OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

My son did this last time we were there. They really do a good job, my son won't wear face paint and rubbed it off . It was a waste of money for us but only because of him. He enjoyed the whole process even so!

mythreeboys said:
I have a question. I already have costumes for my boys (2 are Jake and 1 is Captain Hook), the Hook costume doesn't have a hook or a hat and he is dead set on having both. Do they sell these there or should I try to find them before we go?

Yes they have both... not sure of the price though ツ

I have a question. I already have costumes for my boys (2 are Jake and 1 is Captain Hook), the Hook costume doesn't have a hook or a hat and he is dead set on having both. Do they sell these there or should I try to find them before we go?

We found a hook at the dollar store and bought the hat from Disneystore.com prior to leaving. The hat was $14.95, I believe.

I have a PP+ question too, might be a silly one. Have 3 kids doing PL. it says one 5x7 print is included with PP+...is that per kid, ie, we would get a 5x7 for each kid? Or, is it per PP+ acct so we will get just one print (which may or may not be a group shot, depends on time)? To get to my main point: If we do get only one print of one kid, will it be an issue to get the other two's photo sessions on our PP+ card or do we have to buy the other two prints to make that happens? I dont care about the prints at all, just want to make sure all 3 sessions are available to our PP+ card.

I have a PP+ question too, might be a silly one. Have 3 kids doing PL. it says one 5x7 print is included with PP+...is that per kid, ie, we would get a 5x7 for each kid? Or, is it per PP+ acct so we will get just one print (which may or may not be a group shot, depends on time)? To get to my main point: If we do get only one print of one kid, will it be an issue to get the other two's photo sessions on our PP+ card or do we have to buy the other two prints to make that happens? I dont care about the prints at all, just want to make sure all 3 sessions are available to our PP+ card.

Great question! I would love to know the answer too as I am in the same boat! For some reason I want to say I read that you would get one print, but all pictures on your card (and I think they would take a picture of them together), I could be totally wrong though.

Great question! I would love to know the answer too as I am in the same boat! For some reason I want to say I read that you would get one print, but all pictures on your card (and I think they would take a picture of them together), I could be totally wrong though.

You will receive a print package for each child that gets a makeover, and you can request that the photo be taken of all of the kids together, but the lighting is really set up best for just one person at a time. Have fun!

You will receive a print package for each child that gets a makeover...

For each *person*, right?

The original post says the normal mermaid package still exists, but that's not on the Disney site. It does still exist, right? And they'll do the normal mermaid stuff on a grownup? :upsidedow

For each *person*, right?

The original post says the normal mermaid package still exists, but that's not on the Disney site. It does still exist, right? And they'll do the normal mermaid stuff on a grownup? :upsidedow

Yes, the people I quoted asked about their children, so that is why I answered that way, but it is for each "person". And yes, to my knowledge, the regular mermaid package is still available. :thumbsup2

ETA: The DPB states that the old mermaid package (as well as the old Jake package) will still be available with new twists...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...bidi-bobbidi-boutique-and-the-pirates-league/

Yes, the people I quoted asked about their children, so that is why I answered that way, but it is for each "person". And yes, to my knowledge, the regular mermaid package is still available. :thumbsup2

ETA: The DPB states that the old mermaid package (as well as the old Jake package) will still be available with new twists...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...bidi-bobbidi-boutique-and-the-pirates-league/

Thank you!

I figured that's what you meant, but I'm in full-bore planning mode right now and needed to be super-sure. :)

Ah, I read through that (I think it's linked on the first page in this thread?) but it turns out I missed the ever-so-important "which will still be available". :)

Annoying that disneyworld.com doesn't have ALL of the info. Though I did just re-re-re-read it again and found the answer to my nail polish question (do they take off old nail polish? NO, come with your nails free of polish). :)

that's a lot of smilies.....

You will receive a print package for each child that gets a makeover, and you can request that the photo be taken of all of the kids together, but the lighting is really set up best for just one person at a time. Have fun!

Oh yay, great news! Thank you!

What is the smallest size in the deluxe mermaid costume? DD age 4 has decided that she wants to do this instead of trying BBB. I wanted to make sure the costume would fit someone small.

I have a question - We have a reservation at 9:15, on a day the park opens at 9:00. Is there any chance they will let us in before park opening?

I have a question - We have a reservation at 9:15, on a day the park opens at 9:00. Is there any chance they will let us in before park opening?

Good chance, they do for ADR's for breakfast. I purposefully book them before opening to get a quiet walk and pictures on Main Street!

Does anyone have a picture and cost of the Captain Hook costume? My DS really wants to be Captain Hook and I'm trying to decide if I should get one before we come or not.

That is the costume DS wore last year, but it does not come with the hat so we ordered that online from the Disney Store before our trip. The hat was $14.95 and I believe the Disney Store's Hook costume was $44.95. We bought our hook at the Dollar Tree. The linked costume runs on the small side, so for a 6 year old, I would definitely get the medium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter