On the Mickey Mail watch!!!!! ~Post Here!!~

Our vouchers and tags came yesterday. Should I be expecting anything else? We are not flying, did not do a dining plan, and I have already received my PP+ stuff. Just curious if I should be on the lookout for anything else?

I got my Mickey Mail on Saturday (35 days out)! We aren't flying so it was just vouchers and luggage tags. We can't wait!

I never actually received anything in the mail and I leave in 3 days. I dont think it will be too big a deal hopefully. A CM family member booked the trip for us but used his address in the process. Funny thing is, he never received anything in the mail either. Disney said I could show my ID and confirmation number and still catch the Magical Express though.

OMG I just found this thread. I just paid off our vacay this past week but still have 139 days to go. I am already anxious about mickey mail. :lmao: First time staying on Disney property so over excited now:goodvibes I hate to see how I'll be in another 100 days :upsidedow

45 days to go! Trip is paid in full. Now for the Mickey Mail watch party!!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!