OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

I just read on the Disney Parks Blog on Facebook, about the Mermaid Deluxe package that includes all of the original mermaid package plus a mermaid t-shirt and tutu. Wonder if they have adult sizes too....

Also Jake deluxe package that includes a t-shirt.

Anyone have pricing and size info?

Here you go. I actually didn't think it was that bad. We are set for the mermaid package.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/magickingdom/adv-shop.htm

Also wondering about the Jake and mermaid makeovers with the tshirt

Are you referring to the "deluxe" packages they just came out with? We just reserved a "Jake" package for $29.95 last week. I bet the deluxe is about $10 more. I think the only difference is the t-shirt.

I did a search and looked through a bunch of pages and didn't find an answer to my question, but I apologize if it's been asked a hundred times and I missed it.

I've seen pictures of a makeup palette, similar to the ones given at BBB. I've also seen pictures of lip gloss and nail polish. Which is given with the Empress package? I've seen references to both in different places, and I can't figure out if one is old and the other new, or if there is a choice, or what. TIA

Thanks for the help... My daughter is 4, this may be perfect for her. She did BBB the last time we were there and wants to do mermaid this time.

How much does the deluxe mermaid package cost? We have the regular package booked for srptember, if we want the deluxe how far ahead do we have to call?

My dd 6 will be doing the mermaid package (and I'm contemplaiting changing to the deluxe package).

We're not from the states, and she doesn't really speak or understand english too much. Is the package suitable for her? If necessary, I can translate - will she enjoy the experience?

Please help...

I'm sorry if this has already been asked-I've read through the thread but not every post. My daughter has decided that she wants to be Elizabeth Swann for MNSSHP this year. She wants to wear one of Elizabeth's elaborate Victorian dresses. Any ideas of where I could find a dress like that for a 6 year old?

ilanakan said:
My dd 6 will be doing the mermaid package (and I'm contemplaiting changing to the deluxe package).

We're not from the states, and she doesn't really speak or understand english too much. Is the package suitable for her? If necessary, I can translate - will she enjoy the experience?

Please help...

Anyone?

I think it would be perfect for her! PL is awesome. They may even have someone working there that speaks her language. Just ask ask the podium when you arrive, but even if they don't, she should really enjoy it. DD was 9 last year and it was a highlight of the trip. There were lots of girls around the age of 6 in there. Good luck! :goodvibes

Please help...

What language does she speak? We really enjoyed it and felt it was good value, but if she isn't really able to communicate with the PM you might loose a little of the experience, for us our PM really made it stand out.

copied from the site:
*If you have the portrait photo taken at the Pirates League and purchased through the League you can have the photo added to a Photopass card at Exposition Hall or online. Purchasing the photo here is the only way to get the photo added to the Photopass card

We have the PLUS card- do you still have to purchase the picture first in order to have it added

copied from the site:
*If you have the portrait photo taken at the Pirates League and purchased through the League you can have the photo added to a Photopass card at Exposition Hall or online. Purchasing the photo here is the only way to get the photo added to the Photopass card

We have the PLUS card- do you still have to purchase the picture first in order to have it added

With the plus card, you will get the print free.

You can take it to a photopass location and have them add all the shots to your account, but once you have the print in hand, you can add it yourself with the number on the side of the photo or on the receipt. Just add it like any other photopass card number.

I have a question. I already have costumes for my boys (2 are Jake and 1 is Captain Hook), the Hook costume doesn't have a hook or a hat and he is dead set on having both. Do they sell these there or should I try to find them before we go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter