Oh the places We Go, The People We see

Hi, Jen-

It was a very cute outfit with a kind of panel skirt. I think it was white with red and blue, and some characters on it. We loved it!

JB

The food looked absolutely delicious. I believe Via Napoli is owned by the same people that own Naples at Downtown Disney at Disneyland. This restaurant has the same problem with negative reviews yet we absolutely love it and know a lot of people who do, too.

I so love Walt Disney World at Christmas, too. The photos are perfect for getting me in the mood for our upcoming holiday trip.

Corinna

I wish I had a Holiday trip planned. Did you ever get your cruise booked?
I really like Via Napoli a lot. I know people have different tastes, but to me there didn't seem to be anything bad.

Hi, Jen-

It was a very cute outfit with a kind of panel skirt. I think it was white with red and blue, and some characters on it. We loved it!

JB

Hmmmm now you got me thinking. I am trying to remember all the outfits we had. :lmao: Yeah we brought too many. do you remember where you saw us at?

I got the Zeppole di Caterina - Ricotta cheese fritters, served with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. YUM!!!!!!!!

MMMMM I always get that when I eat there. So GOOOOOODDD Drool- Well I will have another chance in a 6 days :cool1:

I am another one who loves the pizza. I like thin crust and this is so good every time. I know some people don't like crispy crust but do and even like it when they burn it ever so slightly. MMMMM

I wish I had a Holiday trip planned. Did you ever get your cruise booked?
I really like Via Napoli a lot. I know people have different tastes, but to me there didn't seem to be anything bad.

No, still not. I have set myself a deadline now, which is my birthday in mid November. I have another week leave in November and I am checking if I can get a sneaky Disneyland Paris trip in. I have not been there since spring 2010.

Corinna

I think it was over by the teacups or that area in the Magic Kingdom, but I'm not positive. I just remember thinking how adorable the skirt was, and trying to look at it without looking too creepy staring at someone else's child!

MMMMM I always get that when I eat there. So GOOOOOODDD Drool- Well I will have another chance in a 6 days :cool1:

I am another one who loves the pizza. I like thin crust and this is so good every time. I know some people don't like crispy crust but do and even like it when they burn it ever so slightly. MMMMM

MMM! I am so jealous now. I made a reservation for March and I can't wait!!!!

No, still not. I have set myself a deadline now, which is my birthday in mid November. I have another week leave in November and I am checking if I can get a sneaky Disneyland Paris trip in. I have not been there since spring 2010.

Corinna

I keep watching prices too. Mom wants to do a small trip after she is done with Union negotiations at her work, so I am watching several cruise lines and hoping for a steal of a deal last minute. one can dream. can't they?
I hope that DLP trip works out for you too.

I think it was over by the teacups or that area in the Magic Kingdom, but I'm not positive. I just remember thinking how adorable the skirt was, and trying to look at it without looking too creepy staring at someone else's child!

Did she have the red bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique hair in? I know that night we were near the teacups a lot and she changed back into her snow white character Skirt and top (well it was borrowed, but hers for the trip. :rotfl:).

the other time might've been when we went back our last night and she had on a red and black skirt and top. We were getting a popcorn bucket right near the teacups if I remember right.

I often kind of stare at outfits too and try to not make it obvious. :lmao:

I keep watching prices too. Mom wants to do a small trip after she is done with Union negotiations at her work, so I am watching several cruise lines and hoping for a steal of a deal last minute. one can dream. can't they?
I hope that DLP trip works out for you too.

Oh yes, one absolutely can always dream. What time frame are you looking at?

Corinna

Great update, Jen!
We LOVE Via Napoli too, the pizzas are pretty close to real Italian ones - just the way we like them.
And the picture of your Zeppoles made ME drool now! :rotfl2: I think I need an ADR for February there. ;)
WDW or any Disney park at Christmas is awesome! We will be lucky enough to catch the end of Christmas season in Paris in January. Can't wait! :goodvibes

Hi, Jen-

Sorry, I'm not sure about the hair. I was just very focused on the skirt!

You may already have been asked this, but where did you get the Disney Cruise Line t-shirts for your group? I'd also like to get/make some, but I'm not quite tech savvy enough to figure out how to do it myself!

Thanks!
JB

So glad you enjoyed Via Napoli. I've heard great things about it. Unfortunately, red sauce/pizza does not agree with me so we've avoided it up until now. Maybe one day.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures around WS. I can't believe you've not gone in ato American Adventure.

I want to try Via Napoli… but I kinda DON'T want to try it… see, I can't eat Pork, so, it's hard for me to order pizza that I actually like out places. But I want to try that dessert! :goodvibes

Oh yes, one absolutely can always dream. What time frame are you looking at?

Corinna

Well Nov. most likely. Probably early to mid. but we'll see how things go.

Great update, Jen!
We LOVE Via Napoli too, the pizzas are pretty close to real Italian ones - just the way we like them.
And the picture of your Zeppoles made ME drool now! :rotfl2: I think I need an ADR for February there. ;)
WDW or any Disney park at Christmas is awesome! We will be lucky enough to catch the end of Christmas season in Paris in January. Can't wait! :goodvibes

I really enjoyed it so much and I am glad I went with your reviews and tried it.

Hi, Jen-

Sorry, I'm not sure about the hair. I was just very focused on the skirt!

You may already have been asked this, but where did you get the Disney Cruise Line t-shirts for your group? I'd also like to get/make some, but I'm not quite tech savvy enough to figure out how to do it myself!

Thanks!
JB

I got the design off the desing threads here. It might've been a magnet thread.
I don't remember for sure, but I found links to people who do graphics and saved several I liked. I then ordered all the adult shorts through vista print. I bought when I had a living social deal where I like $50 or $70 of credit for like $15. With shipping it made each shirt about $5 each.
I printed it in a smaller version for the 2 younger boys on an iron on transfer and made their shirts with iron ons then.

So glad you enjoyed Via Napoli. I've heard great things about it. Unfortunately, red sauce/pizza does not agree with me so we've avoided it up until now. Maybe one day.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures around WS. I can't believe you've not gone in ato American Adventure.

I do like it. I like red sauce, but some places do upset my stomach, one being a local pizza place. this didn't bother me though, so I was happy.

I want to try Via Napoli… but I kinda DON'T want to try it… see, I can't eat Pork, so, it's hard for me to order pizza that I actually like out places. But I want to try that dessert! :goodvibes

Do you like veggies? Or just cheese pizza? It was really good! ;)

Do you like veggies? Or just cheese pizza? It was really good! ;)

Yes, to both- however, I hate to pay a lot of money for a cheese pizza and my husband and I have different opinions about veggies on pizza. :rolleyes2 I'm not a fan of mushrooms though.

Honestly, I'm sad that there isn't a good alfredo. :( I would love to get a family pizza for the family to eat and a bowl of alfredo pasta- that's my "go-to" when we do pizza places. Do you have Monical's near you? I love their salad and getting the tortillini with alfredo sauce. ::yes::

Yes, to both- however, I hate to pay a lot of money for a cheese pizza and my husband and I have different opinions about veggies on pizza. :rolleyes2 I'm not a fan of mushrooms though.

Honestly, I'm sad that there isn't a good alfredo. :( I would love to get a family pizza for the family to eat and a bowl of alfredo pasta- that's my "go-to" when we do pizza places. Do you have Monical's near you? I love their salad and getting the tortillini with alfredo sauce. ::yes::

No, I never heard of that place, but now I am hungry for Italian!!!! :p

Continuing our journey to Soarin’.

I think we stopped and had a seat here for a bit.

And then on to Soarin’.

The line moved quickly and before long we were Soarin’ over California and having a great time.

We then headed over to the Seas with Nemo and Friends.

Claire always loves this ride.

And after the ride we went and got in line for Turtle Talk with Crush. Another favorite of Claire’s.

Claire kept pointing out fish for me to take pictures of while we waited.

We took Mr. Rays Pop quiz and sent the certificate to my email.

We were then let into Turtle Talk and we enjoyed the show. Claire was slightly disappointed that he didn’t talk to her, but she has had interaction before and I reminded her that you don’t always get chosen every time.

Back out we went for a few more photos.

Claire wanted to do another Agent P mission, so we headed towards the UK.

I pulled the phone out of my back pack and we found it no longer worked. So we found a kiosk and they told us that they are only good for about 15 minutes after a mission ends. After that you have to get a new one. Good to know. I guess I thought they would keep working when you clicked on it and would give you a choice of another country.
So we got a new communicator and headed to the UK for our next mission.

Again, I took pictures as we went around, some of the special effects and some just randomly, but I can’t tell which are which in most photos. I will say this mission was much better than the one in Mexico.

This mission had us going in and out of different buildings.

The phone booth gave us a golf ball.

I believe later we had to exchange the golf ball in the Tea Shoppe. (Either that or we had to deposit it somewhere else, I no longer remember for sure) They gave us a packet of tea there. We don’t drink tea, so it’s probably still in the pantry somewhere now.

Hmmm……looking at the picture I just posted, that might’ve been where we deposited the golf ball.

This is around the back of the Toy store and the end to the mission. Doesn’t he look creepy?

And then we took a picture of ourselves in the window.

And we turned around and who do we see? Pooh and Tigger walking by.

After that we deposited the phone as we were done with all the missions we would be doing that day.

This mission was so much better. I liked that we had a bigger area to do things in and we were in and out of several of the buildings. Claire liked that we had to actually handle physical things too. She thought that was so much fun.

Hi Jen! Thanks for the advice on emailing Disney Photopass. Hopefully that will get me somewhere! It's getting frustrating.

Looks like you had an enjoyable time at Epcot!! Carson did the Agent P Mission on our February trip in China and it was cool. It gives the kids something to do while we are exploring the countries. Unfortunately, we didn't get to do it this time. It was such a short trip we seemed to be running to and from different attractions with no time to take it easy and stroll around.

We'll have to try the UK mission someday. It looks like a lot of fun!

We really like the pizza at Via Napoli but we date dinner (entrées) there in Jan and it was ok. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. If we eat there again, we'll just stick to the pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter