Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the dessert party has some gluten free options. Disney is always so good at having options at almost every restaurant I didn't even think about there not being anything at the party. Might need to pack a few treats just in case. (or maybe save something from the sci-fi breakfast)

Getting closer so need a few more pictures from last year - 1st weekend. Can't seem to stay away from that first weekend.....

p430489851-4.jpg

p620531547-4.jpg

p589950886-4.jpg

p283544126-4.jpg

Anything going on tomorrow for May the 4th. I know they're starting the special character meals. Also heard from a cashier that they are doing fireworks. Any characters?

I've been working on our daily plan and am looking for advice on how early to line up for the various Star Wars theater shows. We've got FP+ for 1 show on Sat (SW Rebels) and 2 on Sun (Ewok's Tale, Obi-Wan & Beyond), but as I understand it, that doesn't guarantee seats in the theater, so how early do people line up for the shows? Thanks for any advice!

Seriously?! That would be so great! My holy grail character is Mushu and my BF's is Robin Hood, so this will give us three chances to see one or both instead of just 1 on Monday!

I thought I saw that Mushu is part of the Dinoland Dance Party at AK?

I've been working on our daily plan and am looking for advice on how early to line up for the various Star Wars theater shows. We've got FP+ for 1 show on Sat (SW Rebels) and 2 on Sun (Ewok's Tale, Obi-Wan & Beyond), but as I understand it, that doesn't guarantee seats in the theater, so how early do people line up for the shows? Thanks for any advice!
If you have a fp you are guaranteed a seat. It's only on the standby that you don't know if you'll get in or not. I would recommend being at the fp line 30 minutes before the show.

Oh man, I have to be in class all day today, but you'd better believe my ipad is coming along with me. hopefully 1) I can pick up wifi on campus and 2) the rebel hangar comes up to book online.

Is the link for the RH posted in a specific page? I amore not having luck searching fit it from my phone. Thank you.

Or maybe I am confused? Fell behind in keeping up with my trip this year and was excited to read about the RH and seen someone mention bookin starting tomorrow?
the broken link to the Official DPB that never happened. I think they might actually announce it before is open for booking, but I could be wrong
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...eekends-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/#photo-8

Can anyone post the link again that everyone is trying? I was on a different computer during our last RH stalking adventure. I too want to get angry with Donald...

If you have a fp you are guaranteed a seat. It's only on the standby that you don't know if you'll get in or not. I would recommend being at the fp line 30 minutes before the show.
Thank you! That makes it much easier to schedule, I guess that's what FP+ is supposed to be about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter