Official WDW Marathon Weekend 2013 Thread-Part 2

Goofy bib # 25592. Hoping I'm not at the back of the pack. Not even sure how they do corral placement with Goofy...anyone remember from last year?

***** If you find that you are not in the system, your number is screwed up, or some other issue PLEASE WAIT until the actual link comes up on the runDisney website BEFORE getting in touch with the event!!!! We are all using a back door url that may not have the final info.

Please resume posting your bib numbers

Carry On

Goofy bib # 25592. Hoping I'm not at the back of the pack. Not even sure how they do corral placement with Goofy...anyone remember from last year?

You are D/E - it is hard to lay the goofy numbers over the others. They are sequential within the Goofy race by esitmated time, but there is no real correlation to the other numbers...

What was your estimated time.

You are D/E - it is hard to lay the goofy numbers over the others. They are sequential within the Goofy race by esitmated time, but there is no real correlation to the other numbers...

What was your estimated time.

I THINK I estimate 2:30, 2:45 for the half. I can't remember what I put down for the full, unfortunately. :blush:

46524 for the Half, DH is sequentially next. Does that keep us out of the last corral?

DH is 41677 and I'm 41678 for the Half Marathon! I submitted an updated proof of time back in October of 2:00:29 for me and 2:01:xx for DH for our most recent half. I was thinking those times have us in Corral C or maybe B?

46524 for the Half, DH is sequentially next. Does that keep us out of the last corral?

That sounds like the front half of the corrals doesn't it? If 40k is the first, then 6500 back isn't too bad. Probably have to mix in some Goofy runners too, but that should still be toward the front.

as an FIRST Guess

There are about 2500 runners in each full corral and 3000-3500 in each half corral .

This is just a guess at this time based on how the race has historically split up the corral.

Do not get too excited for a few days until more bib numbers are known.

I'm 3815 for the full, so I'm guessing I'm in C (as I have been in previous years). Maybe B if I'm lucky!

I'm 23846 and my brother is 29233...both for Goofy. And I am 2886 for the 5K.

Last year I was 5606 for the marathon, which put me in Corral D. Take what you will from that. ;) But there's not guarantee that the numbers will match up this year like they did last year.

I'm hoping they will post the corrals like they did with the Wine & Dine Half.

Thanks for that! I am in the 5600s so that helps me. That's what I was thinking it would be about.:cool1:

ETA, I submitted a half marathon time of 2:14

Dr.Girlfriend said:

Last year I was 25768 for Goofy, I was in corral F. This year I am 22744 I think I put around 4:30 for my finish although I am going for 4:00. I submitted a 10 miler time of 1:37 but can't remember if I updated my estimated finish.

20372 for Goofy. Was 20400 last year for Goofy and was in corral A. Summitted a time of 3:30 for the marathon.

My Goofy Bib is 25275. I have no idea where that will place me corral-wise. I submitted a Half Marathon time of 2:18

DH is 41677 and I'm 41678 for the Half Marathon! I submitted an updated proof of time back in October of 2:00:29 for me and 2:01:xx for DH for our most recent half. I was thinking those times have us in Corral C or maybe B?

In 2012, I was in Corral C with bib #36593. But my guess is that 2013 race is going to have a lot more people so that corral placements will be different...

24445 for Goofy but will be doing another Dopey. The number and starting coral is a non issue for the full since I am stopping for a M&M McFlurry :cool1: and plan on enjoying it more than I did during the ToT.

GOOD LUCK Amanda!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter