Oregon to WDW Will Be Quite the Adventure~Going LIVE!!

Hooray!!! Where are you off to tomorrow?

We decided to make this a non-park day since we traveled all day yesterday. We have breakfast at Kona Cafe, maybe looking around Disney Springs aka Downtown Disney and swimming! Dinner at Cape May Cafe....seafood buffet!

We decided to make this a non-park day since we traveled all day yesterday. We have breakfast at Kona Cafe, maybe looking around Disney Springs aka Downtown Disney and swimming! Dinner at Cape May Cafe....seafood buffet!

Excited to hear about Kona for breakfast....we love their French press coffee......and I'm dreaming about the Tonga Toast ;)

So I got a few minutes for a quick update and a couple pics.
Sunday was Magic Kingdom and the girls got all dolled up at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Monday was Epcot & Tuesday was Disney Hollywood Studios. Shy ended up throwing up and missing most of DHS. We had Animal Kingdom on the schedule for today, but since Shy decided to throw up again at 4am, we switched to our tomorrow schedule which was an off day. We will go to AK tomorrow (Thursday).

This was us heading out the exit before Fantasmic ended & the fireworks began. We wanted to beat the crowds out of the park.

The girls look so beautiful! I know with kids you just have to roll with the punches. Sounds like that's exactly what you did. I know when we had 4 of our kids with us at WDW things never seemed to go smoothly. Can't wait to hear about the whole thing. We're a little over 6 weeks until our WDW trip!

The girls look so beautiful! I know with kids you just have to roll with the punches. Sounds like that's exactly what you did. I know when we had 4 of our kids with us at WDW things never seemed to go smoothly. Can't wait to hear about the whole thing. We're a little over 6 weeks until our WDW trip!

6 weeks!! Exciting!! Definitely have to roll with it with this big group.......it's been an interesting trip to say the least.
Glad to hear things are going wel. Poor Shy :scared1: I hope things are ok. The girls look beautiful

Shy's had a rough trip but finger's crossed we are on the upswing!!

The girls looked so happy in their gowns. Hopefully, Shy feels better soon. The crowds and weather and change in environment and schedule can really upset them. I am hoping the rest day worked well and that you got a chance to enjoy AK yesterday.

The girls looked so happy in their gowns. Hopefully, Shy feels better soon. The crowds and weather and change in environment and schedule can really upset them. I am hoping the rest day worked well and that you got a chance to enjoy AK yesterday.

So we've had good & bad days with Shyann.....we did fine yesterday and then today she threw up again. :( Right now the rain is playing spoiler big time!!

This has definitely been an interesting trip......right now the deluge of rain is messing with plans. It's been pouring (I'm not talking a little, but flooding everything pouring) for hours & no end in sight. We have 2 more days here.....tomorrow is Epcot....we missed Illuminations due to our dinner taking over 2 hours our first Epcot day.....so really hoping to see it tomorrow. Monday is Magic Kingdom, with a 4pm dinner at Be Our Guest to end our time. We have to be out to the Magical Express Bus around 7am Tuesday to fly back home.

We've taken a ton of photo's, ate a ton of good food, had fun, been concerned about Shy's sickness, sweated more these past days then we have in our lifetime, we've been soaked (like wringing out our clothes soaked) and we've enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. Definitely getting ready to go home.....this rain makes me miss Oregon.

This was yesterday at the Magic Kingdom while we enjoyed our dinner at the Crystal Palace........same kind of storm blew in.....luckily it didn't last like todays.

Well, if anything, you got a fantastic rainy day picture! It's a bummer to have been raining so much these last couple of days but I guess it forced you to go at a slower pace. I hope you have clear skies for the next couple of days. My friend just left yesterday and she and her husband are driving down to Orlando (they should be there right about now). They go to MK on Tuesday (she isn't a Disney freak like all of us are).....lol!

Woo hoo!! How exciting :) So glad to hear the trip has gone well, have a safe trip home and can't wait to read about your trip in detail!

Sounds amazing!! Oh how I wish I wass there! Let me know if you'd be up for a mini DISMeet here in Oregon at some point! :)

Well, if anything, you got a fantastic rainy day picture! It's a bummer to have been raining so much these last couple of days but I guess it forced you to go at a slower pace. I hope you have clear skies for the next couple of days. My friend just left yesterday and she and her husband are driving down to Orlando (they should be there right about now). They go to MK on Tuesday (she isn't a Disney freak like all of us are).....lol!

Today wasn't bad.....well when the rain hit, we were in The Land at Epcot to do Soarin', Living with the Land, Circle of Life & dinner at Garden Grill. So we missed it. It did sprinkle a little right before Illuminations and for most of the show but by the end of the show it was done.....so not too bad for us today.

Woo hoo!! How exciting :) So glad to hear the trip has gone well, have a safe trip home and can't wait to read about your trip in detail!

Thank you......We're getting ready to be home.....miss just chillin and the kids getting to run free.

Sounds amazing!! Oh how I wish I wass there! Let me know if you'd be up for a mini DISMeet here in Oregon at some point! :)

I'd totally be up for a mini-meet!!!

Thought I would check in. I know you are on your way home as we speak. I'm sorry you had so many hiccups but I hope that there were also lots of good memories as well. I know you will probably need a few days to a week to get back to normal and not sure when school starts for your kiddos but I'm sure you have that as well. My girls are already on their second week of school LOL. Can't wait to start seeing updates and see all your pics and hear about everything you did. We may have an impromtu trip coming up to DL. I don't think we will be doing anymore diva trips so other than DW next June I had NO idea when we were going to get back to DL because we have some other trips planned. My parents have their condo in Mexico this February which works good because we can go over the girls president week break. It skips around and they get like January and June then the next year it would be February and July like it is this coming year and once it goes to March and April we can't really go cuz the girls can't miss school. We did go in June last year but it was miserably hot and we don't want to go in the summer again so unless we can go in Feb or during spring break or Thanksgiving we can't go and so this will prob be the last time the girls and I will go. Then we have DW next June and in 17 we are hoping to FINALLY do the East Coast that we were supposed to do this year. But the point is with these other trips fitting in Disney is probably not in the cards. But my mom's friend really loves halloween and wanted to do a quick weekend trip and although I didn't want to do anymore trips since we are saving up for the big ones I will admit I am really excited if it works out. One because we have nothing till Feb but 2 cuz I just didn't feel like we got enough this summer and I LOVE going during the holidays. So praying it works outs. IF we go it would be the 15th through the 18th of Oct. But anyway just wanted to share my excitement and you know I LOVE living vicariously through you guys with your amazing trip reports so really excited to start seeing some updates!! Have a safe flight!!

So glad you had a great trip! :yay: There are always going to be hiccups and weather, but you made the best of it, and made some good memories, and that's what counts! Welcome home! I heard there is record heat up there right now - you might miss the rain in Florida now! :rotfl2:

Thought I would check in. I know you are on your way home as we speak. I'm sorry you had so many hiccups but I hope that there were also lots of good memories as well. I know you will probably need a few days to a week to get back to normal and not sure when school starts for your kiddos but I'm sure you have that as well. My girls are already on their second week of school LOL. Can't wait to start seeing updates and see all your pics and hear about everything you did. We may have an impromtu trip coming up to DL. I don't think we will be doing anymore diva trips so other than DW next June I had NO idea when we were going to get back to DL because we have some other trips planned. My parents have their condo in Mexico this February which works good because we can go over the girls president week break. It skips around and they get like January and June then the next year it would be February and July like it is this coming year and once it goes to March and April we can't really go cuz the girls can't miss school. We did go in June last year but it was miserably hot and we don't want to go in the summer again so unless we can go in Feb or during spring break or Thanksgiving we can't go and so this will prob be the last time the girls and I will go. Then we have DW next June and in 17 we are hoping to FINALLY do the East Coast that we were supposed to do this year. But the point is with these other trips fitting in Disney is probably not in the cards. But my mom's friend really loves halloween and wanted to do a quick weekend trip and although I didn't want to do anymore trips since we are saving up for the big ones I will admit I am really excited if it works out. One because we have nothing till Feb but 2 cuz I just didn't feel like we got enough this summer and I LOVE going during the holidays. So praying it works outs. IF we go it would be the 15th through the 18th of Oct. But anyway just wanted to share my excitement and you know I LOVE living vicariously through you guys with your amazing trip reports so really excited to start seeing some updates!! Have a safe flight!!

Fingers crossed you get to go down in October!! Lots of possible trips on your horizon, so hopefully they will work out or least a majority of them!!

So glad you had a great trip! :yay: There are always going to be hiccups and weather, but you made the best of it, and made some good memories, and that's what counts! Welcome home! I heard there is record heat up there right now - you might miss the rain in Florida now! :rotfl2:

Thank you.....we found the positives in most of the things. The heat up here this summer has been crazy! We get 1 maybe 2 triple digit days but we've had a ton of them this summer. I sure hope it's over and things start to cool into a beautiful Indian Summer (which normally is the best temps & scenery we get in the Willamette Valley). Ummmmmm, no.......I don't think I'll miss the rain from Florida.....lol (from what I understand it's gonna be a super wet winter and I'm gonna be begging for the heat again!)

Welcome home!!

Thanks Kaitlin.....it's good to be back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter