Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Haha, I never understand when Brandon tells me he wants to sleep in at Disney, makes no sense to me! I always tell him he can sleep at home, we have limited Disney time, but nope...he wants to sleep! :confused3

I sometimes get a little freaked out walking under the monorail when it is going by, right over my head...I always assume something will fall on me! So I don't think I've ever been able to take a picture of the underneath-ness of the monorail! :thumbsup2

Yay, Toy Story! You know, I'm still planning my days for my November trip, and I can't find a time to do rope drop at DHS, which seriously needs to be fixed so I can ride TSM...I'm glad the wait was only 15 minutes! :banana: I love the standby queue it's so adorable! :love:

pixiedust: for a 15 minute wait!! That is awesome!! Maybe the 60 minute wait sign was scaring a lot of people off!!

I don't understand sleeping in at Disney either. However! If my husband (who is not the Disney freak I am) wants to sleep in that is fine with me. I will just go to the parks without him!! Yes I will!! I am hoping to turn him into a Disney lover someday! If he just didn't look at the gate prices (and WHY does WDW need to put them right above the entrance gates? DL they are only at the ticket booths so I can stay in the dark about how much I am paying! WDW throws it in your face every time you walk in and my husband carries that grudge all day!!) I think he would have a much more enjoyable time!

Oh, I hate how frustrating the buses can be! :headache: It's really a hit and miss! AND stubborn guests! :faint: What a pain! LOL!

But yay for your 60 minute wait only being 15!!!!! :cool1:

Finally caught up! I love all the Contemporary pictures, I wish I could be there right now. Definitely one of my dream resorts and your villa was amazing. I can't believe your view, so pretty. And all the monorails everywhere! Probably one of the best parts of that resort.

I think the murals in Cinderella's Castle (going waaaay back) aren't supposed to be telling the story of Cinderella-the-movie but instead as decorations for whoever was living in the castle. So done more in that style? It sounded like a better reason in my head, but I can't think how to explain it.

Yay Toy Story Mania! You're braver than us - we were deterred by the Toy Story Cast Members. I'm sure they get tons of people asking about the wait times and so always say that the clock is right but it's very depressing! I don't think I'd chance a 60 minute wait... but that queue looks cool! So much to look at. The queue area at DCA is really plain and boring but the wait times are much shorter, so I guess everything evens out?

You have the Up castle shirt! I wanted that shirt so badly but there were none that fit me. :(

:headache: Late buses, rude girls! :headache:

So glad TSM was still only 15 minutes for y'all!! :woohoo: Hope the rest of the day went well, too!

Is "getting way behind on trip reports" a skill that I can start listing on resumes and stuff? Because I'm really good at it. Sorry. :blush:

Your had your first steak EVER at Le Cellier? I loves me a good steak (heck, I even loves me a bad steak) so that is unfathomable. But it's an excellent choice for a first steak. :thumbsup2

The Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake looks delicious. DROOL. DROOL DROOL DROOL DROOL.

They make Poptarts in Birthday Cake flavor? How did I not know this? I only ever buy the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon ones so I guess I never noticed. :rotfl:

I'm glad you guys decided to wait for TSM. In my experience, they over-inflate the wait times A LOT in the mornings. Until people with FP start showing up, the wait is almost always minimal.

Oh my gosh, I would've gone crazy waiting behind those two girls. I think people wasting my precious Disney time is my biggest pet peeve. It can be so frustrating. Thank goodness for that CM that opened up another turnstile!

And yay for a 15 minute wait for TSM! How great....makes the whole waiting for the bus and the rude girls seem a little better when you were able to get your fill of TSM. :goodvibes

Oh Lordy, I'm trying to catch here. Why does life get I the way of my Disney fix!

Anyway...

Mmmm cupcake. Nothing else can be said. I had to stop from licking my screen. 45 days and that will be mine.

Loved the video of M,M&Y and Wishes. I need to experience that view. Maybe I'll just knock on random doors until someone takes pity on me. LOL

Toy Story Mania was correctly named. Only in Disney can a line get that long that fast. I'm glad you got through in 15 min.

Oh and rude people in Disney should be banned.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am really loving your trip report! Your commentary is great and really entertaining!
And last time I was at the Grand Floridian I did the same thing as you looking for all of the Full House "hot spots". However, I didn't look for the hammock, but we found all of the ones in the lobby, but unfortunately there was someone playing the piano so we didn't get too close, haha. Full House was one of my favorite shows growing up so I love all of your references to it!

and THIS. God bless you. This should be a rule of thumb for everyone everywhere. I work at a grocery store and my coworkers and I get blamed for everything from the customers when it's not our fault!

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip!!

Oh thank you!!! You're so sweet!

Hahha that's awesome. Great minds think alike. Oh man, I think that next time I'm going to ask the piano guy if I can sit and take a picture. Worth a shot, right?

Oh you're VERY welcome! Oddly enough I used to work at a grocery store too, so I completely understand what you're saying! "I thought this was supposed to be 7 cents cheaper. You should get fired for ringing this up wrong." You know, the usual. Sigh...

ANYWAYS. Thank you so much for joining in and leaving such a nice comment! I'm glad you're enjoying the TR and I hope you continue to as well!

MAGICAL pop tarts?? I want one!!!

That's almost more excitement than I can handle!!!!

We would make excellent touring partners!!

This is awesome!!

Such a cute photo!!

Now that's some SERIOUS pixie dust!!

Oh yes!! Very magical!

Hahah NEVER!!!!

I agree!

It was hilarious!

Thank you!

I was so excited!!!

While waiting forever for a bus, getting stuck behind rude park goers, and having a bird throw things at you doesn't sound like a magical start- an unexpected 15 minute wait for Toy Story DOES!!! So glad that you finally got to meet Mr. Potato Head! Love that guy.

Haha seriously! Well, the bird thing was actually quite hilarious. It was just so random! Everything else was a little bit annoying though, but nothing can't be fixed with TSM! :goodvibes

Ugh, I hate when bus pixie dust is off, that's annoying to wait. That's kind of funny that the bird gave you a dime though!

Yay for your "hour" long wait only being 15 minutes though!!

Hahha yeah. It's alright, it was just a bit odd. It was hilarious! I was like, oh... thank you kind bird. :laughing:

It was amazing! Can't beat that!

You have me convinced that we need to spend one night one of these years in a BLT MK view room. I'd love being able to see the shows and experience the hustle and bustle of the monorails running around right there from my balcony.

It's always nice when 60 minutes is really 15 when it comes to a line wait. We've rarely been in a line that was as long as it said. The bad side of riding TSMM at rope drop is that the line is moving too fast, and you can't stop for pictures.

Really? That's awesome! It really is incredible. I hope you'll be able to!

It was crazy! Yeah, same for us. I mean, I don't know what made it say 60, but it wasn't even close!

You crack me up...
You:
the FP return time was March 2013!
You:
If you ever wondered what the sign looked like.. you're welcome... basically...
TOO FUNNY! Girl, you should do stand up!

Aww thank you! Hahha yes, that was a bit of an exaggeration.

Aw you're too sweet! Hahah I could never!!! :rotfl:

I always give rude people the 'mom face'. Apparently, I'm really good at it. I don't want to be mean, but really? You're going to be THAT miserable in the happiest place on earth? Piss off.

Glad you finally made it to TSM AND that it was only a 15 minute wait....score!

**Edited because apparently the B-word is off limits. Mean is nicer anyway.

Yeah, I definitely didn't understand that. It was so odd! Well, the good thing was that they were stuck in the same spot (they brought it upon themselves) while we were able to pass them and get into the park. SO THERE! Hahha, I'm kidding.

Yes! Me too haha, thank you! Oh my gosh, I mean, call me crazy for agreeing to wait an hour anyway, but that was amazing! I'll wait 15 minutes any day!

Haha, I never understand when Brandon tells me he wants to sleep in at Disney, makes no sense to me! I always tell him he can sleep at home, we have limited Disney time, but nope...he wants to sleep!

I sometimes get a little freaked out walking under the monorail when it is going by, right over my head...I always assume something will fall on me! So I don't think I've ever been able to take a picture of the underneath-ness of the monorail!

Yay, Toy Story! You know, I'm still planning my days for my November trip, and I can't find a time to do rope drop at DHS, which seriously needs to be fixed so I can ride TSM...I'm glad the wait was only 15 minutes! I love the standby queue it's so adorable!

I know, silly boys! I mean, I guess they do work hard and all that stuff... but still! :laughing:

Hahah you're funny. I think if there were things falling from the monorail, there'd be some serious problems! Maybe you will muster up the courage when you stay at BLT! The bus stop is right under the monorail track anyway. :thumbsup2

YAY! Oh yes, you must get that sorted out! You've gotta have a DHS rope drop!!! I just love the entire thing. It makes me so happy.

pixiedust: for a 15 minute wait!! That is awesome!! Maybe the 60 minute wait sign was scaring a lot of people off!!

I don't understand sleeping in at Disney either. However! If my husband (who is not the Disney freak I am) wants to sleep in that is fine with me. I will just go to the parks without him!! Yes I will!! I am hoping to turn him into a Disney lover someday! If he just didn't look at the gate prices (and WHY does WDW need to put them right above the entrance gates? DL they are only at the ticket booths so I can stay in the dark about how much I am paying! WDW throws it in your face every time you walk in and my husband carries that grudge all day!!) I think he would have a much more enjoyable time!

Indeed! I have no idea, but it was weird! (Not that I'm complaining!)

Haha yeah, I don't mind if they want to because it's their vacation as well. And we totally did go without them! Oh wow, I've never even noticed that? Or if I have noticed, I must have forgotten. Haha that's a bummer! Next time you should just distract him into looking at something else! :laughing:

Oh, I hate how frustrating the buses can be! It's really a hit and miss! AND stubborn guests! :faint: What a pain! LOL!

But yay for your 60 minute wait only being 15!!!!!

Yeah, it can be a little annoying. But it's free, so I can't complain too much! Hahaha the stubborn guests on the other hand... SO obnoxious. Either way, no matter what you think the problem is, guest relations can fix it! So just GO! :laughing:

It was so awesome!!!

Finally caught up! I love all the Contemporary pictures, I wish I could be there right now. Definitely one of my dream resorts and your villa was amazing. I can't believe your view, so pretty. And all the monorails everywhere! Probably one of the best parts of that resort.

I think the murals in Cinderella's Castle (going waaaay back) aren't supposed to be telling the story of Cinderella-the-movie but instead as decorations for whoever was living in the castle. So done more in that style? It sounded like a better reason in my head, but I can't think how to explain it.

Yay Toy Story Mania! You're braver than us - we were deterred by the Toy Story Cast Members. I'm sure they get tons of people asking about the wait times and so always say that the clock is right but it's very depressing! I don't think I'd chance a 60 minute wait... but that queue looks cool! So much to look at. The queue area at DCA is really plain and boring but the wait times are much shorter, so I guess everything evens out?

You have the Up castle shirt! I wanted that shirt so badly but there were none that fit me. :(

Woohoo! :woohoo: Thank you! Ugh, me too. I agree. Well, that, and the decor. Okay, I just love it all. It's fine.

Oh, I know. :laughing: It just seems weird to me. I don't know. She looks different in each of the scenes of the mural.

I mean, I think the CMs are lying to us! You should try it out some time and see how fast the line is moving!

I HAD to chance it or else I couldn't ride! I love it too much not to ride! I'm basically insane, but what are you going to do??? :lmao: Oh really? It's just plain? That isn't fun! How odd...

I do! I love it. Well, maybe they'll still have it whenever you go back!

:headache: Late buses, rude girls! :headache:

So glad TSM was still only 15 minutes for y'all!! :woohoo: Hope the rest of the day went well, too!

Really though!

Thanks! We were pretty glad too, hahah. It certainly did!

Is "getting way behind on trip reports" a skill that I can start listing on resumes and stuff? Because I'm really good at it. Sorry. :blush:

Your had your first steak EVER at Le Cellier? I loves me a good steak (heck, I even loves me a bad steak) so that is unfathomable. But it's an excellent choice for a first steak.

The Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake looks delicious. DROOL. DROOL DROOL DROOL DROOL.

They make Poptarts in Birthday Cake flavor? How did I not know this? I only ever buy the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon ones so I guess I never noticed.

I'm glad you guys decided to wait for TSM. In my experience, they over-inflate the wait times A LOT in the mornings. Until people with FP start showing up, the wait is almost always minimal.

Yes, I do believe it is. Haha I should apply too. I'm so behind on all my TRs right now, ugh. I feel awful! :guilty:

Hahah... yep. I know. I don't know. I mean, I'd definitely had pieces of steak before. I'd just never had my own. I eat chicken a lot?

You have no idea!!!! It was THE best. EVER. Aahhhhhhh so good!

They do! Hahha I didn't know it either until I was picking out kinds to take to Disney. It had been a while since I had a nice poptarts search. I'm a fan of s'mores myself. :laughing: You should give birthday cake a try!

Me too! Yeah, exactly! I had a feeling it wouldn't be quite an hour, but I was thinking it would be more like 35-40 minutes. I never expected 15! It was beautiful.

Oh my gosh, I would've gone crazy waiting behind those two girls. I think people wasting my precious Disney time is my biggest pet peeve. It can be so frustrating. Thank goodness for that CM that opened up another turnstile!

And yay for a 15 minute wait for TSM! How great....makes the whole waiting for the bus and the rude girls seem a little better when you were able to get your fill of TSM. :goodvibes

Goodness, yes. I can't stand that either! I know! I think that CM could tell that we (and all the other people behind us) were stuck and came to our rescue. Hooray!

It was perfect! It definitely did! Oh man. That ride. AHHHH. :love:

Oh Lordy, I'm trying to catch here. Why does life get I the way of my Disney fix!

Anyway...

Mmmm cupcake. Nothing else can be said. I had to stop from licking my screen. 45 days and that will be mine.

Loved the video of M,M&Y and Wishes. I need to experience that view. Maybe I'll just knock on random doors until someone takes pity on me. LOL

Toy Story Mania was correctly named. Only in Disney can a line get that long that fast. I'm glad you got through in 15 min.

Oh and rude people in Disney should be banned.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I wish I knew!!! :laughing:

Hahha seriously! Oh man, I'm so jealous! Bring me one??? ;)

Thank you! Hahahah I mean, it's worth a shot! :lmao:

Seriously though! It's insane! Thanks, me too!

Hahah I completely agree. I don't understand their purpose. They just need to stay home and stare at the wall or something.

So a bird threw a dime at you??!! You may very well be the only person to ever MAKE money on a Disney trip! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Yikes, sorry about the buses (this makes me a little nervous for our upcoming trip), and the rude girls and the long wait...

but awesome that it turned out to be a short wait and that you guys had a blast! I hope the rest of your day was magical. pixiedust:

Hi!!! Oh my goodness, it's nice to hear from you again! Did you stop doing your PTR or did I get unsubscribed somehow? Anyways, YES! She told me! I thought that was the funniest thing ever! It really is a small world, right? :lmao: That's really sweet of you to say! Hahah, I guess you might know what's coming after seeing her photos then!
I am still doing my PTR, but had not posted on it until about a week ago. I started a new job and it has been consuming my ability DIS freely.:rolleyes2 I will try to post on it a couple of times between today and Saturday. We leave in 3 DAYS!!!!:cool1: AAAACK!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! :banana:

Marissa -

Loved the Wishes Video. Want an awesome view! Isn't it interesting how the different elements of the show look so far away when you are watching from the Contemporary. Meaning the fireworks near the castle look so far away from the big firework bursts in the air.

I had the same experience taking a bus from the Contemp to HS. 10 other buses passed before we finally got one. Ugh - so frustrating.

And the whole waiting in line behind people whose tickets don't work. I HATE that. :faint: They probably weren't even their tickets originally. :rotfl: I guess I shouldn't say that, but why else wouldn't they want to go to guest services?

15 minute wait for TSM - that is awesome!!!!!!!

Be back later to see your pics (but I actually can see youtube videos...so post more...lol!)

Okay.. I have just caught up with your TR and I am LOVING it!! You've made me laugh countless times already :lmao:.

YAY for 15 minute wait at TSM! This has happened to us once or twice in the past.

Can't wait to read more.. In fact, I'm going to start reading your previous TR whilst I'm waiting! :goodvibes

Okay, so sorry I'm late. This week has seriously been ridiculous in our household for a VARIETY of reasons, and I was feeling kind of down at the beginning of the week... buuuut I'm okay now! Perhaps because it's closer to the weekend? That must have something to do with it.

ANYWAY, that poptart is very festive. And I love the hidden Mickey.

I love how you guys were off to DHS again! Gotta get the TSMM time in! But boo to having to wait forever for a bus. I swear that always happens on days where you have a time crunch to be somewhere! LAME. But at least you had an awesome bit of surroundings.

That is so weird about the dime being thrown at you by a bird, hahaha. Those birds in Disney, I swear, they're a different breed!

Those girls sound annoying. I HATE when guests are rude to CMs for no reason.. and it's typically because the guest is ignorant or stupid. I often wonder what is wrong with people.

I love the queue at TSMM! And that is kind of amazing that you only had to wait 15 minutes! I need to teach this to Matt when we see signs that it's not ALWAYS accurate in terms of the wait time posted! I sometimes ask CMs but I have gotten kind of snippy responses, so I just try to judge from the line I can see. Good call on your part!

OOOH I can't wait to see who you're off to meet!!

Yay for finally trying Le Cellier! I am glad that I got to eat there a couple of times before it got bumped up to 2 credits. It's yummy, for sure, but not sure that it's worth 2 precious TS credits. So many places to eat!!!

Cupcakes are divine....and those looked scrumptious. I love peanut butter cups, but have to admit, I am not sure I would like that cupcake. I don't always like PB in my desserts, but that red velvet one? Looks right up my alley!

Score for a short wait on TSMM! :thumbsup2

And are you ready? Next Sunday baby! Once is back! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

So a bird threw a dime at you??!! You may very well be the only person to ever MAKE money on a Disney trip! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Yikes, sorry about the buses (this makes me a little nervous for our upcoming trip), and the rude girls and the long wait...

but awesome that it turned out to be a short wait and that you guys had a blast! I hope the rest of your day was magical. pixiedust:

HAHAHA I think you're right!

Don't be nervous! We had great bus luck every other time we needed one!

It was amazing!!

I am still doing my PTR, but had not posted on it until about a week ago. I started a new job and it has been consuming my ability DIS freely.:rolleyes2 I will try to post on it a couple of times between today and Saturday. We leave in 3 DAYS!!!!:cool1: AAAACK!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! :banana:

Understandable! Hope you're having a wonderful time!!!

Marissa -

Loved the Wishes Video. Want an awesome view! Isn't it interesting how the different elements of the show look so far away when you are watching from the Contemporary. Meaning the fireworks near the castle look so far away from the big firework bursts in the air.

I had the same experience taking a bus from the Contemp to HS. 10 other buses passed before we finally got one. Ugh - so frustrating.

And the whole waiting in line behind people whose tickets don't work. I HATE that. :faint: They probably weren't even their tickets originally. :rotfl: I guess I shouldn't say that, but why else wouldn't they want to go to guest services?

15 minute wait for TSM - that is awesome!!!!!!!

Be back later to see your pics (but I actually can see youtube videos...so post more...lol!)

Thank you so much! The view was just perfect!

Oh no, did you really? That's weird! Luckily, that was the only time we experienced a long wait. :thumbsup2

I mean, seriously! Who knows??? It could be something like that, otherwise, why were they SO insistent about it? Ugh, they were lame. Hahah!

It really was!!

Oh I will! I have a few more to post! They probably won't be quite as interesting at Wishes, but still! Hahah.

Okay.. I have just caught up with your TR and I am LOVING it!! You've made me laugh countless times already :lmao:.

YAY for 15 minute wait at TSM! This has happened to us once or twice in the past.

Can't wait to read more.. In fact, I'm going to start reading your previous TR whilst I'm waiting! :goodvibes

Aww thank you sweet girl! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

It was amazing! It's always a wonderful surprise, even when it's stilly early on!

Aww, I hope to post more soon! Hopefully you've enjoyed reading the other one too. So glad to have you here!!!

Okay, so sorry I'm late. This week has seriously been ridiculous in our household for a VARIETY of reasons, and I was feeling kind of down at the beginning of the week... buuuut I'm okay now! Perhaps because it's closer to the weekend? That must have something to do with it.

ANYWAY, that poptart is very festive. And I love the hidden Mickey.

I love how you guys were off to DHS again! Gotta get the TSMM time in! But boo to having to wait forever for a bus. I swear that always happens on days where you have a time crunch to be somewhere! LAME. But at least you had an awesome bit of surroundings.

That is so weird about the dime being thrown at you by a bird, hahaha. Those birds in Disney, I swear, they're a different breed!

Those girls sound annoying. I HATE when guests are rude to CMs for no reason.. and it's typically because the guest is ignorant or stupid. I often wonder what is wrong with people.

I love the queue at TSMM! And that is kind of amazing that you only had to wait 15 minutes! I need to teach this to Matt when we see signs that it's not ALWAYS accurate in terms of the wait time posted! I sometimes ask CMs but I have gotten kind of snippy responses, so I just try to judge from the line I can see. Good call on your part!

OOOH I can't wait to see who you're off to meet!!

Listen, I've just now caught up on the DIS after practically an entire week of not checking it, so don't even worry about it.

Hahah, I mean that was the only reason I took the picture. I know everyone loves a good poptart picture, but ya know... :lmao:

That is WAY too true. Seriously! It's because I was impatient! That seriously must be it.

They are! It's so strange. I guess he realized that it wasn't food? Hahah who knows.

They were SO annoying! Not only were they being rude to the CMs, they were holding everyone else up. It's like, how are you this self absorbed?

Yeah exactly! I mean, you'd think of all people, the CMs would know. I guess they get sick of hearing the question but it's not like we know... most of the time the lines are not the time they say they are.

Hahha hmm... just a couple guys I've been friends with since kindergarden! ;)

Always makes my day when you have added an update:thumbsup2

Aww thank you, that's so nice! I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll have another update up for yall soon! :cutie:

Nice TSM luck! :thumbsup2 Maybe the CM's HAVE to say what the time board says to keep things consistent. :confused3

It was! Hahah you know what? Maybe you're right! That's a good point!

Yay for finally trying Le Cellier! I am glad that I got to eat there a couple of times before it got bumped up to 2 credits. It's yummy, for sure, but not sure that it's worth 2 precious TS credits. So many places to eat!!!

Cupcakes are divine....and those looked scrumptious. I love peanut butter cups, but have to admit, I am not sure I would like that cupcake. I don't always like PB in my desserts, but that red velvet one? Looks right up my alley!

Score for a short wait on TSMM! :thumbsup2

And are you ready? Next Sunday baby! Once is back! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

I know! I completely agree, I just don't think it makes sense to suddenly have to pay double for the exact same meal... :confused:

They are! They're the best. I will say that the peanut butter in that cupcake is basically the peanut butter they put in Reese's. It's delicious! However, if that's really not your thing, the red velvet was amazing as well! We just couldn't get over how awesome those cupcakes were, seriously.

It was a beautiful thing. :laughing:

Yes!!!! SO READY!!!! Ahhhhh one week!!! :yay:

It was crazy! Yeah, same for us. I mean, I don't know what made it say 60, but it wasn't even close!

We've found that most wait times show longer than they really end up being. Sometimes a 40 really means 25, and 25 goes by pretty fast when you are just standing there talking to your family and friends as you wait. For the most part, we pretty much only do walk-ons and ten minute waits, because we go early and use Fastpasses. I can't even tell you the last time we've truly waited in a 30 minute line for anything.

We do stand in line for Fantasmic, though. We usually get ice cream to have while we wait. It's worth a little standing for that to be able to get a good spot in the theater. If you get in on the tail end of the line and end up on the sides, you can't really get a good viewing of the water screens.

We've found that most wait times show longer than they really end up being. Sometimes a 40 really means 25, and 25 goes by pretty fast when you are just standing there talking to your family and friends as you wait. For the most part, we pretty much only do walk-ons and ten minute waits, because we go early and use Fastpasses. I can't even tell you the last time we've truly waited in a 30 minute line for anything.

We do stand in line for Fantasmic, though. We usually get ice cream to have while we wait. It's worth a little standing for that to be able to get a good spot in the theater. If you get in on the tail end of the line and end up on the sides, you can't really get a good viewing of the water screens.

Definitely! I just thought it was weird how there was such a large gap! I figured since it said 60, the wait would be at least 40 minutes. But 15? Crazy!!! :laughing:

We usually don't wait in long lines either! However, since it was probably our last opportunity to ride it, it's our favorite, and the fastpasses were for too late in the day, we couldn't pass it by! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter