all, and you are most definitely missing her...the holidays are rough. You all remain in my thoughts as does sweet Sarah :littleangel:

Sending my thoughts to Sarah's family as well, may the wonderful memories you have of her comfort you this holiday season.:hug:

To Jon, Stephanie and Cynthia….sending along caring thoughts and prayers to you all. Hoping that all the wonderful memories you all have of Sarah will help ease and comfort you, and bring you peace. :flower3: :hug:

KOOK & Janet the pictures are perfect. Missing Our Sarah, tomorrow will be one year since we lost a very special lady.

To Jon and the girls Wishing you peace and comfort from all the wonderful memories of your wife and mother.

KOOK & Janet the pictures are perfect. Missing Our Sarah, tomorrow will be one year since we lost a very special lady.
The pics are absolutely perfect :hug:
To Jon and the girls Wishing you peace and comfort from all the wonderful memories of your wife and mother.
Another :grouphug:

Jon, Stephanie and Cynthia… my thoughts are with you all .. always. :hug:

Although I knew Sarah a short time, we had the ease of familiarity that friends achieve from a life time of friendship. Missing you dear Sarah, thank you for your gift of friendship and for your presence still in my life today.

Celebrating Sarah:hug:

Jon, Stephanie and Cynthia… my thoughts are with you all .. always. :hug:

Although I knew Sarah a short time, we had the ease of familiarity that friends achieve from a life time of friendship. Missing you dear Sarah, thank you for your gift of friendship and for your presence still in my life today.

Celebrating Sarah:hug:

:hug:

I was going through some of Kook's older WL TRs and saw a post from Sarah..so I wanted to pop on here for a little :grouphug: Sarah will never be forgotten :littleangel:

I was going through some of Kook's older WL TRs and saw a post from Sarah..so I wanted to pop on here for a little :grouphug: Sarah will never be forgotten :littleangel:

She touched our hearts and is always remembered fondly. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter