'Ohana - The Poly Family

We will be staying at the poly for the 1st time for my birthday trip! August 16th - 25th! 10 beautiful days at the Poly!

thank you!!!!!!

FOUR DAYS!!!!!!

i can't find my magical express package, so we're going to have to collect our bags before we head to the bus, but we arrive so early it's not that huge of a deal.

SO EXCITED!

@KnJ @greeneave - Hope you have safe travels and enjoy the Poly and Disney!!

@msmith1026 @Disney44please @Disney Ron @MermaidMeaghan - your dates have been added!

@WDWOswald @HappyMomma @Hyppychick @1971DBday - Hope your trips were magical! Please share your experiences and pics (lots of pics!) on the Poly thread!

http://disboards.com/threads/aloha-...resort-and-villas-thread-spring-2015.3398524/

@maria's_mommy @kungaloosh22 - Hope you are having a great time at the Poly right now and safe travels when you return!

Koh, thank you for adding us. The Poly has always been our dream resort so we are very excited.

Added an extra day to our Disney vacation. A no-park, no-ADR day will be a nice time to leisurely visit the resorts we cancelled (first POR, then WLV) to stay at the Poly. Aug 16-27 :flower1:

Aug 21st thru the 28th. 1st time poly!!!! My niece and her two daughters, and me ,great auntie Faith. The last time I stayed on property was 1989 at the contemporary. The price was a little lower back then :flower:Can't wait see you there!!!!!!!!!!

November 17-23 with our 3 kids. 1st time we have been to Disney as a family! Will also be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary, so decided to do CL to splurge a little bit :)

We'll be there 10/8 to 10/12. 2A and 2C.

Does anyone know if all standard rooms still have a daybed?

Is it too early for 2016 dates? :rolleyes1 We're planning on going Dec 8 - 14th, 2016 hopefully a GV CL room. I wish we could make it sooner but my budget wants me to stay at a moderate this year. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter