On the Mickey Mail watch!!!!! ~Post Here!!~

:cheer2:I have 127 days to wait so i'm jealous but the perfect way would be to go now and then again in 127 days!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Today is the 36 day mark and I received my Mickey mail! :hyper: It's all so real and so close now!

35 days and still waiting...I know they are printed (called last Sunday to make a change, and was informed they printed my package that morning...so now I will get 2 pieces of Mickey Mail)....

40 days out and I've been checking our mail box daily ... still no Mickey mail. :sad: Hopefully soon .... Looking forward to seeing the new luggage tags.

So excited .... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! :mickeyjum

We got our Mickey Mail yesterday...love the new design on the luggage tags....Whoo Hoo......it's getting real now....

Paid off my trip in full on the 45 day mark, this past Wednesday!!! I am impatiently waiting for my Mickey Mail.. makes the waiting that much more exciting!!!!!!!!!! 42 days to go!!!! :cool1:

38 days, 20 hours and 2 minutes and still no Mickey Mail. Will be running to the mailbox daily now.

Question for those of you who received your mail at the 30+ day mark. Did you pay in full before the 45 day mark? Not that I'm stalking the mail or anything... just curious.

jenifferf00 said:
Question for those of you who received your mail at the 30+ day mark. Did you pay in full before the 45 day mark? Not that I'm stalking the mail or anything... just curious.

I leave for Wdw in 11 days... and I received my Mickey Mail at 31 days out. I had paid in full before 45 days...it was more like 60 days out. Not sure if this helps?? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter