test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Oh the places We Go, The People We see

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by jenseib, Nov 22, 2012.

1. nannye

nannye New Member

I hate typing on the ipad. Congrats for making sense of that!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  3. Caretames1

Caretames1 Mom & Crazed Planner

I just wanted to stop by and says THANK YOU :flower3: for all your help with our trip, I'm ready to go, and the girls are very excited. I think I'll get caught up here during our flight, (captive audience LOL)

:wave2:

4. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Just like my kindle. Only I can make sense of that. :rotfl2:

Have fun! I will be watching facebook

5. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson New Member

Wow your crafts look great! I am so not the crafty type. I'd rather just buy it already made. It looks like you've been very busy.

I subscribed to your Williamsburg tr back when you first started it but I haven't started reading it yet. It's going to take me a bit to catch up.

Claire looked adorable in her costume.:cutie:

6. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

Great recap.

The wreathes look really nice.

7. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I am not really either, but these are super easy.

I updated my links today on that one. Getting close to being done with it, but still working on it.

Thanks

8. Beth D

Beth D New Member

Those wreaths are adorable! I especially like the traditional color one with the red w/white stripes.

Too cute!

9. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks. That is one of my favorites too.

10. lucas

lucas °o°

Hi,

I am very late in finishing your trip report. Great report and pics!

A couple of random comments....

I gotta say your description of the way your sister packs a bag cracked me up! I'm like that too - a razor, rope or onion - anything you want, I probably have it! I'm gonna remember that description - ha ha!

And you mentioned Rescue Remedy. I'm the same way on planes and driving a car. I've tried RR and it does seem to help. Thanks for mentioning it, I had never heard of it before.

11. ByKnight

ByKnight Look out WORLD here we come!

Loving your report

12. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks for reading. I went to a parade with my sister and was shocked when she forgot to bring something to keep Abby occupied while we waited. She had everything else in her bag, including donuts and drinks. LOL I luckily brought along a My Little pony book to give to Abby and she was thrilled.
    I do think Rescue Remedy does help a bit...or at least it makes me think it does.

Thanks for reading!

13. MEK

MEK Active Member

I have been off the boards for close to a month and I am slowly catching up.

Spirit of Aloha - Sorry to hear it was so bad. But I appreciate your review. I have been really curious about it and never hear anyone talk about it. I'm sorry to hear you were actually on the edge of boredom. Boo!

Your last day was lovely. I love that you had time for breakfast, made it into MK, and got to tour both resorts before leaving. Your pics make me miss Pop. It's been such a long time since I've stayed there and I think the Christmas decorations there are wonderful.

I loved your TR Jen. Great combo of writing and wonderful pictures. Really looking forward to your next adventure. What are your dates in March (I have a quick pit stop there in early March).

14. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I haven't been on so much lately either.
    Thanks for reading all of it. I do enjoy writing though at times I need to take breaks.
    We are planning late March (the 22 - 29)
    I do like Pop thought it has been a few years since we stayed there now. I hear from some that the Mousekeeping has gone done the hill there in the last year. I hope they take care of that issue soon.

15. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire