Official "Who's going to WDW & when in '06" thread

Our next scheduled trip will be July when Jim and I will be taking the 6 members of our immediate family down there including my 8 year old niece for a four day vacation...can anyone spare a mai-tai or five?!

We wil be making our annual pilgrimage to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival October 17th!

Hi everyone! Just found this site, how cool! My wife and I are going to Disney July 8 til the 23 with our two kids, can't wait!

We'll be there December 9 to 16, staying at our home DVC resort of Saratoga Springs. We already have tickets for Very Merry Christmas on December 14, and we're about 35 days away from the 180-day mark. Already have virtually every minute planned!

Spontaneous is not my middle name!

Me and my BF will be arriving on May 30th and we will be staying at Disney's Pop Century Resort. We are going to visit Universal Studios the first two days then we will visit all the parks and pleasure island most nights. We plan on going to the Beach Ball party at Typhoon Lagoon again this year :banana: . I can't wait to get there to have a blast with all my gay brothers and sisters. Maybe i will see some of you there or in the clubs, you can't miss us, I'm a big beefy bear and my BF is a handsome very tall (6'9") thin black male....we kinda stand out in a crowd. Ciao :wave2:

Me and my partner are heading down Sept 3rd-8th. It has been years since we have gone. We are staying at the VWL and just counting the days! :banana: :hourglass

DisneyParkFan said:
I will be down there from December 6-10, 2006 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I heard its suppose to be all warm and cozy and Christmasy!
Wilderness Lodge is FANTASTIC at holiday time! A huge tree inthe lobby, decorations everywhere, and just curling up in a chair by the fireplace and soaking it all in is one of our favorite things...Enjoy, and maybe we'll see you there!

Going Sept 8 - 11 for 3 too short days...CANNOT WAIT!!!
Want to stay at WL, but staying at Pop Century...Oh well, we're only going to sleep there!

Dylan

:wave:
We're Going November 8th -13th!
:love2:
Just the 2 of us this time -
no "patsy" kids on this trip.

Here's the latest update:

June: LJC1861 - 6/18 to 6/25; DSDopey48 6/29 to 7/10; emtcoop46; marklynpa - 6/1 to 6/5; Mister Disney - 6/2 to 6/5; rickandtym - 6/1 to 6/6; martinp13 - 6/17 to 6/24; bausemr - 6/29 to 7/8;

July: MagneticxBoy - 7/1 to 7/8; Haydenct; Stonefemme0111500 - 7/8 to 7/23;

August: Viki - 8/25 to 9/3; jackskellingtonsgirl - 8/3 to 8/12; MickeyDee; DavidUK - 12/22 to 9/1;

September: LukenDC - 9/28 to 10/31; Lesleyluvdisney; Coty's Dads - 9/27 to 10/2; Nordkin - 9/28 to 9/30; gabbygrennell - 9/2 to 9/15; sfboog - 9/27 to 10/4; FairlyOddFairy - 9/24 to 10/1; rldsparky - 9/3 to 9/8; Ex Cast Member - 9/8 to 9/11;

October: Tony-NJ; vascubaguy - 10/8 to 10/13; Mister Disney - 10/13 to 10/16; gppnj - 10/21 to 10/28; Haydenct 10/17;

November: feistyblue - 11/4 to 11/25; olepa - 11/27 to 12/3; wallyb - 11/8 to 11/13; Wallyb - 11/8 to 11/13;

December: iankh - 12/14 to 12/22; buckylarue - 12/5 to 12/11 (8 Dec happy birthday Bucky!); BobNed - 12/2 to 12/10; janner - 12/4 to 12/17; vascubaguy - 12/31 to 1/5/07; StormTigger - 12/2 to 12/9; IlluminationsUK - 12/1 to 12/9; Sherry8253 - 12/ to 12/16; DisneyParkFan - 12/6 to 12/10; DaddyBrady - 12/9 to 12/16; budcollector - 12/23 to 12/28;

DD & her best friend will be there too through 9/19. We're staying at the WL and YESSSSSSS!!!! Free Dining and Expedition Everest for all of us! :woohoo: popcorn:: Can't hardly wait! Would love to meet up with anybody here!

hmm, just looked at the updated list. looks like i'm the only one thats gonna be at disney for Christmas.

Hey all. I went in Feb, but am going again first week of Oct. Staying at AKL with my ball and chai...ooop.. love of my life.

:)

(I hope he doesnt read this!) :rotfl2:

vascubaguy said:
I'm debating when to take a Fall/Winter trip. Right now I'm looking at either the week of October 8th (for Food & Wine Fest) or Dec 31st to Jan 5, 2007. I've been to WDW for Christmas, but not New Years, I've never been to F&W or Halloween at WDW.

The dilema is that I would also want to go again sometime in early 2007 before the AP's expire, maybe February... because I can't really go in March/April because we'll be heading to Vegas. Decisions decisions!
We were there for N.Y. this year and the fireworks are unbelievable. We stayed on the 31st at a hotel near DD on the 8th floor and were able to watch fireworks from DD,MGM, Epcot and MK going off all at the same time. It was unreal. Will be back this NY's to celebrate my 50th w/ friends. Dec-Jan is a great time to go. The weather is perfect ( we only had 20 minutes of rain during our 2 week stay this year). Temps from 70's to 80's. Couldn't ask for more when it was dumping rain back home.

I'll be going back in August with my boyfriend. It'll be our first vacation together! (first of many to come).

We're both super excited about staying at the Polynesian.

We arrive Aug. 16!

ME and ben will be at WDW sept. 14-17 POP
for my birthday (THE BIG 40)
anyone else?

First off -- HAPPY big 4-0 in advance. Cannot fer the life of me think of a better place to celebrate!!!!
The Grrlz and I will be at the world overlapping your B-day trip. If you guys would be up for it, maybe we could meet up somewhere on the 16th fer lunch or something??? Anybody else gonna be there then & potentially innerested??? I'm justa typical lil ole lady but the Grrlz are a hoot...check out juicynewt.com :rockband:
p.s. -- DD is the drummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter