Opening Team - Disney Dream

Just got word that Libo (Mexico) from guest services will be on the Dream. He was promoted to an officer position on the Magic and will transfer over to the Dream as a Guest Services officer.

Is the server Kabelo, famous for his "...so niiice...so niiice" comments?

I think that was our server on the Wonder. Or if anyone has a picture...

Thanks for the thread!

Feb 27th can't come fast enough!

Murat from Turkey said he would be on the dream. He was our server on the 5 day double dip in May/June. He was great!:cheer2:

Nur, currently tending bar on the Magic, and formerly on the Wonder, expects to move over to the Dream after his vacation/birth of his first child in December.

We had Daniel in the Baltic and he was by far our favorite server we have ever had on DCL! (as was the asst server Greenidge!) :goodvibes We were disappointed to hear he was leaving the Magic since we were hoping to see him again next cruise. The Dream is going to have a great team!

We love him too, and actually called DCL to request him for our Med cruise but he's getting off just before our cruise to go train for the Dream. :mad:

Of course anyone we have will be great!

List updated for today!

We also had Daniel on a previous cruise. We were in his dining room for the Baltic and he recognized us immediately. It was really great seeing him again. Excited that he'll be on the Dream!

Edward (server) from England who is currently on the Magic will be on the Dream team as well.

We just had Edward. He was great! Teamed with Melody from France. lots of England/France banter :)

Also
Andrew, a dancer in the shows (he does the gymnastics) will be moving to the Dream as well.
Melanie, cruise staff also said she was moving over.

We just had Edward. He was great! Teamed with Melody from France. lots of England/France banter :)

Also
Andrew, a dancer in the shows (he does the gymnastics) will be moving to the Dream as well.
Melanie, cruise staff also said she was moving over.

nice Melanie will be on, I met her she is awesome:goodvibes

My daughter will be sad that Edson won't be on the Magic on our January cruise, but will be delighted to see him again in the teen club when we cruise on the Dream for New Year'e Eve 2011/12. He was a lot of fun -- really, a big kid!

Trevis who was our asst server told s that he was more than likely going to the dream as a server.
And ps he was teamed with grissele and we loved them both.

Trevis who was our asst server told s that he was more than likely going to the dream as a server.
And ps he was teamed with grissele and we loved them both.

Isn't he a sweetheart. He and Grissell were our team on the EBTA. Hmmmmm.think I have a picture of them too.

Hiliary (USA) and Lauren (Canada) from the Magic Kids Camps will be moving over. We spoke to them yesterday and they told us this. Hilary was on the EB PC in 2008 as a counselor and now is managing to some degree.

Ken

I gave the link to this thread to the gang doing the Dover/Barcelona run, so hopefully some of them will be reporting back. :thumbsup2

OH MY SIMONE!!! WOOHOOO!! I had him 2 years on the Wonder. I will have to pull out the pics later!!

Yolande, Head Server from the Magic. Will post a picture of her later! Just got home yesterday from the last Baltic cruise.

Wira, head server on the Magic will also be moving to the Dream! He is awesome, really takes care of his cruisers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter