Oh the places We Go, The People We see

I just wanted to stop by and says THANK YOU :flower3: for all your help with our trip, I'm ready to go, and the girls are very excited. I think I'll get caught up here during our flight, (captive audience LOL)

:wave2:

I hate typing on the ipad. Congrats for making sense of that!

Just like my kindle. Only I can make sense of that. :rotfl2:

I just wanted to stop by and says THANK YOU :flower3: for all your help with our trip, I'm ready to go, and the girls are very excited. I think I'll get caught up here during our flight, (captive audience LOL)

:wave2:

Have fun! I will be watching facebook

Wow your crafts look great! I am so not the crafty type. I'd rather just buy it already made. It looks like you've been very busy.

I subscribed to your Williamsburg tr back when you first started it but I haven't started reading it yet. It's going to take me a bit to catch up.

Claire looked adorable in her costume.:cutie:

Wow your crafts look great! I am so not the crafty type. I'd rather just buy it already made. It looks like you've been very busy.

I subscribed to your Williamsburg tr back when you first started it but I haven't started reading it yet. It's going to take me a bit to catch up.

Claire looked adorable in her costume.:cutie:

I am not really either, but these are super easy.

I updated my links today on that one. Getting close to being done with it, but still working on it.

Great recap.

The wreathes look really nice.

Thanks

Those wreaths are adorable! I especially like the traditional color one with the red w/white stripes.

Too cute!

Hi,

I am very late in finishing your trip report. Great report and pics!

A couple of random comments....

I gotta say your description of the way your sister packs a bag cracked me up! I'm like that too - a razor, rope or onion - anything you want, I probably have it! I'm gonna remember that description - ha ha!

And you mentioned Rescue Remedy. I'm the same way on planes and driving a car. I've tried RR and it does seem to help. Thanks for mentioning it, I had never heard of it before.

Hi,

I am very late in finishing your trip report. Great report and pics!

A couple of random comments....

I gotta say your description of the way your sister packs a bag cracked me up! I'm like that too - a razor, rope or onion - anything you want, I probably have it! I'm gonna remember that description - ha ha!

And you mentioned Rescue Remedy. I'm the same way on planes and driving a car. I've tried RR and it does seem to help. Thanks for mentioning it, I had never heard of it before.

Thanks for reading. I went to a parade with my sister and was shocked when she forgot to bring something to keep Abby occupied while we waited. She had everything else in her bag, including donuts and drinks. LOL I luckily brought along a My Little pony book to give to Abby and she was thrilled.
I do think Rescue Remedy does help a bit...or at least it makes me think it does.

Loving your report

Thanks for reading!

I have been off the boards for close to a month and I am slowly catching up.

Spirit of Aloha - Sorry to hear it was so bad. But I appreciate your review. I have been really curious about it and never hear anyone talk about it. I'm sorry to hear you were actually on the edge of boredom. Boo!

Your last day was lovely. I love that you had time for breakfast, made it into MK, and got to tour both resorts before leaving. Your pics make me miss Pop. It's been such a long time since I've stayed there and I think the Christmas decorations there are wonderful.

I loved your TR Jen. Great combo of writing and wonderful pictures. Really looking forward to your next adventure. What are your dates in March (I have a quick pit stop there in early March).

I have been off the boards for close to a month and I am slowly catching up.

Spirit of Aloha - Sorry to hear it was so bad. But I appreciate your review. I have been really curious about it and never hear anyone talk about it. I'm sorry to hear you were actually on the edge of boredom. Boo!

Your last day was lovely. I love that you had time for breakfast, made it into MK, and got to tour both resorts before leaving. Your pics make me miss Pop. It's been such a long time since I've stayed there and I think the Christmas decorations there are wonderful.

I loved your TR Jen. Great combo of writing and wonderful pictures. Really looking forward to your next adventure. What are your dates in March (I have a quick pit stop there in early March).

I haven't been on so much lately either.
Thanks for reading all of it. I do enjoy writing though at times I need to take breaks.
We are planning late March (the 22 - 29)
I do like Pop thought it has been a few years since we stayed there now. I hear from some that the Mousekeeping has gone done the hill there in the last year. I hope they take care of that issue soon.

Someone asked me to bump up my cruise TR's...so I am bumping...and so you all know why you see them popping up. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!