• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana - The Poly Family

Add us! 1st stay (Disney bucket list item!) Celebrating DH 35th bday while there, DS 9th birthday a bit belated and DD graduating 8th grade a bit early...oh and SWW!

ETS_ so excited I forgot dates! May 14-24,2015

Add us! 1st stay (Disney bucket list item!) Celebrating DH 35th bday while there, DS 9th birthday a bit belated and DD graduating 8th grade a bit early...oh and SWW!

ETS_ so excited I forgot dates! May 14-24,2015

I was JUST going to ask! :-)

Super Excited! We will be at the Poly from August 28 - Sept 5. Only our second trip to Disney but I so wanted to be there for the first trip in 2012. So thankful for the magical deal to make it possible. :)

We will be there Nov 28- Dec 5. It is also our first Poly stay-- and the first on site stay for DH and DD.

There are four of us-- DD will be 7 and DS is 14.

Thank you, we are excited! This will be our 3rd visit to WDW in 5 years, and first visit to the Poly, which has been a bucket list item for us! Celebration wise, I guess we could say we are celebrating my Husband's birthday early, but more importantly, we are celebrating him returning from military deployment!
Counting down the days!

Will you add us? We'll be at Disney World for the first time in 6 years (when my daughter was just 9 months old!) and my very first trip to the Poly (hubby stayed there when he was 5 back in the 70's)! We're celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and it's our son's first trip to WDW. We'll be there April 18-25. Thank you!

Taking whole family to Disney World, May 27th to June 3rd this year! Do it every 5 years! (Need time to save! ) Family is now up to 16, 11 adults and 5 children! Staying at the Polynesian Village Resort. Crazy planning for so many! Hope the trip is Magical!

Please add us to the list too. We are staying 8/14-8/20 GV, CL...cannot wait!!

Unfortunately, I think that's what the view is most likely going to be :(. I did read somewhere that there are now some first floor rooms facing the beach that are considered garden view, since the bungalows block the lagoon/theme park view. I don't think there are very many, but I may request one and see what happens. We don't usually spend a lot of time on the balcony, so I'm not too concerned about the construction. Actually, my boys would probably love it :rolleyes1. And we can always escape to the lounge :love:

Please say hi if you see us - as you can see in my signature, we have three boys - they're a bit distinctive as the oldest is blond, middle is a redhead and my youngest has brown hair. (and I'm going gray and hubby is going bald :rotfl:)

What a bummer! I was doing a little deep research and I heard that Disney never books views of construction for guests because they don't want bad business and they actually booked all their rooms to themselves during the main pool construction that had a balcony view of construction. Not sure how true this is, but if Disney books themselves all the views of the quiet pool construction I'm not going to cry too much :rolleyes1...I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for some pixie dust and an unexpected upgrade of ANY kind :teeth:. If no upgrade, well I'll just have to get over it.

I will definitely say hi! If you see us don't be shy or afraid either! We will be the odd family with the loud grandpa. My dad is almost bald and makes super bad jokes that are really cheesy everywhere he goes and has never met a stranger. My kids all have dirty-blonde/brown hair and blue eyes...oldest is quiet with glasses and braces. Middle child is a boy and the squirrely one, Youngest is a girl (5). I look nothing like any of them as they all take after dad that is not joining us on this leg of the trip. You can kind of make us all out in my photo if that photo gets any bigger somewhere on here! lol

I wish it were already here and at the same time I'm freaking out because this is the first time I have waited until almost the last minute to book most of the trip! Still playing "the price is right" with airfare from Houston. :hourglass Anytime now all the chips will fall in place.

Pleas add us! May 30-June 3, then heading over to Beach Club for 3 nights. It will be me, DH, DS 21, DD 17.
Thanks!:wave:

We will be there August 1-5 - Celebrating our 15 year anniversary and Daughter and BFF high school graduations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter