Official "Who's going to WDW & when in '06" thread

The Lime Green Mickey Heads are supposed to be like our way to recognize eachother at the parks. Anyway at least that's what I read.

Lime Green Mickey Head Thread

I'm making name tag with one and writing BRENDREK DIS on it ;)

Well looks like I won't be going this year in Dec as planned :guilty: . The friends we where going to take had to bail due to unexpected financial demands, which is kind of sad cuz both us and them where going to be celebrating our 10 yr anniversaries. Anyway, DP and I decided to since we've never done anything really special for his b-day we'd go to the parks then and stay at AKL. We wanted to do Concierge (sp?) but they are marked for renovations that time in Jan so they aren't accepting ressies for that right now - oh well we'll have to settle for seeing the animals from a lower level! I'm just glad I managed to sneak down for 2 days earlier this year do to work or I'd be really devastated about now.

At the moment, the talk w/ the friends is to reschedule for sometime later in the year next year, I'm aiming for the big meet in Nov!! party:

StormTigger said:
At the moment, the talk w/ the friends is to reschedule for sometime later in the year next year, I'm aiming for the big meet in Nov!! party:

I'm sorry to hear of your cancelled December trip :sad2:

But, I'm happy to hear that you're planning for November 2007!

Will be in Disney on a solo trip 10/16 to 10/20. Staying off-site this time...got such a great rate at the Courtyard. Plan on attending MNSSHP on 10/17 and possibly HHN on 10/19.

brendrek said:
The Lime Green Mickey Heads are supposed to be like our way to recognize eachother at the parks. Anyway at least that's what I read.

Lime Green Mickey Head Thread

I'm making name tag with one and writing BRENDREK DIS on it ;)

Now we just need some with Rainbow Sprinkles and we'd be doubly set! :teeth:

vascubaguy said:
Now we just need some with Rainbow Sprinkles and we'd be doubly set! :teeth:

Complete with rainbow sprinkles!

lgmh_1.jpg

I used a self adhesive pin back.

lgmh_2.jpg

Now if I can only convince my boyfriend to let me wear it :sad2:

brendrek said:

lgmh_1.jpg

lgmh_2.jpg

:rotfl2:

Looks good! Perhaps you could the dbf to wear it pinned to a camera bag strap, or backpack, or something... ? (I'd probably be one of those that wouldn't pin it to my clothes too..) :confused3

:cool1: Did you have to use an exacto knife to cut the LGMH off the back-ground or did you use scissors?

Totally scrimping on the cost aspect (tenting @ Fort Wilderness) but I needed a WDW Fix BAD! Food and Wine Festival here I come!
DSC01725.jpg

brendrek said:

lgmh_1.jpg

lgmh_2.jpg

that looks cool, i've heard everyone talk about the lime green mickeys but have never seen one , till i saw these pics. :cool1: now if i can find one near me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!