Oh what a horrible trip!!!! Now for something completely different-Final blast ......

:dance3::dance3::dance3: for being at Disney; we love Hampton Inn's....we've always had good stays there. Thank God you avoided a crash...glad you were okay. Pat get the good :drive: award.

We are opposite of most people. We LOVE driving at Disney and avoiding the buses. Although we've done buses the last trip and plan to this trip, we really enjoy driving and walking to the parks from our car (we get there early enough that we seldom have to use the tram).

Can't wait to hear what you did first.

Okay, so how did I get so far behind already??? :confused3 It is going to take multiple posts just to make all my comments!!!

YAY 3 pp is here.

Well Marv may not think so but I do !!!! :lmao:
Why would I be upset Molly is here? Somebody else for me to pick on!!! :rotfl:
I do hang around the pool a lot. Mostly good, but long busy summer make me ache for Labor Day. Kidding since we operate all year long, school starts next week and well it has already slowed down to a crawl. Now I just have to deal with Cranky Seniors, but they are a hoot as long as the kids are in school.
So you're saying Rosie and Kathy hang out at your pool??? :confused3
I am glad you are all sticking with me even though I said I had a horrible trip. Either that or you all just like to see a train wreck.
Train wreck gets MY vote!!!! :thumbsup2
4) Road trip- I was driving so lots of potential there for disaster. Driving around Disney Property also has some risk. Considering I have never done it- How lost do I get? Do I just park the car and use Disney transportation or keep going in circles?
Wait, you're a Disney Dork and usually have all these neat tips about transportation around Disney! Are you not paying attention when you are riding those buses??? :sad2:
5) Weather- Going in July. Am I nuts? Oh and there is a heat wave making it extra hot. Oh and it rains in Fl. Most every day during the summer. How wet would I get?
Okay, I know firsthand THIS can make for a "horrible" trip! A Disney trip that time of the year can get you very wet!!!............from melting!!!!!! :rotfl2:
6) School – School ? Well Chris was going to college and tuition is due the first week in July. Of course I can’t pay it early but I can do it online. I forget and all his classes get cancelled.
Had to deal with this one personally Matthew's freshman year!!! It can get very challenging when you are away on vacation for sure! :rolleyes:
7) Allergies- I have many food and environmental allergies. My last trip report When in doubt feed the bear... But not that! shows what happens when I come in contact with some of those things.
Hopefully you avoided the peas this time around.........
8) General Disney disasters- Like but not limited to – showing up for a buffet 2 minutes after they close and get denied food, trying to get a sword through airport security, running into a concrete planter because you are starving after being denied food or the worst one my tumble monkey not performing on the day I go see it. Yeah, those disasters.
I think we ALL know which of these items you would consider the BIGGEST disaster!!! :sad2:
I had ¾ of a day of work and almost stressed myself out in the process but finally escaped and I was careening down the road on the way to the beach.
Okay, careening sounds like a potential for turning this into a horrible trip! Hope this is just an interesting choice of words.......... :scratchin
The next day was a beautiful day and for lack of a better word I just bummed around. Went to the beach, swam, went to the pool etc.
Hmm, Disney Dork AND Beach Bum!!! :beach:
photobucket-1332-1345312795238.jpg
Great pic! Wonderful way to end any day!!!
It was hotter than all getout but being by the ocean certainly helped. By Friday night it was time to repack some things and get ready to hit the road again.

DISNEY HERE I COME!!!!!
And now on to the highly anticipated part of the trip!!! I'm guessing being spoiled by the ocean breeze isn't going to help you too much when you reach Disney!!! :scared:
The beach was fun. The turtles were nesting and I forgot to mention that but no real good pictures that I can find. :confused3 I guess add that to the horrible list.
Nesting turtles and you didn't get any good pictures??? Ms. "Take a Picture of Every Trash Can in Disney" didn't get pictures of the nesting turtles??? A definite for the horrible list!!! :rolleyes2
The tuition payment was on my radar and you are right on all accounts. Also you have to assume that when the bill became available, everything would be correct. :rolleyes2
Uh oh!! Messed up bills can be a real pain when you are away and can't handle them in person..........
Well, if you keep worrying about what could go wrong...
Yeah, nobody on here ever does THAT...............:lmao:
So, can a poolrat really relax at a pool on vacation? Or is it an occupational hazard that you're watching swimmers and itching to yell at some kids for running?
Inquiring minds want to know......... :confused3
I really wish I took more. YOu will see that is a theme during the whole trip. :rolleyes1
Uh Oh! But I can so relate. It doesn't take very long to stop toting that camera around hanging from your neck when you are hot and sweaty during a summer trip!!! :crazy2:
Maybe this time I got it right????
Where would be the fun in that??? If you did, I hope you got one of those Celebrating buttons.......... :goodvibes
Well on this trip 3 out of 5 people were aquatic people so we all face the water and watch out for everyone. When we went to the pool, we had to chat up the guy who came by to check on it. :lmao:
Purely on a professional basis, I'm sure............ ;)
Chris however is so much worse. Now that he actively lifeguards he is very stressed at a pool. He will yell at kids and so on. I just laugh at him now because I know exactly why he does that.
Guess it is IN the blood..........or is that from swallowing too much chlorine??? :rotfl2:
Nope NOT horrible!!! I was really looking forward to that vacation. Shoot I look forward to all of them.
I guess that is the case for all of mine too, although I can say I have looked forward to some more than others........... :blush:

Saturday Morning June 30th.

After a mid morning run on the beach, a nice breakfast and repacking of the car, I was heading South.

Wow, a run on the beach knowing a long drive is ahead...........I probably would have needed a driver after that!!! Or an ambulance......... :guilty:

It would be another 6 or 7 hours in the car. But a pretty view on the way off the island.

IMG_4534.jpg

Very pretty! Reminds me of riding down the drive to my Grandfather's farmhouse.:thumbsup2

It did take a while to backtrack to I-95 and head South. Other than seeing an incredible backup going north ( Glennbo I was thinking of you driving back in that ) things kept moving. While it was long, it felt short. I know that makes no sense but that is the only way to explain it.
Sometimes those drives to Disney can seem to take forever, and sometimes they seem to just fly by! I guess breaking the trip up where you didn't have to drive the whole thing really helped. :goodvibes

I set out to navigate and actually drive on property. I travelled by car once but parked it as soon as I arrived at the resort.

This would be new. This could be horrible. :scared:
In the real world (just outside the gates) it almost becomes horrible.

Apparently my right turn signal also activated my cloaking device that was secretly installed on my car.

Cloaking Device............ :rotfl2:

The car in front of me to the left then tries to go right as I am in the right lane. Fortunately the sudden alarm system (my mouth and horn) (Wonder which was louder???) disengage the cloaking device and my car is spared damage. So in the end NOT horrible.

Makes sense.....Mouth and Horn engage......cloaking device disengages. Sounds like some good Engineering saved you there! It is almost as if you had another set of eyes looking out for you. I guess what they say is true........Moms do have eyes in the back of their heads!!!:rolleyes:

So glad you didn't end up like :crowded:

Once I pass this…

IMG_4535.jpg

Always a good sight!

All is good, birds are singing, people are not walking out in the middle of the street and order has returned to my life.

As I am making my way across property I see the first of many of these..

IMG_4538.jpg

I squealed when I saw it and was able to snap off a quick picture at the traffic light.

Good thing you had that camera handy and at the ready. :thumbsup2

Where do I go first? Here is an easy one of where in the world am I?

IMG_4540.jpg

Looks like Animal Kingdom to me......... :cool1:
Oh THE HORROR! :scared1: You had to start your vacation OFF-SITE! You had to drive through the REGULAR people! Glad you could get to your Happy Place!
:lmao:
That Hampton was actually nice. A normal Hampton with the exception of having Mickey waffles in the morning instead of regular waffles but a good inexpensive way to crash for the night.
Can't remember ever having a bad experience staying at a Hampton! And you can't beat having Mickey waffles at an off site hotel!!! :dance3:
I DID NOT expect the first time actually driving through property to be so challenging. :scared1: Everyone was jockeying for position near the light and my car almost got creamed.
Hopefully you only said it, and didn't do it!!! Guessing there was a huge sigh of relief when it was all over....... :)
There was an even greater disparity between weekend and weekday DVC points up until a couple of years ago. But yeah, it can make you look at other options. I'm glad the Hampton Inn was good. They usually are.
Yep!
I do not need Crazy Eyes with a scalpel performing anything remotely like that procedure.
Agreeing completely with that my friend!!! :scared:
Whew! Did you also show him that he's #1? That's what Mickey would do.
:rotfl: Being from NY, she probably gave him one of these........... :mic:
:dance3: for being at Disney; we love Hampton Inn's....we've always had good stays there. Thank God you avoided a crash...glad you were okay. Pat get the good :drive: award.
Sounds like some mighty fine driving to avoid that disaster for sure! :crazy2:
We are opposite of most people. We LOVE driving at Disney and avoiding the buses. Although we've done buses the last trip and plan to this trip, we really enjoy driving and walking to the parks from our car (we get there early enough that we seldom have to use the tram).
I love having a car at Disney and the ability to make a quick trip when needed, such as to an ADR! Good to have access to that Disney transportation too at times.......... :drinking1

Saturday Morning June 30th.

After a mid morning run on the beach, a nice breakfast and repacking of the car, I was heading South.

I'll never understand you "runners".:sad2: Running on vacation? Ugh.

It would be another 6 or 7 hours in the car. But a pretty view on the way off the island.

IMG_4534.jpg

This is gorgeous Pat! Love how that giant tree's arches are hanging over the road somewhat:thumbsup2.

It did take a while to backtrack to I-95 and head South. Other than seeing an incredible backup going north ( Glennbo I was thinking of you driving back in that ) things kept moving. While it was long, it felt short. I know that makes no sense but that is the only way to explain it.

I despise 95, I really do. We end up traveling on it for what seems to amount to over 10 hours! It's so boring. Well, except for the excitement of seeing the "South of the Border" signs that plague the interstate. Nothing good comes from South Carolina, right Marvie?

The only other interesting thing was the billboard ads for Dr. Vasectomy. With a picture of the Doctor. No picture for you, kinda hard to snap and drive but somehow that struck me as very odd. If the picture looked like one of a competent doctor it might have been better but this guy had the crazy eyes. :crazy:

:rotfl2:Ya, that's the kind of dr. a man would want making incisions in their nether region! Yikes.

Finally I am on the outskirts of Disney property. A Hampton Inn right by DTD . All checked in and settled as I want to be for 1 night, I needed to get my Disney fix.

Which Hampton Inn?? We're contemplating a trip and since we have to drive for a million hours, we thought staying in the DTD for our arrival night made sense.

Apparently my right turn signal also activated my cloaking device that was secretly installed on my car. The car in front of me to the left then tries to go right as I am in the right lane. Fortunately the sudden alarm system ( my mouth and horn) disengage the cloaking device and my car is spared damage. So in the end NOT horrible. :)

:lmao:Pray tell, what choice words did you use once the alarm system was activated??:rolleyes:

Once I pass this…

IMG_4535.jpg

All is good, birds are singing, people are not walking out in the middle of the street and order has returned to my life.

Ahhhh, now that's more like it.:goodvibes

As I am making my way across property I see the first of many of these..

IMG_4538.jpg

My girls are dying to stay here! But I'm kind of addicted to the deluxe resorts.:snooty:

Where do I go first? Here is an easy one of where in the world am I?

IMG_4540.jpg

Back to the Hampton Inn?:confused3 Kidding, clearly it's AK.

Great start! Your beach time sounds fun & very relaxing. :thumbsup2

I'm sorry you almost got hit outside the gates - yikes!!

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :cheer2:

Yikes! on the near miss! But I love your description of what happened! :lmao:

Glad to hear you have made it onto Disney grounds for your first dose of the magic.

Here you are all excited about getting onto property and suddenly you realize someone is MORE excited and is trying to run you down to get there. :lmao:

I am able to truly relax once on Disney Property.::yes::

We did hit a backup somewhere in SC and went off of I-95 for a few exits, but it wasn't too bad overall.

There was an even greater disparity between weekend and weekday DVC points up until a couple of years ago. But yeah, it can make you look at other options. I'm glad the Hampton Inn was good. They usually are.

Somehow you always hit a backup in SC. I am glad it wa not too bad for you. I just kept looking at miles and miles of cars standing pretty much still and hoped you were not in that bunch.

I am glad they are finding some good ground on the DVC points. I was kind of skeptical about being off site, even for a night but I survived and have it booked again, just in case AP rates don't come through for the Sat before and the friday after. :thumbsup2

We normally drive to Disney. Once we get there we park and don't usually see the car again until we leave. This last trip we stay kinda of off site. Our first night was at one of the DTD hotels. I was not pleased about having to pay for parking.:crazy2:

Sorry for your right turn scare. I guess there are crazy drivers everywhere.:drive:

I don't know where you went first? It looks like an Animal Kingdom type sign.

The only other time I drove, that is what I did. Park the car and use Diseny transportation. Between the AP and DVC once of them got me free parking.

That area was congested and between busses and other tourists it was a little nuts.

Ah you are the first for AK.

NEVER trust a doctor with 'crazy eyes', especially one on a billboard!

Great description of your near miss, driving through Disney property can be quite the challenge!

Oh Heck No. I really need to find a picture or take one next time I drive in Oct.

Just trying to get ON property was stressful enough. :lmao:

Dr Vasectomy????? :rotfl2: Are you kidding????? And you couldn't figure out a way to take a picture of THAT? I would consider that even more entertaining than the 5 million signs for South of the Border. :rotfl2: In fact, that must be a new sign since I traveled down I95, because I can't imagine missing THAT. :confused3

:cool1: Woo Hoo to finally arriving on Disney property. And you picked one of my favorite parks as your first stop.

I read your update last night, so I forget, did you mentioned where you were staying yet?

So not kidding about Dr.Vasectomy- I was cracking up when I saw it. It was in Florida maybe near Jacksonville??

I was at the Hampton the first night but I moved over to the BCV on Sunday.

Never trust a doc with crazy eyes! Loved that description.

Sorry about the near miss in traffic! Sometimes a cloaking device is really a burden isn't it?

Yay for being on property! Looks like AK to me!

The Billboard alone would have been one thing but the picture with the crazy eyes was over the top. :lmao:

My cloaking device is a burden :rolleyes: Anytime someone cuts me off I wonder if it accidently activated. I really only need it to avoid the Highway partol. :drive: :lmao:

Looks like more votes for AK. Smart DISers.

Very nice!

Thank you - It was a very nice drive.

Heh. Sucker. :stir:

You are just setting yourself up for one heck of a traffic jam next time you drive.:rotfl2: Traffic at a stand still is better than moving traffic and flying traffic barrels.

:scared:

I do not need Crazy Eyes with a scalpel performing anything remotely like that procedure.

True, Very True.

Whew! Did you also show him that he's #1? That's what Mickey would do. :rotfl2:

I think the whole hand went up and $^%#@$&^&(* probably came out. :lmao: You can't take the NY out of the girl.

Can't wait to read all about your trip. :)

party: :welcome: party: Glad you are here.

I can't imagine any man a) going to someone name Dr Vasectomy or b) letting a dude with crazy eyes near the area needed to perform such a procedure.

Love the cloaking device...I think my Jeep occasionally has one of those too!

Jill in CO

The billboard was just :rotfl2:

Ever had the other car just appear out of nowhere??? Yup that is the cloaking device... ;)

Cloaking device. I love it! I want one.

Driving at WDW stresses me out to no end. Jeff too actually so we try to make it a mission to be car free. Doesn't always work out that way and I swear when it doesn't, additional drama follows.

Thank goodness your invisishield was lifted in time! Good to know that the Hampton has Mickey Waffles. Filing it away for future reference!

I think you are headed in search of...

An elusive Simba picture!

Normally the cloaking device is great when travelling over the posted speed limit and you don't to be stopped. It is not so good when
You need to find your car in the crowded parking lot
you are in heavy traffic and need to change lanes
or you need to merge into traffic on a busy highway.

That Hampton was nice- clean and perfect for a night. The price was right too.

I think we have some very smart DISers ...

I think we have some very smart DISers ...

Oh that makes me feel better as I'm a lousy Judy spotter (never there fast enough) and I think Glen has movie quote spotting on speed dial so never make it time there either!

:cool1:

I do have the time difference working against me.

Scrubs1_200_13c.jpg

Here is the picture of the Doctor. He looks a little too eager to do his job.

The top part was the billboard. This ad goes way more in
depth than I would ever want

Dr. V.

Scrubs1_200_13c.jpg

Here is the picture of the Doctor. He looks a little too eager to do his job.

The top part was the billboard. This ad goes way more in
depth than I would ever want

Dr. V.

Dr V needs to lay off the facelifts. :)

Jill in CO

Wow. His name was Dr. Vasectomy? So people give themselves names now like Dr. Frankenfurter? :lmao: I kid, I kid. But the crazy eyes? Yup, that would be a no go for me.

That's not cool that your car had a sudden cloaking device. I thought only Romulans had those....oh and Klingons nevermind. Wow, NERD ALERT! ;) I'm glad that nothing happened though. I am convinced that people just cannot drive.

We could create a punch buggy game at WDW, but instead use Art of Animation buses. Who's with me?

I'm thinking that was the Animal Kingdom. Good choice.

:dance3::dance3::dance3: for being at Disney; we love Hampton Inn's....we've always had good stays there. Thank God you avoided a crash...glad you were okay. Pat get the good :drive: award.

Can't wait to hear what you did first.

I don't think I have ever had a bad stay at a Hampton. Seems to be my go- to place.

A crash is NOT what I would have needed right then. :drive:

I used to be all transportation all the time but this trip really opened my eyes. There is a time for driving and a time for riding.

More Dieny coming right up.

Okay, so how did I get so far behind already??? It is going to take multiple posts just to make all my comments!!!

That's what happens when you get behind. You need to keep up with all the young kids. ;)

Why would I be upset Molly is here? Somebody else for me to pick on!!! :rotfl:

:stir:

So you're saying Rosie and Kathy hang out at your pool???

:stir: :stir:

Train wreck gets MY vote!!!!

:sad2:

Wait, you're a Disney Dork and usually have all these neat tips about transportation around Disney! Are you not paying attention when you are riding those buses???

Nope I just ride and listen to the music. :lmao:

Okay, I know firsthand THIS can make for a "horrible" trip! A Disney trip that time of the year can get you very wet!!!............from melting!!!!!!

::yes::

Had to deal with this one personally Matthew's freshman year!!! It can get very challenging when you are away on vacation for sure!

That's for sure.

Hopefully you avoided the peas this time around.........

MAYYYYBEEEE....

I think we ALL know which of these items you would consider the BIGGEST disaster!!!

The show without my tumble monkey for sure. :)

Okay, careening sounds like a potential for turning this into a horrible trip! Hope this is just an interesting choice of words.......... :scratchin

All I will say is I do set my cruise control. :car:

Hmm, Disney Dork AND Beach Bum!!! :beach:
Great pic! Wonderful way to end any day!!!

It was a nice time.

And now on to the highly anticipated part of the trip!!! I'm guessing being spoiled by the ocean breeze isn't going to help you too much when you reach Disney!!!

Only made me miss the breeze more. :sad2:

Nesting turtles and you didn't get any good pictures??? Ms. "Take a Picture of Every Trash Can in Disney" didn't get pictures of the nesting turtles??? A definite for the horrible list!!!

I think you are on to something. :idea:

Uh oh!! Messed up bills can be a real pain when you are away and can't handle them in person..........

Yeah, nobody on here ever does THAT...............

NEVER :lmao:

Inquiring minds want to know.........

Yes I have learned how to relax at a pool somewhat- but I still check to make sure everyone is out when it is thundering. :teacher:

Uh Oh! But I can so relate. It doesn't take very long to stop toting that camera around hanging from your neck when you are hot and sweaty during a summer trip!!!

You got that one right. The camera does get awfully heavy after a while.

Where would be the fun in that??? If you did, I hope you got one of those Celebrating buttons..........

I did get a celebrating button- I always get one.

Purely on a professional basis, I'm sure............ ;)

Of course. :rolleyes:

Guess it is IN the blood..........or is that from swallowing too much chlorine???

Too much while in utero- hard to believe he was almost 6 or 7 before he could swim. :sad2:

I guess that is the case for all of mine too, although I can say I have looked forward to some more than others...........

I am looking forward to trips much more than I used to.

I will finish replies later . Wanted to get this at the top.

I was entering my first park.
This was your hint.

IMG_4540.jpg

How many got it right?

IMG_4539.jpg

I was heading to the

IMG_4546.jpg

Driving was an adventure of sorts. The AK parking lot is so massive and well I will admit a wrong turn was made but finally I got parked, caught the tram and got through bag check and went inside.

I quickly snapped off this to remember where the car was parked.

photobucket-3094-1345405137183.jpg

Somehow I have no pictures of my FIRST Time parking at a park beside the area where it was parked. :sad2: Horrible.

This was very similar to the Street Party a couple of years ago for the Summer Nightastic theme.

There was a band.

IMG_4547.jpg

And dancing

IMG_4548.jpg

Dinner was a Turkey and Swiss on Focaccia - served with chipotle mayonnaise and apple slices or chips $8.99 No picture – sorry guys I guess I was hungry so no picture.

After listening to the music and eating, it was time to do something. Hmmm What to do, what to do.

Another easy one for the Dorks out there. Name that queue.

IMG_4549.jpg

Ready for the answer????

Another hint

IMG_4550.jpg

The safari of course.

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

I got the front as well as the back

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

I finally got the whole sign.

IMG_4576.jpg

As we pass the monkeys who are not out … again… the driver says he is going to turn on the radio and the song comes on so he gets excited and says oh good the monkeys really like this song.

Mingos

IMG_4577.jpg

A headless cheetah

IMG_4579.jpg

Ah here is the head but no body.

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4586.jpg

Passing by the area being refurbed for the zebras as we say goodbye to the Little Red storyline.

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

Since it was close to closing, it was time to hit EE.

CONTINUED....

On the way the required shot of the tree.

IMG_4596.jpg

Close up

IMG_4597.jpg

Even Closer

IMG_4598.jpg

The former Taste of Africa has expanded. Asia had some special offerings.

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4602.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

A short wait for EE

IMG_4604.jpg

Not quite sunset but always a great view.

IMG_4605.jpg

Now for the horrible….
No ride photo :lmao:

Now the decision was either ride EE more or head over to Dinosaur.

IMG_4607.jpg

Dinosaur won.

Another ride, another photo? Nope Missed that one too. See Horrible trip. Bad DISer.:rotfl2:

At least the pole dancing Dinos stood still for me to get a clear shot.

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

Upon exiting the pictureless proof of Dinosaur the park was closed. It was after 7pm. Now I had to remember where I parked the car.

I think these guys were lost too.

IMG_4615.jpg

The car was right where I left it. Nothing horrible there.

Now there was a sunset going on.

IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

Even though the day was spent driving, I could not leave so soon.

But where to ?

Sometimes those drives to Disney can seem to take forever, and sometimes they seem to just fly by! I guess breaking the trip up where you didn't have to drive the whole thing really helped. :goodvibes

I guess so. I am driving straight in Oct so I guess I can compare.

Looks like Animal Kingdom to me.........

Right - O

Can't remember ever having a bad experience staying at a Hampton! And you can't beat having Mickey waffles at an off site hotel!!! :dance3:

Hampton :thumbsup2

Hopefully you only said it, and didn't do it!!! Guessing there was a huge sigh of relief when it was all over.......

I think my mouth was louder for sure. It was a scare but it all worked out.

Agreeing completely with that my friend!!! :scared:

No kidding

:rotfl: Being from NY, she probably gave him one of these........... :mic:

Oh I can be loud when I have to be.

Sounds like some mighty fine driving to avoid that disaster for sure! :crazy2:
I love having a car at Disney and the ability to make a quick trip when needed, such as to an ADR! Good to have access to that Disney transportation too at times.......... :drinking1

Or give someone a ride to the airport.:rolleyes:

I'll never understand you "runners".:sad2: Running on vacation? Ugh.

I have to get moving. I committed to a half in Jan and well I am beginning to think I should have been committed for thinking I could do it. :rotfl2:

This is gorgeous Pat! Love how that giant tree's arches are hanging over the road somewhat:thumbsup2.

They are beautiful

I despise 95, I really do. We end up traveling on it for what seems to amount to over 10 hours! It's so boring. Well, except for the excitement of seeing the "South of the Border" signs that plague the interstate. Nothing good comes from South Carolina, right Marvie?

:rotfl2:Ya, that's the kind of dr. a man would want making incisions in their nether region! Yikes.

Right??

Which Hampton Inn?? We're contemplating a trip and since we have to drive for a million hours, we thought staying in the DTD for our arrival night made sense.

It is the one Lake Buena Vista. Right at the end of Hotel resorts Blvd.
YOu can go to the hilton honors site and search around Lake Buena Vista and then map the one near Crossorads.

:lmao:Pray tell, what choice words did you use once the alarm system was activated??:rolleyes:

A whole lot of ^$&#$@%$$&*^(& I am sure. :rotfl2:

Ahhhh, now that's more like it.:goodvibes

My girls are dying to stay here! But I'm kind of addicted to the deluxe resorts.:snooty:

I know. Having DVC really is going to spoil me.

Back to the Hampton Inn?:confused3 Kidding, clearly it's AK.

:lmao:

Oh hush up you.:mad::sad2:

Fun update, Pat. I can't believe, however, that you forgot to take pictures at the rides. :eek:

Love the pictures on the safari...especially the girafee.

I'm going to guess you went to Epcot.

Great start! Your beach time sounds fun & very relaxing. :thumbsup2

I'm sorry you almost got hit outside the gates - yikes!!

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :cheer2:

party: :welcome: party:

Beach time is always good, unless there is a hurricane I guess.

Adventure is up.

Oh that makes me feel better as I'm a lousy Judy spotter (never there fast enough) and I think Glen has movie quote spotting on speed dial so never make it time there either!

:cool1:

I do have the time difference working against me.

Most times I totally blow spotting the Judys. Sometimes I just get lucky. :lmao:

Movie quoting not my thing.

Doing a where in the world? That I can do.

Dr V needs to lay off the facelifts. :)

Jill in CO

:rotfl2:

Wow. His name was Dr. Vasectomy? So people give themselves names now like Dr. Frankenfurter? :lmao: I kid, I kid. But the crazy eyes? Yup, that would be a no go for me.

I do not ever want to meet him ANYWHERE :lmao:

That's not cool that your car had a sudden cloaking device. I thought only Romulans had those....oh and Klingons nevermind. Wow, NERD ALERT! ;) I'm glad that nothing happened though. I am convinced that people just cannot drive.

You got me a NERD and that makes you one too :rotfl2:
People cannot drive and they all seem to congregate at teh same intersection.

We could create a punch buggy game at WDW, but instead use Art of Animation buses. Who's with me?

I'm thinking that was the Animal Kingdom. Good choice.

I with you on the punch buggy game. My kids drove me nuts with that when they were young.

AK - Correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter