Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
LKFan said:
So was Pongo barking because it wasn't really Regina or because it wasn't the real Dr. Hopper? Will Pongo help them find Dr Hopper? Can Emma will the ship to be visible again?

I'm trying to remember the timeline when Rumple was put in prison. Obviously it was after Snow and Charming's marriage but before Emma was born.

Regina had some good lines - telling Ruby to go walk herself, calling Mr. Hopper a bug and that he "chirped" about her business to everyone.

That is why I thought he was barking. He must have sensed her evil-ness. You made me think of something though. I wonder why Pongo didn't bark at Hopper. like how could he not notice his master was different?

DisneyCP2002 said:
This may have been brought up but re-watching the episode I caught this. What on earth was Gold referring to when he said "A long time ago, in another life, I got to know a sheepdog or two." This was when Belle was commenting on him with Pongo.

LKFan said:
Wasn't he a sheep herder before he became the dark one?

That's what I was going to say too.

You mean the guy she turned into a fish and then Hook kicked into the ocean or the guy that looked like Hopper?

There was in recap with the producers on my TV Guide App that pretty much said it was just some random no-name that was killed....nobody we know and love (or hate)

Did you all see the previews of the new episodes before last night's airing that had Gold and Belle about to cross the line? He said he had to go find Bai. I'm intrigued by that storyline. He must have a way to cross over and not forget.

Gorechick said:
Did you all see the previews of the new episodes before last night's airing that had Gold and Belle about to cross the line? He said he had to go find Bai. I'm intrigued by that storyline. He must have a way to cross over and not forget.

That's going to be cool. Must confess I'm developing a crush on Gold .

Gorechick said:

Yes, there was also a preview where he says something about finding a way to leave, but also come back without forgetting.

I don't know. This confuses me. We saw Dr. Hopper die in his own apartment. Who else would've been there?

Well not so confusing because as she held him in the air, he was surrounded by the purple smoke. I'm assuming that was her transporting him to the ship. But still wondering who took his place.

Well not so confusing because as she held him in the air, he was surrounded by the purple smoke. I'm assuming that was her transporting him to the ship. But still wondering who took his place.

But didn't Cora say that it was someone else in Hopper's office?

Also, does Regina transport in purple smoke as well? Towards the end when outside her house with Emma, Regina transported herself in purple smoke. We haven't seen her transport herself like that in Storybrooke before. Could it have been Cora talking to Emma?

Tinkerdreams said:

That's an interesting idea. I had been thinking the guy who was supposed to be Hopper was someone else a Cora killed that person. Your way makes more sense. If she switched Hopper with someone else at the moment the smoke came out that makes more sense. Why Pongo was comfortable with Hopper and why Hopper was taking like a therapist.

Ok I must have missed this part. What was the meatloaf comment?

Emma: I can't tell you the relief of cooking something that I didn't have to kill first.

Granny: Don't I know it? Meat loaf back home? What a *****.

I understand this show is trying to remain at least a little kid friendly, but frankly, I'm kind of disappointed Hopper isn't dead.

I mean, I like him and all, but it really doesn't add to any sense of danger that Hopper wasn't actually killed.

Wasn't it convenient that Emma watched just enough in the dreamcatcher to change her mind about Regina? I bet there was more she could have seen...

I think when the dreamcatcher stopped was when "Regina" aka Cora "froze" Pongo. The last thing you see in the dreamcatcher is Regina's hand throwing the spell towards Pongo. When he was frozen, he couldn't see any more detail.

My best guess is Cora knocked Dr Hopper out, switched him with the body and got out of there. However, what did she do with the good doctor? Remember, we saw her walking down the alley, changing from her Regina disguise, and she was alone.

I think when the dreamcatcher stopped was when "Regina" aka Cora "froze" Pongo. The last thing you see in the dreamcatcher is Regina's hand throwing the spell towards Pongo. When he was frozen, he couldn't see any more detail.

My best guess is Cora knocked Dr Hopper out, switched him with the body and got out of there. However, what did she do with the good doctor? Remember, we saw her walking down the alley, changing from her Regina disguise, and she was alone.

I assume the purple smoke transported him to the hold of the ship, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter