On the Mickey Mail watch!!!!! ~Post Here!!~

I'm still waiting 26 days to go, But I didn't pay off my trip until 33 days out, So can anyone tell me when I may get my MM?

Got ours in the mail yesterday, forwarded from our previous address. And we leave in exactly 3 weeks!!! :cool1:

I'm 33 days out and I'm unbelievably anxious to open my mail box everyday but so far all i pull out is bills. Please hurry up Mickey mail

You get that when you book a magic your way package, you get luggage tags mini golf vouchers Disney quest voucher and several others. They typically arrive atleast 30 days prior

I am 25 days out. I am waiting for my Mickey Mail and still nothing :confused3.

We did make changes last Thursday (to pay less :cool1: because we got a pin)... But still....

COME ON MICKEY MAIL!!! ::MickeyMo

Wow! I started this thread last year while I was waiting for my Mickey Mail for our July trip....now I'm waiting for our Mickey Mail for April!!!!:cool1:

42 days out now....:hourglass

I'll only be getting ME stuff this time, since I booked a room only, but I can't wait!!! :hyper:

What do the mickey luggage tags look like? anyone have any pictures?? this is our first magic your way package booked. We dont arrive till May 6th so I guess we have a bit still to wait...looking forward to it. Havnt told the kids yet, will wait till the package comes then tell them.

Thank you so much, the tags look awesome! they almost look too nice to put on the luggage!! ...you know how the airline sometimes loses them!!. Maybe we can just put them on our carry on luggage instead. :)

It'll go by fast and then slow to a crawl......:upsidedow

31 more days!! :hyper:

Its already done that .... booked adrs at 175ish ... so its been a while already. Countdown to 100 was FAST ... then to 70, slow, then to 49 fast ...

Next few weeks are SUPER busy with work, so hoping that means it will go fast. Work finishes though around april 25th ... so I will have 11 days with nothing to do ... thats going to be slow :(

We have 66 days till our trip and I am going mad with anxiousness. I know my Mickey mail will not be here for a while but I will be so excited to get it! I have never taken all the previous luggage tugs off my bag and each year I add the new one. It is always fun to see what the tags will be, I try to never peak at any links so I will be surprised, but this year I am tempted to peak!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter