Our dear JungleCruiser, Sarah, now an Angel in Heaven….

I was going through some of Kook's older WL TRs and saw a post from Sarah..so I wanted to pop on here for a little :grouphug: Sarah will never be forgotten :littleangel:

She touched our hearts and is always remembered fondly. :grouphug:

She absolutely did Ginny :hug:

Sarah has been in my thoughts too.... recently wishing I could call her for a chat to talk about this or that... especially while in the car (as you know ladies that is my call center time :upsidedow).

Sarah will always be remembered for her friendship, kindness and love for life and others. :flower3: :hug:

Sarah has been in my thoughts too.... recently wishing I could call her for a chat to talk about this or that... especially while in the car (as you know ladies that is my call center time :upsidedow).

Sarah will always be remembered for her friendship, kindness and love for life and others. :flower3: :hug:
Beautifully said! :grouphug::flower3:

:hug:

Beautifully said! :grouphug::flower3:
Exactly!
And Ginny, I JUST noticed the location in your avatar...cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!